Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. (42498 Views)

Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. / What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship / What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by GiftyGlee(f): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
Trust and Love.....and openness...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by olola4(m): 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
loyalty and transparency
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by olola4(m): 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
loyalty

1 Like

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by germainediva(f): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
God,kids,My fone,dstv
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by mimopel(f): 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
Love and patient
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Bluvbytee(m): 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
A special topic in BIOLOGY. grin
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Nmeri17: 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
alotofgrace:
am in a distant relationship......trust and lots of prayers cheesy !!

*fixed wink
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by femi4: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
food, sex and money
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by femi4: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
germainediva:
God,kids,My fone,dstv
grin grin grin
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Anaskie(m): 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
CoCoLav:
sad Now I know those in a relationship sad

Anaskie and Kilmix let me not see you people on this thread o angry
Coco swty, I'm not in a relationship. This thread aint for me cry
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by williams20(m): 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
To make any relationship or marriage work, use the following recipe
1. Keep God at the centre.
2. Openess : Talk together about everything
3. Forgiveness : learning to forgive your spouse always is a great virtue.
4. Mutual Respect : marriage is NEVER a boss - servant relationshp.

they work for me and everyone who has tried the recipe.
E.O.T William

more at
http://www.eotwilliam..com

1 Like

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by eejo(m): 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
My lovely daughter
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
sexual chemistry, Tolerancw, forgiveness, Mutual Respect, unconditional love Ignoring 3rd parties n Aprokos, & last but d most important God.

1 Like

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
sexual chemistry, Tolerance, forgiveness, Mutual Respect, unconditional love Ignoring 3rd parties n Aprokos, & last but d most important God.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
My relationship is a day old grin
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by tenry(m): 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
See your partner as your friend, we are opened to each other, we pray together and share things together. I can take money from her purse and she does with mine too. I knw how much she earns and she knows my total monthly income too. I knw how much she saves monhtly and how much she contributes to our joint account and her contribution to family upkeep monthly. I have a twin sister but we were never so close like my wife. I see her as my real twin sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by jack26(m): 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
If u need a rich sugar mummy or daddy in any part of the country contanct agent collins:08145341488
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by STENON(f): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
*Learning mood activated*
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
Sex
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Layolaw(f): 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
Its the presence of God and true love, at least 6 yrs after marriage so far so good, its been wonderful
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by PrettySpicey(f): 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
Realising that it is for better, for worse
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by manck2: 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
sad
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by manck2: 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
cool
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by louisse: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
The only factor that kept my relationship is just God. With God in a relationship nothing evil or bad can come in. The reason why we have issues in our relationships is simply because we dont know God and the devil is now in control. The devil enjoys it more when people quarrel but angry when there is peace...http://spiritrestore.com/raising-a-strong-family/[url][/url]
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by checkdate(m): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
timileyinojo:
For those in healthy relationships and marriage, what as kept your marriage or relationship till today. what has been the sacrifice you hv made to keep that relationship, or how do you water, fertilize your relationship for it not to go down the drain. Apart from SEX.
NAIRALAND
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by muskham(f): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
he is the one doing my shopping even to my pants and me vice versa.

Anything you don't want him to hear, don't tell me. Likewise anything you don't want me to hear don't tell him.

we hold hands when ever we are in the street. We kiss a lot. We have sex almost everyday
WE ARE 8YEARS THIS MONTH
We are still praying for the fruit of womb . Please join me. My husband is the best man in this world.

8 Likes

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by adonbilivit: 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
slimzypink:
1. SEX

2. sex

3. SEX

4. I mind my own business shikenna
hmmm.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by muskham(f): 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
Openess. Say everything together, I mean everything no matter how stupid or serious it may be. Let him be the first to hear and see everything about you.

His family is the first on my priority agenda, and mine is his first priority as well.

we know each other salaries and we put it together to spend.

We pray and fast together

Anything you don't want him to hear, don't tell me. Likewise anything you don't want me to hear don't tell him.

we hold hands when ever we are in the street. We kiss a lot. We have sex almost everyday
WE ARE 8YEARS THIS MONTH

4 Likes

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by ugotex85: 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
Space booked till I get married by 2016.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by adonbilivit: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
muskham:

WE ARE 8YEARS THIS MONTH
We are still praying for the fruit of womb . Please join me. My husband is the best man in this world.

awww...may this year not pass you by. *dear Lord please put an end to their childlessness.Amen*

3 Likes

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Sanguine77(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
morbid:
The fact that she lays her salary at my feet at the end of every month.
That one na holy sacrifice. Bros u be pastor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? / I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford / When You Don't Practice What You Preach!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.