Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,145 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

Sterling Bank Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Job. (4511 Views)

Workforce -sterling Bank Customer Service / STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! / Sterling Bank Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sterling Bank Job. by Philadelphia: 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hey Nlers!
I want to know if anyone here got the mail from sterling bank for the 2nd step in the application process which is to enter your state of residence and preferred location for interview. A friend of mine got hers and said I should help her enquire since she is not on NL.
I welcome contributions from everyone. Thank you.
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by oliambi(m): 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
Yes, I got thesame mail. So when is the test coming up
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by Philadelphia: 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
That is what she wants to find out. She'll be travelling and would want to pick a location nearby to write the test. She also wants to know what the test is about and how much the bank pays fresh graduate as salary.
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by lizzytee: 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
I got d mail too.plz,what's their test format,plz useful info.will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by belindy(f): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
I also got same, interested to know any other thing too and also find out if that MESSage was sent to everyone that applied.
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by Queeee(m): 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
I got the mail also...wish ya'l d best
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by taiwotosho22(m): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
I got the mail too. Who know the date of the test?
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by Philadelphia: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
Please people should contribute if you've gotten further info or when you get new info, please come back here and drop your info. Thanks.
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by UTMOST10(m): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
I got the same text via email dis afternoon too! Pls I need more updates concerning the test.
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by aanuoluwami: 11:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
got it too, anybody that has done their test before should give us info
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by Uchboggy(m): 7:07am On Oct 10, 2014
The test is gmat organised by workforce, fewer verbal and more numerical reasoning.. Paper-based and Quite easy to pass... That's all I can possibly remember. I wrote since February 2014
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by yomifola(m): 7:32am On Oct 10, 2014
Is d test for OND holders or bsc?
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by holusleek(m): 7:56am On Oct 10, 2014
i got the mail
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by Philadelphia: 8:16am On Oct 10, 2014
Uchboggy:
The test is gmat organised by workforce, fewer verbal and more numerical reasoning.. Paper-based and Quite easy to pass... That's all I can possibly remember. I wrote since February 2014
So since you wrote in February, have you been called to resume? What was the time interval between when you applied and when you were called for the exam?
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by queenex(f): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2014
yomifola:
Is d test for OND holders or bsc?
Plz i also want 2 know,is it 4 OND/HND/BSC?
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by Keziehenry(m): 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
queenex:
Plz i also want 2 know,is it 4 OND/HND/BSC?
i applied with HND and recieved a feedback frm them.
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by Uchboggy(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
Philadelphia:

So since you wrote in February, have you been called to resume? What was the time interval between when you applied and when you were called for the exam?
mine wasn't really publicly advertised, my friend at the headquarters walked into HR dept found out that a test would hold in 3 days then sloted my name.. Am still in the process o. Almost done though. Waiting for medicals invite after receiving a success mail.
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by damzy88: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
Uchboggy:
mine wasn't really publicly advertised, my friend at the headquarters walked into HR dept found out that a test would hold in 3 days then sloted my name.. Am still in the process o. Almost done though. Waiting for medicals invite after receiving a success mail.
pm me your email address pls.
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by Alcheringa(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
Uchboggy:
Please PM me your email add. too bro. Thanks!
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by Ameerasexy(f): 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
Uchboggy:

Pls wot kinda qxns were askd in the test??..Pls can u gist the house the processes and how long it took..Thankz
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by belindy(f): 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
yes pls what kind of questions were asked. thank you
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by singlefade25(f): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by Uchboggy(m): 7:04am On Oct 11, 2014
Ameerasexy:

Pls wot kinda qxns were askd in the test??..Pls can u gist the house the processes and how long it took..Thankz
scroll up, av answered some of these questions before, the process stages and duration varies with individuals, for my case I first wrote the test in February, interview in may, another test called business writing skill test in August.. So in my set did two interviews inbetween so it can vary.
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by Uchboggy(m): 7:11am On Oct 11, 2014
Alcheringa:

Please PM me your email add. too bro. Thanks!

You can send me an email on uchefreedom50 [at] Gmail.com
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by Ameerasexy(f): 7:31am On Oct 11, 2014
Uchboggy:
scroll up, av answered some of these questions before, the process stages and duration varies with individuals, for my case I first wrote the test in February, interview in may, another test called business writing skill test in August.. So in my set did two interviews inbetween so it can vary.

Ohhhhh..so u mean to say there are some pple who wrote the test with u dat have already started working?
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by topemirates(m): 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
i also got the mail, lets see what happens.. and lets keep this thread alive, thanks y'all
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by Gratia(f): 7:09am On Oct 12, 2014
Ameerasexy:

Ohhhhh..so u mean to say there are some pple who wrote the test with u dat have already started working?

Where did he say that in his post?
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by Ameerasexy(f): 8:16am On Oct 12, 2014
Gratia:

Where did he say that in his post?
pls dnt lemme abuse u..Didnt u see where he wrote that the processes varies with the individual
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2014
I got it 2 o.. In fact I got it 2times, does dat mean automatic employment without interview or test?? Lol!

Kidding!! Buh seriously I got the massage twice!! Applied with HND.!! I pray I make it..!!
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2014
Uchboggy:

So the recruitment process takes about 5 to 6 months?? Na wa o!
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
Re: Sterling Bank Job. by rossyc(f): 12:38am On Oct 13, 2014
Uchboggy:
. Please was the numerical more of graphs/charts or normal mathematical questions?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate Oil & Gas Job At Forte Oil Plc / I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... / VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.