Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer (94476 Views)

Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest / Airtel Finally Ends 4gb Bis 1+1 Offer / Airtel Launches Unlimited Bandwith For Android Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by MightyFortress: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
prezelThomas:
Where is my airtel sim oo**rushed to find it**nah tnx glo 3gb serves me just fine
please how do i subscribe for this glo 3 gig, so i can use on any device.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by dmcdad: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

dont you see the stupidity of Nigerian Telecome providers?
I know of bb dedicated servers that help to compress bandwidth.
On top of the dedicated servers, Nigerian networks will still charge cheaper for blackberry like 1k for 3GB yet the Android and iOs that consumes much data and has no bandwidth compressing algorithm will be charged at 2k for 2GB.
I dont know if you are getting my point
I understand you for sure...
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by MightyFortress: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
ndnuray:
same here ...but i dey fear airtel zappin of data
cool.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by IZUKWU(m): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
Na waoh . I checked for the eligibility and i was told i don't have sufficient credit for this plan. I recharged 2k. Dialled the code for the 2g but was told am not eligible for the offer. Whats the way out.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by naturally: 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
joelreg:
*21*777# glo bb plan

For how much and what's the duration
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Serendipity: 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
emmansy:
I was eligible for the blackberry 1 + 1 offer, so why am I not eligible for this one? What is the eligibility plsss?! Because I sub every 2week for this android 2gb for 2k ooo
Guy nawa u o. Wen u can grt same 2g fofor 1k5 on aittel bb plan and it works on android like crazy
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by dmcdad: 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
Serendipity:

Guy nawa u o. Wen u can grt same 2g fofor 1k5 on aittel bb plan and it works on android like crazy
I guess you didn't know that the system was tweaked to consume twice as much data on non-bb devices.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by profola2be(m): 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
Agbi4:

I sent a message to you since last night and I still haven't gotten a response, please do well to help.
kindly bear with me please, it shall be done for you on Monday.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by profola2be(m): 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
chidi4eze:
plz help me white list 08089365142
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by akinshivic(m): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
Airtel at it again !!!!
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Serendipity: 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
dmcdad:

I guess you didn't know that the system was tweaked to consume twice as much data on non-bb devices.
Guy its like u don't subwcribe regularly. Dat nonsense has stopped
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by dmcdad: 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
Serendipity:

I laugh... Something I am using even as we quote eachother.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by donhils: 2:58am On Oct 12, 2014
cmpunk:
got this SMS today.

Specially for you! Dial *437*1# for the Android bundle at N2000 to get 4GB, valid for 60 days
Were u already on any of their data plans before u got the message? cos am trying to find out how they do this their eligibility stuff.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by donhils: 3:03am On Oct 12, 2014
arsetalks:
I use etisalat. They charge 3k for 1.5 gb. I use wifi at home but still find myself finishing it within 2 weeks. Longest it last is 3 weeks.

Even if mtn is own is N5, I won't go to them and I mean it.
That's for you na but is that really as much as you can see?
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by donhils: 3:07am On Oct 12, 2014
legalwealth:

That was then as it was a problem with their system then.
It has been corrected! !!
Don't say what you do not know. It was never a mistake. Whenever you subscribed to that plan that time they'll tell you the plan us for BlackBerry phones however, billing on other devices may differ. so how is this deliberate act a mistake in ur mind?
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by donhils: 3:15am On Oct 12, 2014
kene05:
Last time i checked this is an airtel forum dunno y all che talk ce advertising glo 3.75gb for 1k, please let us talk about airtel, any eligible participants dat have subscribed already feel free to tell us how the data billing goes! Thanks. I'm
They had a rethink.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by donhils: 3:20am On Oct 12, 2014
Agbi4:
Trust me this Airtel is really a joke. yesterday I was eligible for both the N2000 for 4gb and N3500 for 9gb and I was hoping to subscribe today because I had about 100mb remaining from my subscription as at yesterday. I woke up this morning and dialled the codes and to my greatest surprise I was told I'm not eligible for the 9gb then I checked the code for the 4gb and I was told I don't have sufficient balance then I called 111 to inquire why I was no longer eligible for the 9gb offer and after the call was dropped (I can't say if it was intentional or due to network failure) I rechecked the code for the 4gb and I was told I'm no longer eligible so right now I'm not eligible for both plans. I can't seem to understand airtel.
why can't they allow every interested customer to subscribe without this eligibility rubbish, it's our money that we're begging them to take and they're busy doing shakara.
Well, it doesn't still change the fact that you are no longer eligible.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by donhils: 3:21am On Oct 12, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

am not sure about that....i pretty much knw all this stuff.
IMEI of an android and an iPhone are different.
This are completely different Os.
Dey there na.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by donhils: 3:26am On Oct 12, 2014
geniusbami:
Blessed are those who use 2 sim cards in Nigeria. For me it just makes sense to call & send sms with glo & browse with Airtel. I'll show U.

I call all networks with glo bounce at ₦7.20 & get a free sms for every sms I send. I can make free midnight calls from 0.01hrs. I get ₦50 bonus to call glo lines the ffg mrg b4 9. As if that's not enough, I get free 30MB when I load ₦200.

I subscribe to Airtel unlimited BB monthly for just ₦1,500 & I get 2GB. Now I understand I can get 4GB for 2mths at ₦2,000, that's crashing d cost to ₦1,000 per month. Good for me, Airtel is smooth on HSDPA & HSDPA+ most of the time in my area.

To crown it all, the 2 sims are just in one phone; my Sony Xperia C. What can be better?
And you think all these things you said now will make me to run and buy Airtel and glo SIMs? Your glo call seems good but you refused to say that the N7.20 to all networks is not from the first minute.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by donhils: 3:32am On Oct 12, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

dont you see the stupidity of Nigerian Telecome providers?
I know of bb dedicated servers that help to compress bandwidth.
On top of the dedicated servers, Nigerian networks will still charge cheaper for blackberry like 1k for 3GB yet the Android and iOs that consumes much data and has no bandwidth compressing algorithm will be charged at 2k for 2GB.
I dont know if you are getting my point
Exactly. They are not getting the point. Someone claims to have something that compresses their data and yet you give them more data at a cheaper rate, then those that compress you still give them less data at higher price. This in my opinion is senseless.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by donhils: 3:34am On Oct 12, 2014
Serendipity:

Stopped fire. It's either you are using a BlackBerry phone or you don't keep tabs on your data consumption rate.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:15am On Oct 12, 2014
donhils:

Exactly. They are not getting the point. Someone claims to have something that compresses their data and yet you give them more data at a cheaper rate, then those that compress you still give them less data at higher price. This in my opinion is senseless.
very senseless my brother.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by dmcdad: 8:37am On Oct 12, 2014
donhils:

Stopped fire. It's either you are using a BlackBerry phone or you don't keep tabs on your data consumption rate.
Exactly!
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by enzo01(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
Please not that not all airtel subscribers are eligible for this offer!
To know if you're eligible, don't load your credit yet just dail *437*1# for 4Gig with 2k or *438*1# for 9Gig with 3,500. Either the two if you receive this message "Insufficient balance for this plan!" then you're eligible but when you receive this message "sorry you're not eligible for this offer........." then you're not eligible to use it!

1 Like

Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by unanonso(m): 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
Canme4u:

you mean like stealing 1k to buy recharge card to subscribe It thats it, YES it is ilegal but if it isn't then I don't see anything ilegal about it.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by unanonso(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
Canme4u:

you mean like stealing 1k to buy recharge card to subscribe It thats it, YES it is ilegal but if it isn't then I don't see anything ilegal about it.

Thaaks

1 Like

Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by unanonso(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
Canme4u:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Believe13: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
Airtel is no good for internet. I did this Airtel opera mini webpass plan for one month . it refused to work called customer care , went to their experience center and even mailed them . they say they have rectified it. this is about 2weeks now and its still not working and yet they have refused to refund the money. when I called the customer care line they said they are sorry they can not refund back the money on this plan. I simply don't get it, they were able to see it on their system that have not been able to browse yet they say sorry we can't refund back the money for service not rendered! its painful when you pay for something and don't get service for it. when it happened with my etisalat the following day they refunded the money.
am just angry don't know what to do next.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Agbi4(m): 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
profola2be:

thank you in advance
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by parrotibaba(m): 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
@prof here is my number 08084712589 tnx in advance
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by asudan: 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
donhils:

Were u already on any of their data plans before u got the message? cos am trying to find out how they do this their eligibility stuff.
Airtel double data only works on those already using or have subscribe to their data plan for long.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How To Check Your Airtel Mobile Phone Number And Know Your Account Information / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! / FTS 2020 MOD Apk+OBB+Data with January Transfer, Real face & Kits (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.