Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:48 PM

I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend (3769 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by bustyhelen(f): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
sauceny:

When he is in a good mood...
You can pop up a question like,what does the future hold for both of you ¿

From his answer,comes your next decision to take.

thanxx dear
Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by bustyhelen(f): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
ivyy:
Does he seem ready to you?
Are you 99.999999% sure that's wat he wants?
Even if his shy to pop the question, if truly he has you in his plans , he is more likely to talk to you in a way that sugest that.
Eg wanting to meet your fam, talking about future plans that includes you both being together, wanting the best of the future for you both, aspiring to be a good husby for you etc. Its a no brainer

Another important question is, is he finacially ready?

Yea. He's managing a branch of his Dads business
Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by bustyhelen(f): 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
mecussey:
sorry to say this OP...but you actually need this maga for some selfish reasons.

how?
Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by bustyhelen(f): 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
agarawu23:
first of all, am happy for your agegrin u r not like nkechi who is now unmarried at the age of 40 with her heavily make up day after day.

why should u propose to a guy? dats d job of we guys ok? because we knw wat we want.

the poor guy can still b screening u with other gals to c which is best.

are u sure u worth house material?

hope your market neva turn black market? if yes be expecting d best from him, if no, find ur square root and join bunmi in my street who av tasted all d whole guys on NL and FB.

is the guy following u on NL? if yes, this ur nickname cant make him propose. if no, turn a good life and repent, after then expect the best.

What's wrong with my nickname? After all I caught him starring at my big chest d day I chatted him up and he was shy.
Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by jnrbayano(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
bustyhelen:

What's wrong with my nickname? After all I caught him starring at my big chest d day I chatted him up and he was shy.

Hmmm!

Is ManCHESTer where he did his MSc?
Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
Op,never and ever propose to him.that is the copyrightof guys.you can woo a guy but never propose to him.
U seem to like him for his decent achievement.
I wnt blame u,I won't expect my sis to settle for less.

But why u no come post pics of your chest ?
I am here for you incase it doesn't work out.I av a m.sc from northam trent unit.
Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by 100Cents: 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
Dygeasy:
lol! A man that's not man enough to pop the question isn't a man/husband material at all.

And here, I don't see a shy man. I only can imagine a girl jumping up and down like a monkey/rabbit (whichever you like) trying to outrun her shadow. Didn't you chat him up the first time you two ever talked?

Wait sef, you've dated for how long?

Its possible that's what the guy has in his mind...

But he cannot say it.

I have also been in a situation of, " I want to tell you something ". And the something couldn't drop out..
Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by lalasticlala(m): 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
phantonce:
Op,never and ever propose to him.that is the copyrightof guys.you can woo a guy but never propose to him.
U seem to like him for his decent achievement.
I wnt blame u,I won't expect my sis to settle for less.

But why u no come post pics of your chest ?
I am here for you incase it doesn't work out.I av a m.sc from northam trent unit.
Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by J0nyb0y(m): 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
Afrok:
U are not in his mind so stop assuming for him, what if he wants to tell U the worst thing(s) U wouldn't want to hear? Abeg free the guy, when he's ready or wants U to be his wife he'll propose to U, abii wetin pesin fit dey shy for when saying WILL YOU MARRY ME? We both know U won't even allow him to finish before u'll shout YES! YES! YES! I win (sorry, I will) undecided
Lmao... Wicked dude!
Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by lawrenceunaa: 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
iebanehita:
You can propose indirectly via ..
op here is a nice suggestion wink ′°°

1 Like

Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by cole19(m): 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
Wait undecided

Him dey shy sef if him wan strap?..

Answer my question, den I go giv u de best advice..
Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 10, 2014
farano:
Like seriously
Jamb question again here!! Wonder why ladies like saying "like seriously".
Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 10, 2014
I wish i could but i'm too young to give advice on this issue,maybe OP should wait till i reach 29.

1 Like

Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by Afrok(m): 1:17am On Oct 10, 2014
J0nyb0y:

Lmao... Wicked dude!
shocked... Just trying to be straightforward cheesy, I can see where the wickedness is though
Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by mecussey(m): 4:11am On Oct 10, 2014
bustyhelen:

how?

You know what I am talking about, you are going to be the boss eventually after marriage and most women like the freedom of a boss.
Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by agarawu23(m): 4:51am On Oct 10, 2014
bustyhelen:

bfor I proceed further, I want to c ur boobs to conform ur name. so therefore upload ur pic
Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by Dygeasy(m): 5:56am On Oct 10, 2014
100Cents:

Its possible that's what the guy has in his mind...

But he cannot say it.

I have also been in a situation of, " I want to tell you something ". And the something couldn't drop out..
Forget! Not like proposing to a lady. A large percentage of guys will never be shy about that. You (a guy) are taking a important step in your life while at the same time fulfilling one of her many dreams.
Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by wordbank(m): 6:19am On Oct 10, 2014
Na only u waka come? First na u waka pass, na u still waka go toast am, now na u still wan propose to am. No problem carry on dia is God!
Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by stanconnect(m): 7:29am On Oct 10, 2014
Hmmmm...what if what he wants to ask you is different from what you have got in mind? what if he wants to ask u for s*x...since you said he's shy maybe his shyness has not availed him the opportunity to do that..*my thoughts though*
I advice you just get free with him...make him understand that he can confide in you, don't propose to him...my believe though, it's not as though there's anything bad with it but African men and their mentality on this is bad...they will make u regret ur actions in the near future..
Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by 100Cents: 8:04am On Oct 10, 2014
mecussey:
sorry to say this OP...but you actually need this maga for some selfish reasons.

Girls like men they can control.

That makes him a nice guy. haha

A mumu of some sort which she can exploit...
Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by 100Cents: 8:16am On Oct 10, 2014
bustyhelen:

thanxx dear

When next he says, he has something to tell you, " don't come too strong by saying, " Yes, I have come, what do you want to tell me " ?

If nah me, I won't even answer you.

Moods play alot of role in relationship. Engage him in a soft conversation and then remind him why you came.

Like you can tell him subtly, " That thing you want to tell me, you will say it today else I won't go home ".

Use fun and cajole him..
Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by agarawu23(m): 8:47am On Oct 10, 2014
100Cents:

When next he says, he has something to tell you, " don't come too strong by saying, " Yes, I have come, what do you want to tell me " ?

If nah me, I won't even answer you.

Moods play alot of role in relationship. Engage him in a soft conversation and then remind him why you came.

Like you can tell him subtly, " That thing you want to tell me, you will say it today else I won't go home ".

Use fun and cajole him..
if she dont worth house material, nothing d guy will say but gv her additional kondo :-/
Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by J0nyb0y(m): 10:11am On Oct 10, 2014
Afrok:
shocked... Just trying to be straightforward cheesy, I can see where the wickedness is though
Lol. Yea, i saw the point.. It was hilarious tho. You made my night
Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by Diseye29(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2014
I see u are desperate to get marrid dis yr
Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by passionate88: 11:29am On Oct 10, 2014
So should I go ahead and propose or do I simply ignore him since he's not man enough to do the proposal.
You've already insulted him. Some girls eh. Though I support a lady proposing to a man, but that your statement just killed it.
Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by Diseye29(m): 11:43am On Oct 10, 2014
I can see she is desperate for d rich guy maybe because of his mony ,coz no man dat thinks of his future will b shy to du dat
Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by daveP(m): 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
Helen?
Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by mecussey(m): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
100Cents:

You are in the spirit..Osuofia was teaching Pawpaw in one film like that...he said, if you are not use to women and grow you will become timid, and when women realises that you are timid, they will use you.
Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by mecussey(m): 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
100Cents:

Re: I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend by bustyhelen(f): 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
Vote Jennimma for Miss Nairalandccgreatness22(m) gabon Bigwig1: calabardick(m) nawttyp(m) Ignyte(m): amare(m)saints2(m): eltalentino Colonelsanet(m)573V31D(m): serenityspot83(f) topas100(m) alexanderdeg sureboy4eva(m)slowpoison1(m):subbylee:DECOtech(m)dasagacious(m)Bobbycharlton(m) ajibolabd(m):Romancellia samisparkle24(m):emmyspark007(mBenndted(m):Jskelly11juddywoko(m):Marshalng(m):OptimusPrime3(m)MAURI:nolongtin(m):emmzy442(m)ken3000000(m):stagger911(m)(sola5(f))dickoflife(m):Alarib(m)Donchinex(m):jackpot(f):BoiledCorn:Ade345(m)(hotice01:pontirock(m):cardeeree()haymoney01(m):booket(m) daveP(m):Jasi7(m):Promking:chibuzor05(m)dasphinx1(m):Umennajiego(m)

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) / Should Your First Relationship Lead To Marriage ? / Hey Everyone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.