Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Sexy Sister-In-Law - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sexy Sister-In-Law (62454 Views)

My Sexy Sister-in-law Designate / (Picture deleted) / Me And My Sister-in-law- Laugh But No Wound, Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by clemcykul(f): 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2009
smiley face with wicked pimples
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by selencious(f): 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2010
Feel you!!! That is really funny
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by gidson12(m): 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2010
if i where u seun, i 4 screw the hell out of the lil sis, grin, yes without the CD, and curse the family 4 testing me with such temptation, if na the girl father him fit resist such temptation grin grin grin
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by mamagee3(f): 12:40am On Jan 30, 2010
One funny story. grin grin grin grin
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by Dechuks1(m): 7:58pm On May 27, 2010
this one na my own joke

there was a village boy whose friend was in town, so this guy come call, dey tell him friend say make him help am fine house for town so this him friend tell lem say no problem say him en go reply him tomorrow, reaching tomorrow the guy call as him friend dey peak the call him just say guy wast up me na your man how far for the house na so the guy say him don fine one him say ok say him dey come tomorrow to bark in so him friend want stop the call na so the guy rash say wait!! wait!! wait!! how the house dey and wetin be the house name na so the guy come talk say na self contain na so the  village boy shout, come dey cry eh eh eh eh eh ji ji ji so friend wey me and you be na  nothing, you look me finish say my come live inside container na so him friend come laugh,
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by D1KeleVra(m): 9:53pm On May 27, 2010
@Joke. . . Seun u try grin
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by oludayomi(f): 2:57pm On May 28, 2010
i tell u dat it beta as joke cos if nt dat guy is still going 2 slep wit his sista-inlaw cos is has b registered in his head. in my own case i think d inlaws are stupid n God did hlp dat guy.
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by Greatdesi(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2010
HAv heard that joke from Basketmouth
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by manbio: 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2011
This is great grin
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by Ajibel(m): 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2011
Make i no talk say the joke dry before nl hammer fall my head

a good post *not joke*
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by ElmA1(f): 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2011
HaHaHafunnnny grin grin grin grin
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by Luckysoul(m): 12:07am On Jun 08, 2012
Ho! ho!
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by ibrandnaija: 8:38am On Jan 16, 2013
Naija Chinese man speaks about Go Slow!! Funny and cool!!

"Go Slow" ft. Babatunde - Brought to you by ibrandnaija.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soaZUh5nJ9s

Please don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE. More videos to come very soon, stay tuned!!
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by Eminentsaint(m): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
Seun: This is a joke I found on the Internet

I was a very happy person.

My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me , it was her beautiful younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was always flirting with me. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and whisper some dirty words to me, smiling. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day "little" sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.

She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me." I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled off her underwear and threw them down the stairs at me.

I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.

Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test.we couldn't ask for better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family." And the moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car!
Some parts of that story are missing. Where are they?
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 30, 2019
I can drive 10 miles, walk 50 feet. Turn around and before I know it, I'd be back home. Or would I? I'm not sure but that's just how it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Seprating The Fight? 1 2 Or 3? / When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) / When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.