Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones (47707 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye Is Numatville Megacity Ambassador, Gets Land Property / D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] / Davido Gets His Daughter A Customised OBO Blinded Out Neck (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Jayloy: 8:26am On Oct 10, 2014
devigblegble:
Je suis content pour cette jeune homme

Moi aussi mon ami.
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by AZeD1(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2014
Sapphire86:

No problem, but when you achieve something and nobody congratulates you, don't be sad!

So your aim in life is to be congratulated by people?
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Superstar007(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2014
Oosheeey!!!!
This dude just keeps going up despite all the criticism.
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by pseudonomer: 8:29am On Oct 10, 2014
I wish Don Jazzy and D'Banj could come back together...

5 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Larow(m): 8:30am On Oct 10, 2014
But dis guy no de sing again naa! Why him?

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by stinggy(m): 8:30am On Oct 10, 2014
Eja Nla cool
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 10, 2014
LOL1!!! And he has been releasing songs every month. From "Bother you" to "Alaye" to "Omini-nonsense". Because they are not Hits, thats why you are now given us reasons why he has been absent in the music industry.

I guess, if all his latest efforts were Hits, he would have been going for shows than all this showman he is doing. When last D'banj was invited for a show was the last time "Oliver twist" faded, that was last year. He is trying now with all the singles he is releasing like the latest Omini-rubbish, and you tell us that he is absent.

An endorsement of this magnitude with just a picture of one american? An endorsement of this magnitude with the picture of the minister of Agriculture? where are the Apple executives? Or did D'banj just go and get a customised headphone by Dre and lying that he is an ambassador. It is not even in Apple website.
Truth234:

At least be a bit smart. How much can he pay Apple Inc. ? The richest MNC in the world? To further help you understand why Dbanj has been absent read below.

Singer D’banj who is the UN Ambassador for Peace and agricultural ambassador for Nigeria seems to be forgetting about music and working on his ambassadorial skills. Dbanj is one of the presenters at TEDxWBG in Washington, DC and will be presenting alongside other presenters include Jim Yong Kim – President, World Bank Group and Eleni Gabre-Madhin – Co-founder and CEO, Eleni LLC. According to the official event description, the theme of TEDxWBG is “Ending Poverty“.

The challenge of ending poverty is huge, but with courage, ingenuity, vision and purpose, the goal is within reach. In a tightly choreographed 3.5 hours, TEDxWBG will bring together thinkers and leaders from the worlds of business, art, and technology to share experiences and ideas worth spreading across the world. This first TEDxWBG will explore the theme of “Ending Poverty” from multiple viewpoints in three distinct but related sessions.

This is what he is preparing for..

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Geehan(f): 8:31am On Oct 10, 2014
This guy is just blessed, with or without his musical career he keeps soaring higher, Congrats. My time too shall come by his grace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Vivly(f): 8:31am On Oct 10, 2014
Sapphire86:

Obviously not but u have a really negative and washed up attitude to him! Change biko! It's not his fault that he gets beatsbydre for free and you are gonna have to buy yours!
And you have a busybody attitude. Even the bible admonishes us not to be busybody in other people's matter. It's my opinion. Like it or die. FYI, He's a celeb so I can talk about his matter.
Change!!!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by tellwisdom: 8:31am On Oct 10, 2014
Who go buy this rubbish?? sad.....He's not done with koko phone; here he comes again with his boring news about earphone.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by nickz(m): 8:35am On Oct 10, 2014
Larow:
But dis guy no de sing again naa! Why him?
he's living on past songs

i'll be more happy with achievements like him toping american song chart
not be getting recognition from a bloody earphone company
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Truth234(m): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2014
babyface333:
LOL1!!! And he has been releasing songs every month. From "Bother you" to "Alaye" to "Omini-nonsense". Because they are not Hits, thats why you are now given us reasons why he has been absent in the music industry.

I guess, if all his latest efforts were Hits, he would have been going for shows than all this showman he is doing. When last D'banj was invited for a show was the last time "Oliver twist" faded, that was last year. He is trying now with all the singles he is releasing like the latest Omini-rubbish, and you tell us that he is absent.

An endorsement of this magnitude with just a picture of one american? An endorsement of this magnitude with the picture of the minister of Agriculture? where are the Apple executives? Or did D'banj just go and get a customised headphone by Dre and lying that he is an ambassador. It is not even in Apple website.

Was he the one that tweeted it? Can you check the news again? It was done by Beatsbydre team

11 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 10, 2014
This guy is truly blessed. His music isnt as popular as it used to be...bt he keeps getting big endorsement deals.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Malakh: 8:39am On Oct 10, 2014
Sapphire86:

No problem, but when you achieve something and nobody congratulates you, don't be sad!
it depends on the achievement, worldly supposed achievement is short-lived....u still dont get it....so when people are clubbing, you also should club because paul says rejoice with those who rejoice....anyways thats christians for you
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by ALIEN2000(m): 8:40am On Oct 10, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm...............See What can happen to a Individual Who iz FOCUSED,RELENTLESS,PASSIONATE, & has a good Eye for the Future...Omo...D'Banj Jst dey Him own Lane Dey SET NEW STANDARD....(LIK 2 Baba,Fela and Co.).....Serzly, WHEN MANY TOT HE WAS FINISHED HE JST SEEMED 2 BE WARMING UP.................-NO beefs though but if I hear say Don-Jazzy kommot 4 local league ......OMO him go Work Times Two.....

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by dammytosh: 8:41am On Oct 10, 2014
"Dbanj is going down. Go back to Don Jazzy." In enemy's voice.

Only Apple is yet to know he is going down. clueless peeps.

Congrats jare Banger Lee of life. Oooosheeeee

9 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by dammytosh: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2014
nickz:
he's living on past songs

i'll be more happy with achievements like him toping american song chart
not be getting recognition from a bloody earphone company
Where are you living in ?

Apple is bloody ? loyal milk is not. Hahahahaha

You guys will stoop so low to prove Dbanj is dead career wise unfortunately, they still sign his cheque for shows.

16 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by dammytosh: 8:48am On Oct 10, 2014
since2005:
[size=25pt]Dbanj is nolonger relevant, they should have chosen someone else lipsrsealed lipsrsealed [/size]
waste of money!!

Hmmm so says an anonymous Nairalander via Tecno Android.

17 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by egopersonified(f): 8:48am On Oct 10, 2014
If I actually see this guy without glasses I dont think I would recognize him.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Sapphire86(f): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2014
AZeD1:

So your aim in life is to be congratulated by people?

And your aiming life is to be quote Sapphire86 ' s posts?
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2014
I am truly consensus. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by kay29000(m): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2014
To those saying he wasn't signed but just given a custom "beats by dre" headphones, didn't you see the part in the tweet were they said "welcome to #beatsfam." If you dont get it, do your research. The deal was sealed yesterday. I always tell people, talent is never enough. If talent doesn't work hard or believe in himself enough, then the person with less talent will take over.

Besides, D Banj has never claimed to be a super talented singer. He claims to be an "entertainer" and he has been doing a very good job at that. You can sell water in satchet (pure water), Or you can sell it in bottle (bottled water)...Or you can go ahead and sell it in glass in a five star hotel. It is still water. Don't hate on this young man cos he has learnt how to get the best out of his brand.

20 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2014
I am truly consensus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Sapphire86(f): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2014
Vivly:

And you have a busybody attitude. Even the bible admonishes us not to be busybody in other people's matter. It's my opinion. Like it or die. FYI, He's a celeb so I can talk about his matter.
Change!!!

but the bible says u should have a negative attitude towards others? Abegi don't come here with 1 scripture this early morning

5 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Sapphire86(f): 8:54am On Oct 10, 2014
Malakh:
it depends on the achievement, worldly supposed achievement is short-lived....u still dont get it....so when people are clubbing, you also should club because paul says rejoice with those who rejoice....anyways thats christians for you

do not be overly righteous my brother! Even the bible says so.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by dammytosh: 8:54am On Oct 10, 2014
kay29000:
To those saying he wasn't signed but just given a custom beats by dre headphones, didn't you see the part in the tweet were they said "welcome to #beatsfam." If you dont get it, do your research. The deal was sealed yesterday. I always tell people, talent is never enough. If talent doesn't work hard or believe in himself enough, then the person with less talent will take over.

Besides, D Banj has never claimed to be a super talented singer. He claims to be an "entertainer" and he has been doing a very good job at that. You can sell water in satchet (pure water), Or you can sell it in bottle (bottled water)...Or you can go ahead and sell it glass in a five star hotel. It is still water. Don't hate on this young man cos he has learnt how to get the best out of his brand.

Don't mind them. It is a case of you walking on water and enemies be like. " it is because he can not swim"

14 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by kay29000(m): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2014
dammytosh:
"Dbanj is going down. Go back to Don Jazzy." In enemy's voice.

Only Apple is yet to know he is going down. clueless peeps.

Congrats jare Banger Lee of life. Oooosheeeee

Haha! More reasons for the haters to have sleepless nights. lol!

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2014
since2005:
[size=25pt]Dbanj is nolonger relevant, they should have chosen someone else lipsrsealed lipsrsealed [/size]
waste of money!!

I kinda agree with you on this. 2face, iyanya, banky might even bring more profit than him.... but anyways congrats dbanj
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Vivly(f): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2014
Sapphire86:

but the bible says u should have a negative attitude towards others? Abegi don't come here with 1 scripture this early morning
Refrain from quoting me if you can't stay on topic.
Dbanj paid for this to stay relevant in da game!!!
Agree or die.
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Chaleeee: 8:59am On Oct 10, 2014
since2005:
waste of money!!

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gozie Okeke Involved In Car Accident In Anambra (Photos) / Laura Ikeji In Hot Crazy Jean (Photos) / Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.