Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? (3515 Views)

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control / Nagging And Non Caring Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
I do really hurt my husband when nagging but he won't talk his a kind of gentle caring guy and I know nagging is very bad but I just can't control myself.pls how can i stop nagging and stop thinking he is cheating whenever he did not text or call me.my body too dey hot maybe because we are far from each other.
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
Shebi you are looking for bashings grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by naijaboiy: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
it's very difficult for a woman to stop nagging...

But it's not a good thing when she does,,it drives a man crazy and can push him to do unthinkable things.

You should try to reduce this habit and work on trusting him.

Also,,the issue of distance is not really helping at all...if not,,a dialogue would have been the best method of sorting this out.
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
prettythicksme:
I do really hurt my husband when nagging but he won't talk his a kind of gentle caring guy and I know nagging is very bad but I just can't control myself.pls how can i stop nagging and stop thinking he is cheating whenever he did not text or call me.my body too dey hot maybe because we are far from each other.
Two things.
1.If you think he is cheating, he is probably cheating.
Listen to your spirit .
2. Behind every nagging woman/man, there is someone not doing what he is supposed to do.

Thank me later

12 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Mynd44: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
If your body is too hot, I suggest you take atleast 3 showers everyday before lunch. Then 2 showers every hours after that until it is 7pm. Then 5 showers every hour until you sleep off.

Do this and your body will start being cool.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mondisweets:
advice me naa grin
Mondisweets:
advice me naa
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mynd44:
If your body is too hot, I suggest you take atleast 3 showers everyday before lunch. Then 2 showers every hours after that until it is 7pm. Then 5 showers every hour until you sleep off.

haaaa wetin you advice me no good oo,you want my body to change colour OK i don hear,hot or cold shower??
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by ifyalways(f): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ovoko story.

Make una upgrade una stories na. Everyday " Eze goes to school". It's boring jor.

Hot? Dive into the nearest ocean.
Cold? Hug a wet transformer.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
naijaboiy:
Hmmm
talk naa,advice me.
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
Chillisauce:
Two things.
1.If you think he is cheating, he is probably cheating.
Listen to your spirit .
2. Behind every nagging woman/man, there is someone not doing what he is supposed to do.

Thank me later
Ah Oga, shocked shocked... don't agree with you oo... Some people are just fault finding and suspicious. ..

op, keep nagging till you push him into what you're accusing him of. If you haven't got any evidence, then stay cool and stop giving yourself unnecessary trouble.. one day he may just get fed up and can't tolerant any of your accusations and naggings again and this may push him into physical abuse, then you run to nl and start complaining. .. Trust your husband unless he's given you any reason not to, stop giving yourself and husband emotional problem... .Also, stop taking his gentleness for granted....

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by naijaboiy: 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
prettythicksme:
talk naa,advice me.
i've modified
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
just went through op's profile and discovered she's one of those babies on nl.... mtcheeeeww. .. waste of mb

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by naijaboiy: 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
MarvellousGod:
just went through op's profile and discovered she's one of those babies on nl.... mtcheeeeww. .. waste of mb
What do you mean by 'Babies of nl'? undecided
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by dapsy4u2(m): 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
Dialogue!!!
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
veeeeery Simple....

STOP NAGGING!!!!!!
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
MarvellousGod:
Ah Oga, shocked shocked... don't agree with you oo... Some people are just fault finding and suspicious. ..

op, keep nagging till you push him into what you're accusing him of. If you haven't got any evidence, then stay cool and stop giving yourself unnecessary trouble.. one day he may just get fed up and can't tolerant any of your accusations and naggings again and this may push him into physical abuse, then you run to nl and start complaining. .. Trust your husband unless he's given you any reason not to, stop giving yourself and husband emotional problem... .Also, stop taking his gentleness for granted....
Thanks dear,I know his not cheating but when he did not reply or call me I accused him,I Want to stop that
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
naijaboiy:

What do you mean by 'Babies of nl'? undecided
Those in charge of fake news/super stories grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
MarvellousGod:

Welcome to nairaland. Home for junkies, babies, sickos, grin
U dey type long thing.

So Op is a certified troll?

ok o.
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
MarvellousGod:
serious i need advice #no joking i am married
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by naijaboiy: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
MarvellousGod:
LoL,,i don't think this is a fake story though smiley
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by UjSizzle(f): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mynd44:

Lmao. We know you like to shower, but that doesn't make it a remedy na tongue
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
Seriously Op, stop nagging. i'm a lady buh i just can't stand ladies who nag. I love peace and serenity. Gosh! how do men do it? Its psychologically exhausting!

Instead of nagging, just invest enough time to discuss issues with him calmly at the right time. He is a calm person so be calm yourself.

By the way, why are you guys apart? Distance isnt good for marriage and if you can't build a strong tower of trust, there would be problems.
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Seriously Op, stop nagging. i'm a lady buh i just can't stand ladies who nag. I love peace and serenity. Gosh! how do men do it? Its psychologically exhausting!

Instead of nagging, just invest enough time to discuss issues with him calmly at the right time. He is a calm person so be calm yourself.

By the way, why are you guys apart? Distance isnt good for marriage and if you can't build a strong tower of trust, there would be problems.
thanks so Much,we are living together peacefully before in Nigeria before he moved down to the state.
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
naijaboiy:

LoL,,i don't think this is a fake story though smiley
naijaboiy help me tell them it not fake story,why won't they believe me especially if I tell them I am married
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
UjSizzle:

Lmao. We know you like to shower, but that doesn't make it a remedy na tongue

no mind him he dey joke i think
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by naijaboiy: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
prettythicksme:
naijaboiy help me tell them it not fake story,why won't they believe me especially if I tell them I am married
I don't know actually...remember I also thought you weren't married.
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by jacabi(m): 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mynd44:

If symptom persist nko?
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by braine(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
I like how you're trying to check yourself, OP.
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
prettythicksme:
thanks so Much,we are living together peacefully before in Nigeria before he moved down to the state.

Awww. He needs to make arrangements for you to join him oo. Distance aint good for marriage at all o.
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Dygeasy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
jacabi:

If symptom persist nko?
na to migrate go aquatic habitat na cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by MARKone(m): 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
prettythicksme:

OP u dey Nigeria dey give pesin wey dey states high BP, if dey man com come back nko, you will shred him to pieces undecided

Anyway it's good u realised that you are the nagging type, maybe because of the distance you are having trust issues, I do not blame u.

Get urself actively engaged, it will help to take your mind off your insecurity. You can equally talk to a professional counsellor and of course your pastor grin
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
OP,looks like you got married not quite long.I guess no kids yet.That's y u have plenty of time .Nagging is not healthy Moor,you better free your mind and give yourself peace.Even if he is around you or you are with him,if he wants to cheat,won't he?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kindly Join Us To Help Raise Funds For Kidney Transplant For Mrs Maureen Chichi / ... / Looking For A Kids Bicycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.