Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Help! My Long Dick Is Disturbing Me! ??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Long Dick Is Disturbing Me! ??? (1984 Views)

Graphics: Some Rare, Strange And Disturbing Human Conditions. / Pimples Is Actually Disturbing Me!!! / Cough Is Disturbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Long Dick Is Disturbing Me! ??? by experimentist: 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
If you get lucky and get a glance of my dick you'll think it's that little newly born baby boy's own in you compound.. Very little when in hibernation or sleeping.. But when turned on it gets over-long on the long-run. It's giving me vex most time especially when I'm out walking and gets a glimpse of one fine babe or all these scandalous dressing types of chicks on street.. The J stick will just keep bulging up my jeans like it want to pop out angry

Most times I had to put my hand in my pocket and grab the dude's head to press the motherfuckerr down.. Yet it won't hear word.. I even sometimes had to buy a very chill water to water it down and cool it off.. Damn! Dis kain prick na wa o!

A friend of mine said I should get a sizeable belt that will fit on my lap so I can belt the bittch up when going out.. cry *confused*
Re: Help! My Long Dick Is Disturbing Me! ??? by Rexphobia(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
I will like to see a picture of the accused before I comment. No Homo
Re: Help! My Long Dick Is Disturbing Me! ??? by experimentist: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
Rexphobia:
I will like to see a picture of the accused before I comment. No Homo
Youdonbilivit?
Re: Help! My Long Dick Is Disturbing Me! ??? by thegoodone2(m): 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
how long? 9 ,10 or 12 inch.
Re: Help! My Long Dick Is Disturbing Me! ??? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
....You can decide to do second circumcision....

Use a kitchen knife or carpenter's saw....

Thats the easiest I can think of now.....

All the best....

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Long Dick Is Disturbing Me! ??? by Mtoluwase(m): 12:04am On Oct 10, 2014
experimentist:
Youdonbilivit?
yes
Re: Help! My Long Dick Is Disturbing Me! ??? by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 10, 2014
Hello, I don't understand what you want from us or is this a public service announcement? If you truly have a medical issue maybe you can consult your physician to see if there's anything he can prescribe, I have no suggestion on that.

One thing I can tell you though, try wearing properly sized briefs/boxer briefs and/or you can pad it down with extra bits of underwear secured by a tape to avoid the usual embarrassment. Sorry but I'm out of ideas, best of luck.
Re: Help! My Long Dick Is Disturbing Me! ??? by jotey(m): 3:36am On Oct 10, 2014
op cut it off grin
Re: Help! My Long Dick Is Disturbing Me! ??? by experimentist: 4:37am On Oct 10, 2014
temigracie:
....You can decide to do second circumcision....

Use a kitchen knife or carpenter's saw....

Thats the easiest I can think of now.....

All the best....
You for come cut am na, make I use am slap dat ya mouth
Re: Help! My Long Dick Is Disturbing Me! ??? by experimentist: 4:40am On Oct 10, 2014
jotey:
op cut it off grin
thank u... See ur mouth!

(1) (Reply)

Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger / For Men: How To Keep Your Private Part Clean / 3 Reasons Why Drinking Too Much Water Is Bad For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.