Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,608 members, 7,781,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 06:02 AM

I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji (56525 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Kate Henshaw's Joins Politics, Campaign Poster Is Not Looking Bad At All / Home Alone Star: Macaulay Culkin Not Looking So Great (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
na wa oooo....have they stopped english lessons in ur area, if not..kindly enrol for one. Just advising, no offense
Keypha:
Gene, go and marry, there is much advantage in marriage, husband will protect u, will fight for you, pampered u, console u, u will have respect as a woman, even spiritually husband will stand for you, genevive God is not a kid to tells us marry, there is favour in marriage, am a you guy, but I marry early and I feel grate, when I come home my wife feel like God has come back, I feed wella, with my bouncing baby boy.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by TonYzeallY(m): 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lacomus:
I know you have heard that question a lot of times now tell us the truth, as if she will ever tell you , Madam Genny belief me I like the success part of your life bt don't let it set a yardstick for you else your search for Mr equivalent and Ideal will never end.
Locomus,no worry na,we wil see, Genny,better get Close to God,join a choir group and let a God fearing,tongue speaking brother like me get a hold of u,least,u may end up in d hands of a little waco-pretender,who wil dig n dump u after 8months...hehehe...may God help u jare...bitter truth
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by koyyess: 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
To those using words like 'old cargo' and the likes on women, you all should gather and throw away the women that brought you into this world since you and your fathers no longer need them in your lives.They've now become expired products to you. Irresponsible and Disrespectful ingrates!

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Asa247: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:
Superstar actress Genevieve Nnaji poured it all out in “The Truth” chat with Olisa Adibua on her love life and past relationship . The 35 year old actress revealed about her first love , her present relationship status and described her ideal guy . Read all of it below :

About her first love
He was a very, very, handsome man. A long time ago, very handsome man, trust me.

Let’s talk about relationships – are you currently in one? Are you looking at settling down at some point? I know you’ve heard that question a lot of times but tell us the truth now.

I think everyone is prioritizing and so am I. It’s not like I don’t want to settle down, want somebody and until I find that person, there’s no thoughts of me settling down. I’m not looking, I’m a woman, we are not allowed to look.

When was the last time you had a boyfriend… do you have one now?
I don’t have a boyfriend now.

Ok, so what are you looking for in a man? Your ideal guy, what are you looking for in a man?

I am that person that eats with her eyes, like I need to be attracted to you. Definitely. There has to be physical attraction that will draw me to you but at the end of the day, it’s your mind I’m going to fall in love with. I’m probably looking for a friend, someone who shares a like mind amd somebody who is confident. Aww, I love tall guys. I’m short you have to think of the kids.

Don’t you think a lot of guys are scared of you now?

They will say she is good looking, successful, she’s got her own career, let me leave her alone, I can’t handle that kind of wife. I can’t tell her what to do.
Then he is a baby, a boy. I’m not looking for a boy. Men don’t let artificial things like that intimidate them.

http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/10/i-have-no-boyfriend-and-am-not-looking.html

If she said is not look for one either, she is a big lier cos every woman needs man

1 Like

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Thereishel: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
A decade old interview!

1 Like

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
luxs:
. Experince na d best teacher ohh!
I am responsible for what I SAY, and you are responsible for what you THINK.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by singhabhishek25: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
it's good wait until you find someone special than hurry into a relationship that does not work.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Ormorlehwah(f): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
Wishing you all the best.

Genny, Ǧ̩̥♡̨̐d̶̲̥̅̊ time ΐ̲̅s the best.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by CaniiiceDim(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
Why do people think that one must have a boyfriend/ girlfriend before one can have intimacy ?

Is boyfriend just for sex ?
That's the work of sexmates.
And it's obvious that she has them in good numbers.

You heard her; she loves tall handsome guys.
So, if you see a tall handsome guy with her, you know what to think.lol
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by emmasege: 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
guy007:
She is beautiful . talented and I love this Genny

does anyone have her contact ? I just might be the one for Genny . who knows

I pity ur life. U want a woman dat will feed, clothe & house u, one that will boss u around so that u can be addressed as "the husband of Gene".
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by emmasege: 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
Sponsored interview, a way of shopping for a new service man since the latest has resigned.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
koyyess:
To those using words like 'old cargo' and the likes on women, you all should gather and throw away the women that brought you into this world since you and your fathers no longer need them in your lives.They've now become expired products to you. Irresponsible and Disrespectful ingrates!
Erm....koyyes....just for the record,let me set this straight. The words "old cargo" in my post are like an example of what people,especially men, call women. One of the names...and I was referring to what people say.I'm a female myself so I wouldn't just insult my gender.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Vikky014(f): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
DailyNews:
Of course she has had enough- old, young, poor, rich, handsome, ugly...shapeless to take a compulsory retirement before they finish her up nacheesy what she needs now is- a hubby or maybe rebranded bf= fiancegrin
LOL@REBRANDED BF *FIANCE*
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Kcdojoto(m): 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
I'm not ready to propose yet anyway
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Keypha(m): 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
iammo6:
na wa oooo....have they stopped english lessons in ur area, if not..kindly enrol for one. Just advising, no offense
. You are still small kid you never smell life, ur teaching ur papa english
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by onegig(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
Etetejake:

Yeye, she will never ask u out if u think your sweet talk can get u there.
And who says I am interested in her?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by 3kay945(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
Why would she need one? After all those hot romance in movie undecided
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
i still think you need to enrol for that Class...
Keypha:
. You are still small kid you never smell life, ur teaching ur papa english
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by man19king(m): 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
Geenet:

grin grin grin
No need, repeating a thing over and over. what a omen. excuse me
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
Airforce1:
Then you must be Gay
Are you by chance,Airforce11
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
she is just foolin herself undecided
she cant finger herself forever lipsrsealed grin
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by billyG(m): 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
Yea!I know u dnt need Bf but sugardaddies that can Tiku yo kpomo right?.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by TolaniLuv: 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
See this Old cargo, I mean cougar. Still looking for a boyfriend at 35?? You should be looking for husband not boyfriend... You know how many you have had?
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by frank043(m): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
I don't blame her,when her mates (I don't mean her kind(the useless set of flirtatious ladies) in the movie industry ooo)out there are busy discussing and preparing for the coming of their grandchildren,she is seriously busy talking about boyfriend,at her age!!! Waste of life.Mtchew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by DECOtech(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:
I think everyone is prioritizing and so am I. It’s not like I don’t want to settle down, want somebody and until I find that person, there’s no thoughts of me settling down. I’m not looking, I’m a woman, we are not allowed to look.

When was the last time you had a boyfriend… do you have one now?
I don’t have a boyfriend now.

Yet she's not searching?
...girls nd pretence sha, see the subtle announcement.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by nhiyo(m): 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
She doesn't have a boyfriend? shocked.......Story for d gods wink

Shey na ghost dey bleep am nii

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gifty Steps Out For An Event In Asaba - Photos / Regina Daniels Injected After A Nail Pierced Her Leg On Set (Photos) / Tosyn Bucknor Death: Meet Her Husband & 10 Things You Don't Know About Late OAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.