Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps (11252 Views)

How To Purchase In App Purchases On Gameloft Games / Let Discuss Gameloft Games For Android Phone / Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
Do you know own you can play all games that ain't compatible with with your phone

Make sure you have at least 1.3ghz and 1gb ram dual or quad core...

Then follow these steps below by changing your phones model

Play games like BACKSTAB AND BROTHERS IN ARMS 2

follow these steps below
http://andro 9ja..com/2014/10/how-to-change-your-phone-model-and-play.html?m=1

Explanation with screenshot
please copy and paste the URL in your browser.. remove the space between andro and 9ja.....

Re: How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
I play HD games with my gionee p4

Re: How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
More screenshot

Re: How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
Please reply if you don't understand

1 Like

Re: How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps by luvlyoracle(m): 9:16am On Oct 10, 2014
Changed mine though..
Waiting to test the games. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps by epoxide(m): 9:23am On Oct 10, 2014
can it work on single core ?
Re: How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
epoxide:
can it work on single core ?

It will work just make sure you have proper ram management cause most games require more ram to run lag free...
Re: How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps by nybol(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
Good

Will it work for splinter cell conviction ?

Its an old Gameloft game
Re: How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
I have splinter cell also and it plays smoothly just change your mind device name.....
Re: How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps by zeanslim(m): 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
Samwell247:
I have splinter cell also and it plays smoothly just change your mind device name.....

what device did you change yours too ? and will I able to get 9mm and back stab ?
Re: How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
Change your device and the games will be downloaded..... The rest depends on your cpu, gpu and the ram.... For those games they will play.... you can restore your phones name after games are being downloaded.... Meaming change it back to t
Normal..
Re: How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps by Zface(m): 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
Samwell247:
all thanks to you, jst brick dis mawnin while tweakin d build.prop
Re: How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps by epoxide(m): 12:35am On Oct 11, 2014
Zface:

had that fear earlier too but what's life without risk. guy if u had a cwm backup, restore ur system only
Re: How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
Zface:
Oh my God, I'm so suprised to hear that...
Hope you followed all the steps and touch nothing else...
Give me your device name I'll be get you your default custom rom please....
Re: How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps by mattAR(m): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
Samwell247:
like what and what and does it lag? What other problem do u notice in d phone because am about 2 buy it.
Re: How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
mattAR:
like what and what and does it lag? What other problem do u notice in d phone because am about 2 buy it.
To be sincere its the best... To tell you techno is a whole crap I've used it before. Buy this phone its the best bro...
Re: How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps by Zface(m): 6:36am On Oct 14, 2014
Samwell247:

Oh my God, I'm so suprised to hear that...
Hope you followed all the steps and touch nothing else...
Give me your device name I'll be get you your default custom rom please....
yh i followed all d steps on d link u posted earlier. My device is Huawei G716. D major prob is dat i dnt av CWM installed on d fone. Any help on another means to flash d fone?
Re: How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
Zface:
yh i followed all d steps on d link u posted earlier. My device is Huawei G716. D major prob is dat i dnt av CWM installed on d fone. Any help on another means to flash d fone?
dont worry follow this link....
http://www.needrom.com/download/huawei-g716-l070/
register before u download... please make sure u follow all steps and instruction u find there.
Re: How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
Zface:
Re: How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps by Zface(m): 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
thanks bt d fone is nt bootin pass d boot image n wen tried d power n vol up key, it jst enters factory mode wic is in chinese language
Re: How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
Zface:
thanks bt d fone is nt bootin pass d boot image n wen tried d power n vol up key, it jst enters factory mode wic is in chinese language
it in two ways.. vol up + power button or vol down +power button..
each has their function....
Re: How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps by Zface(m): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
wat i mean is dat all d procedures mention in dat blog is nt workin 4 me
Re: How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps by xenxist: 11:40am On Feb 04, 2015
@samwell wat folder do i create in d android data for backstab? i use tecno m3 ..drop ur whatsaap numba
Re: How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
xenxist:
@samwell wat folder do i create in d android data for backstab? i use tecno m3 ..drop ur whatsaap numba

backstab automatically download its own game data... it is stored in the Gameloft folder....
Re: How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps by Drizzle007(m): 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
Samwell247:

backstab automatically download its own game data... it is stored in the Gameloft folder....
Pls what's the size of ur backstab data?! I Don try the game tire
Re: How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps by okhiai1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
Samwell247:

baba abeg did u download your splinter cell from within the apk
Re: How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps by Floridax(m): 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
Samwell247:
Do you know own you can play all games that ain't compatible with with your phone

Make sure you have at least 1.3ghz and 1gb ram dual or quad core...

Then follow these steps below by changing your phones model

Play games like BACKSTAB AND BROTHERS IN ARMS 2

follow these steps below
http://andro 9ja..com/2014/10/how-to-change-your-phone-model-and-play.html?m=1

Explanation with screenshot
please copy and paste the URL in your browser.. remove the space between andro and 9ja.....
which device did yhu change your phone to?

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You / Why Tax On Calls, SMS, Data, Others Faces Setback / How To Detect Whether Your Tecno Andriod Phone And Battery Are Original

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.