Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Ways Christians evade Difficult Questions From Others. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ways Christians evade Difficult Questions From Others. (5958 Views)

All Possible Quiz Questions From The Bible Book Of Joshua / Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here / Difficult Questions For Catholics And Their Trinitarian Counterparts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways Christians evade Difficult Questions From Others. by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 19, 2014
asalimpo the programmer I caught u spying at my thread,you no even reply my thread at d programming section well done.
Re: Ways Christians evade Difficult Questions From Others. by asalimpo(m): 7:58am On Oct 19, 2014
Dapo777:
asalimpo the programmer I caught u spying at my thread,you no even reply my thread at d programming section well done.
sorry about that,- mayb it wasnt my domain or i felt others cud better answer it -.
Happy sunday.
Re: Ways Christians evade Difficult Questions From Others. by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 19, 2014
asalimpo:

they are some minor unavoidable errors in the bible owing to the human element tht translated it. That's well known and disputed in christianity. But , theyre glaring gaping errors in science ,you atheists hav lived with until,it was resolved.
The bible as the inspired word of God is inerrant-zero errors.

The bible isnt also a mental book, some of it's truth are only revealed ,not after cursory reading,but hard intense prayerful seeking.

Atleast those errors are being resolved every time,science doesn't aim at proving religion wrong,science aims at expanding our knowledge of the objective reality,in So doing exposes the subjective world of religion.

What truth are there in the bible? That the world was created in 6 days or that the sky is hard as molten glass or that donkeys and snakes talk,till now I don't know What truth the Bible reveals

1 Like

Re: Ways Christians evade Difficult Questions From Others. by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2014
asalimpo:

sorry about that,- mayb it wasnt my domain or i felt others cud better answer it -.
Happy sunday.
Happy sunday
Re: Ways Christians evade Difficult Questions From Others. by theunusualmoon(m): 10:00am On Oct 19, 2014
Dapo777:

I am not looking for excuses,But you are being very selective.
For you to chose Christianity over other religions,That's selective.
For you to only see the good part of God after all his atrocities That's selective.
Fr you to somehow accept a grossly inaccurate book as divine,That's the king of all selectiveness.
Stop tying your natural thinking pattern down bro. It doesn't take a genius to realise all What am saying.
1. Whilst you think it is ideal to use the words :"You are being selective", I think the right words could have been : "You have made a choice". I hope you are aware that everything we do in life is all about choices.
2. I already told you earlier that Abraham is the progenitor of our Islamic brothers so why shouldn't I stick to christianity?
3. You keep referring to the bible as inaccurate even after I have tried to make you understand a bit of its history and how it was written.
4. You talked about me choosing to see the good side of GOD alone after all his "atrocities''.........Are you suggesting that I charge my maker-the unquestionable one- to court?
Re: Ways Christians evade Difficult Questions From Others. by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 19, 2014
theunusualmoon:

1. Whilst you think it is ideal to use the words :"You are being selective", I think the right words could have been : "You have made a choice". I hope you are aware that everything we do in life is all about choices.
2. I already told you earlier that Abraham is the progenitor of our Islamic brothers so why shouldn't I stick to christianity?
3. You keep referring to the bible as inaccurate even after I have tried to make you understand a bit of its history and how it was written.
4. You talked about me choosing to see the good side of GOD alone after all his "atrocities''.........Are you suggesting that I charge my maker-the unquestionable one- to court?

I give up. It's true When They say you believe something So much the subjective world of such beliefs starts becoming an objective reality to you.

Congrats man.
Re: Ways Christians evade Difficult Questions From Others. by theunusualmoon(m): 11:10am On Oct 19, 2014
Dapo777:

I give up. It's true When They say you believe something So much the subjective world of such beliefs starts becoming an objective reality to you.

Congrats man.
You are only giving up because you have been defeated.
Many of you say GOD does not exist today and tomorrow you shout from the rooftops that he commits atrocities and this and that.How does something that doesn't exist do all these things? You feel pain but you can't see it.You feel the breeze but you can't see it.You feel hate,love,dislike etc but you can't see any of them.
Yet you want to see GOD before you can believe..........."You are the one whose subjective has become objective"
Re: Ways Christians evade Difficult Questions From Others. by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 19, 2014
theunusualmoon:

Many of you say GOD does not exist today and tomorrow you shout from the rooftops that he commits atrocities and this and that.How does something that doesn't exist do all these things? You feel pain but you can't see it.You feel the breeze but you can't see it.You feel hate,love,dislike etc but you can't see any of them.
Yet you want to see GOD before you can believe..........."You are the one whose subjective has become objective"

Ok I believe in the invisible pink unicorn. I can't see it because It's spiritual,,the invisible pink unicorn promises endless sex with virgins in heaven and endless pleasureless B..D.S..M for you that don't believe in her royal Highness the invisible pink unicorn the Creator of the universe and all that it contains.

Would U give your life to her?

Re: Ways Christians evade Difficult Questions From Others. by theunusualmoon(m): 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dapo777:

Ok I believe in the invisible pink unicorn. I can't see it because It's spiritual,,the invisible pink unicorn promises endless sex with virgins in heaven and endless pleasureless B..D.S..M for you that don't believe in her royal Highness the invisible pink unicorn the Creator of the universe and all that it contains.

Would U give your life to her?
Before I answer yout question.Could you please tell me what B..D's and S..M's are?
Re: Ways Christians evade Difficult Questions From Others. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
theunusualmoon:

Before I answer yout question.Could you please tell me what B..D's and S..M's are?

bD$m means bondage and disciplne sadism and masochism
Re: Ways Christians evade Difficult Questions From Others. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
@theunusualmoon What happened now? Why are you not answering my question again as you promised? So who has accepted defeat now?

Will you give your life to her royal mightiness invisible pink unicorn?
Re: Ways Christians evade Difficult Questions From Others. by theunusualmoon(m): 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dapo777:
@theunusualmoon What happened now? Why are you not answering my question again as you promised? So who has accepted defeat now?

Will you give your life to her royal mightiness invisible pink unicorn?
Wow I am so amazed that I am dazed at your decision.I actually thought you'd be more interested in worshiping Tiwa Savage's pant or the Flying spaghetti monster like many of your peers have boldly professed on NL.
Well, maybe if we had met years ago I'd probably consider the invisible pink unicorn but truth is Christ got me first and like they always say: "If it ain't broke don't fix it".
Re: Ways Christians evade Difficult Questions From Others. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
theunusualmoon:

Wow I am so amazed that I am dazed at your decision.I actually thought you'd be more interested in worshiping Tiwa Savage's pant or the Flying spaghetti monster like many of your peers have boldly professed on NL.
Well, maybe if we had met years ago I'd probably consider the invisible pink unicorn but truth is Christ got me first and like they always say: "If it ain't broke don't fix it".

I know you meet Christ first,But the invisible pink unicorn is the only way,she is the truth,and the life, no one goes to the flying spaghetti monster except Through the invisible pink unicorn.

Please she loves you. Accept her as your lord and personal saviour before It's too late. Tomorrow might never come.

IPU loves you,even though you fail to acknowledge her.
Re: Ways Christians evade Difficult Questions From Others. by Weah96: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
theunusualmoon:

Many of you say GOD does not exist today and tomorrow you shout from the rooftops that he commits atrocities and this and that"

It's called satire. We know Yahweh is imaginary, we're only trying to make you deny reality even further.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rape In The Bible / The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This / Chemists Create Artificial Evolution For The First Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.