Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

I Can't Believe My Boyfriend Cheat On Me With This (picture).. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe My Boyfriend Cheat On Me With This (picture).. (2754 Views)

Top 5 Jobs That Could Make Your Husband/boyfriend Cheat On You / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Believe My Boyfriend Cheat On Me With This (picture).. by MissYuzedo(f): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
I fight with my boyfriend all the time.He cheated on
me in the past, and when we were seperated he slept
with another woman who is still in love with him. But
now, I begin fights with my boyfriend for no real
reason at all. I'll be in a perfectly fine mood, but if I
notice he's getting too comfortable, I'll create a fight
out of something he's said, or something he has or
hasn't done.
And it will always either end up that he is objectifying
me, or he is using me, or I'm just a girl he's dating
because he can't date his ex girlfriend again. And I'll
always bring up his cheating, and the girl who still
loves him.
I'll always bring up every little thing he's done in the
past.
We had a big fight tonight because he told his friend
something I asked him not to, and then it got around.
I wasn't so mad at first, but when he apologised
about it, I suddenly felt so angry that I refused to talk
to him, I didn't answer his txt messages. But when he
didn't call, I got even angrier, called him and asked
why he didn't even bother to see if I was okay. He
apologised, but I just hung up.
I'm really angry at him, but I know it's over nothing.
We fight at least once a week, and he always
apologises even though he did nothing wrong.
Somebody called me a drama queen, and they said
that I like the attention he gives me, but I don't think
thats it.
I feel like because he has hurt me so much in the
past, I don't want him to be happy at all.
I feel so guilty.
Re: I Can't Believe My Boyfriend Cheat On Me With This (picture).. by Lawstudent: 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Attention seeking that reeks of rudderlessness

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Boyfriend Cheat On Me With This (picture).. by naturally: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
Okay o
Re: I Can't Believe My Boyfriend Cheat On Me With This (picture).. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
And i cant believe you this mad undecided

and as a man and is claiming a woman and thunder and fire and your and pussy and you attention and your and seeking and thread undecided

In one word, THUNDER FIRE YOU OP FOR LIEING TO YOUR ELDERS angryangryangry

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe My Boyfriend Cheat On Me With This (picture).. by Sparrow13: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe My Boyfriend Cheat On Me With This (picture).. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
missyuzedo: somebody called me a drama queen, and I like attention

They did not lie when they said that
Meanwhile you've gotten the attention you needed -_-

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Boyfriend Cheat On Me With This (picture).. by konos(f): 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
U dey stupid and reek of rudeness and hoftyness tongue if I be am, I for don't drop tey tey. Wetin? U be gudluck sis?
Re: I Can't Believe My Boyfriend Cheat On Me With This (picture).. by merbenko: 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
Did you think there is cheating in relationship
Re: I Can't Believe My Boyfriend Cheat On Me With This (picture).. by iceberylin(m): 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
undecidedÁŃĎŶßĹÁŹĔ ĨŚ ŤĤÁŤ ŶŐÚ
Re: I Can't Believe My Boyfriend Cheat On Me With This (picture).. by enfantdedieu: 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
5naira:
And i cant believe you this mad undecided

and as a man and is claiming a woman and thunder and fire and your and pussy and you attention and your and seeking and thread undecided

In one word, THUNDER FIRE YOU OP FOR LIEING TO YOUR ELDERS angryangryangry
bros u bad oo....laf wan kill oo
Re: I Can't Believe My Boyfriend Cheat On Me With This (picture).. by inositol88(m): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
and what wud u gain by doing all dia things

no worry, Ur turn de come
Re: I Can't Believe My Boyfriend Cheat On Me With This (picture).. by ninovandross(m): 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
I wuldnt really call u a drama queen, umm ur more like a psychophatic nut job
Re: I Can't Believe My Boyfriend Cheat On Me With This (picture).. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
so what did u want us to do
Re: I Can't Believe My Boyfriend Cheat On Me With This (picture).. by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 10, 2014
Erybody's entitled to his or her opinion. Its a free public forum where one can Uninstall his/her emotional problems and dump it on a Refuse-Street known as "Romance Section"...

@OP I know the law states "Never allow yo partner get too comfy in a R/ship" buh yo case of popping issues ery now n then can make him frustrated of the whole Charade...
Re: I Can't Believe My Boyfriend Cheat On Me With This (picture).. by ayogabriel(m): 4:35am On Oct 10, 2014
This is all I have to say

Re: I Can't Believe My Boyfriend Cheat On Me With This (picture).. by alexis007(m): 7:39am On Oct 10, 2014
'friends kol me drama queen'....dey even respected you...4 being an attention-seeking male who won't let HIS spouse flex with other members of HIS gay community...I CALL YOU 'DRAMA-GAY'!
Re: I Can't Believe My Boyfriend Cheat On Me With This (picture).. by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:16am On Oct 10, 2014
Firstly I did not enjoy your post nbah-- it was so boring and pointless- u created the Problem urself then clean up your Mess- pls don't come with 1 useless thread that seeking views and comment okay? U even lied about pic! OMG- wey the pics?I guess lying is 1 of your innate talent- modfiy your post before I call all my goonz to incur dr wrought on u- Boys are not smiling o

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Can't Do Without Sex, Relationship & Women / Dedicate A Song To Your Val / Exposed! 4 Major Signs Of A Controlling Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.