Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! (2265 Views)

E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) / Fresh Facts Suggest Late Sawyer On Revenge Mission Against Nigerians / E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! by DonXavi(m): 7:36am On Oct 10, 2014
E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed!

KAYODE OGUNDAMISI, posts photo of Asari and Rex Ekiugbo Anighoro during one of the PEACE MEETINGS to end the NIGER DELTA MILITANCY (with Pastor Ayo in Warri) and captions REX EKIUGBO (Asari's comrade) as Yusuf Muhammed, the late vanquished Boko Haram original leader who was extra-judicially killed during Late Yar Adua's tenure as president.

It will be recalled that efforts were made to end the Niger Delta militancy in 2007 cut across all sections of society. Traditional rulers, Elders, Religious leaders and even the then Vice President, now president Goodluck Jonathan went to the dreaded camps of the no-nonsense agitators for resource control, to get them to sheathe their swords.

In a futile attempt to tie Pastor Ayo to Boko Haram (just because the NSA's representatives leased a jet he put up for commercial purposes, for a trip to South Africa to purchase arms to fight Boko Haram), Ogundamisi goofed without knowing the identity of REX ANIGHORO.

This desperation to turn truth to a 360 degree lie comes just 48 hours after a bogus foreign media posted President Jonathan's worth as 6th richest African president, and was removed in 24 hours after the president threatened legal action.

It remains to be seen, what next these bearers of cock and bull stories will post next to launder their tacit support for Boko Haram through reverse campaigns of calumny.

God bless Nigeria.

NOTE: The NSA Sambo Dasuki has claimed responsibility for the Arms deal and said they are legitimate.

The South African Authorities also released the jet in question to the leasing company in 24 hours.

3 Likes

Re: E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! by thegoodone2(m): 7:44am On Oct 10, 2014
good development
Re: E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! by Firefire(m): 7:46am On Oct 10, 2014
Nigerians are the enemies of Nigeria.

Nigeria fight your own battle.
Re: E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! by asadike(f): 7:56am On Oct 10, 2014
God wil expose them all. All there allegations is just to tarnish can.
Re: E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! by mperoakeem(m): 7:58am On Oct 10, 2014
hmmm, lipsealed
Re: E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! by DonXavi(m): 8:02am On Oct 10, 2014
That guy should be invited by the security agencies for questioning. Those in the picture should also get the true identity of the guy and sue him accordingly.

1 Like

Re: E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! by omenka(m): 8:05am On Oct 10, 2014
DonXavi:
That guy should be invited by the security agencies for questioning. Those in the picture should also get the true identity of the guy and sue him accordingly.
And when are they going to invite Oritsejafor and Ihejirika for questioning

2 Likes

Re: E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! by Caseless: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2014
Firefire:
Nigerians are the enemies of Nigeria.

Nigeria fight your own battle.
if u support this govt, u are more than an enemy of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! by EventHUB(f): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2014
omenka:
For what offence?

3 Likes

Re: E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! by greaterlove(m): 8:57am On Oct 10, 2014
Caseless:
the true enemies of nigeria are those who do not want the government to work, who will lie just to paint the government black, who are only heard when there is a calamity and will never rejoice with the people and their government when there is a success story. Who will constantly remind us how backward we are but can not proffer one single solution on how to move forward.

6 Likes

Re: E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2014
DonXavi:
E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed!

KAYODE OGUNDAMISI, posts photo of Asari and Rex Ekiugbo Anighoro during one of the PEACE MEETINGS to end the NIGER DELTA MILITANCY (with Pastor Ayo in Warri) and captions REX EKIUGBO (Asari's comrade) as Yusuf Muhammed, the late vanquished Boko Haram original leader who was extra-judicially killed during Late Yar Adua's tenure as president.

It will be recalled that efforts were made to end the Niger Delta militancy in 2007 cut across all sections of society. Traditional rulers, Elders, Religious leaders and even the then Vice President, now president Goodluck Jonathan went to the dreaded camps of the no-nonsense agitators for resource control, to get them to sheathe their swords.

In a futile attempt to tie Pastor Ayo to Boko Haram (just because the NSA's representatives leased a jet he put up for commercial purposes, for a trip to South Africa to purchase arms to fight Boko Haram), Ogundamisi goofed without knowing the identity of REX ANIGHORO.

This desperation to turn truth to a 360 degree lie comes just 48 hours after a bogus foreign media posted President Jonathan's worth as 6th richest African president, and was removed in 24 hours after the president threatened legal action.

It remains to be seen, what next these bearers of cock and bull stories will post next to launder their tacit support for Boko Haram through reverse campaigns of calumny.

God bless Nigeria.

NOTE: The NSA Sambo Dasuki has claimed responsibility for the Arms deal and said they are legitimate.

The South African Authorities also released the jet in question to the leasing company in 24 hours.

Can you help me with the LINK to the news that reported that the jet was released in 24 hours?

And has the seized money been released yet?

2 Likes

Re: E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! by CyberWolf: 9:26am On Oct 10, 2014
hifaif:

Can you help me with the LINK to the news that reported that the jet was released in 24 hours?

And has the seized money been released yet?
olodo of the highest order..read the story again but this time, read with your brain..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! by kennyalao: 9:28am On Oct 10, 2014
greaterlove:
the true enemies of nigeria are those who do not want the government to work, who will lie just to paint the government black, who are only heard when there is a calamity and will never rejoice with the people and their government when there is a success story. Who will constantly remind us how backward we are but can not proffer one single solution on how to move forward.
Correct. let me add that the true enemies are those that earn a living by lying against goverment, feasting on every predicament of the nation.

1 Like

Re: E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! by major466(m): 9:33am On Oct 10, 2014
Very good development. It's interesting how some people peddle lies all over the place to cause confusion and deceive unsuspecting public. Liars are known by their actions. No amount slimy schemes will deter GEJ to come back in a free and fair election in 2015.
GEJ till 2019!

3 Likes

Re: E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! by mrborntodoit: 9:46am On Oct 10, 2014
Caseless:

You are a traitor! Your case is worse than caseless !!

Going against a democratically elected government is treason punishable by death!!!

@topic: the dude should be arrested to serve as a scape goat .

2 Likes

Re: E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! by jerusalem101: 9:47am On Oct 10, 2014
We all know that Kayode Ogundamisi is a well known insider in Boko Haram activities and we know he's being sponsored by some people in Opposition just to undermine the Government and Nigeria for political gain.
The same Ogundamisi was the brain behind the recent publication that GEJ name was included and he was among those that quickly release the latest Boko Haram video to further propagate their evil tendencies against Nigeria, the same Ogundamisi was among the group that have been peddling the following falsehood; boko haram kidnapped 20 Fulani women, Boko haram installed new Emir in gworza, Boko Haram kidnapped 200 young men in chibok and Boko haram turn Mobile Police base to training ground. Now I ask how could a Man who claim to be a Nigerian engages in such malicious propaganda against his own country?
Then I realized the guy called Kayode Ogundamisi is not a Nigerian but his parent illegally migrated into Nigeria from Benin republic through one of those illegal routes around in the western part of the country.

2 Likes

Re: E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2014
im not suprised bcox
hez a Yoruba man
they can easily betray, deny or back-stab u
Re: E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 10, 2014
CyberWolf:
olodo of the highest order..read the story again but this time, read with your brain..

You think I am like you who swallows up every news with the stupidity of an animal?

Moreover, I remembered quoting the OP, not some hopeless nonentity like you.

If you think you have a brain, why can't you provide a LINK and answer a harmless question without resorting to insults? Is it that hard to be civil on an international forum? If you can't be civil on a forum, I wonder how civilized human beings cope with an uncouth animal like you in real life.

Pathetic nincompoop.

1 Like

Re: E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! by Firefire(m): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2014
Caseless:

If you don't support Nigeria growth and see nothing good in the current administration you must be a sadist.

You were doing a sadistic little disservice to your country. - Alan K. Simpson

1 Like

Re: E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! by candidbabe(f): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2014
tosscash1:
im not suprised bcox
hez a Yoruba man
they can easily betray, deny or back-stab u

so true

2 Likes

Re: E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! by CyberWolf: 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
hifaif:

You think I am like you who swallows up every news with the stupidity of an animal?

Moreover, I remembered quoting the OP, not some hopeless nonentity like you.

If you think you have a brain, why can't you provide a LINK and answer a harmless question without resorting to insults? Is it that hard to be civil on an international forum? If you can't be civil on a forum, I wonder how civilized human beings cope with an uncouth animal like you in real life.

Pathetic nincompoop.
undecided
Re: E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
Caseless:

I hope you know that fighting the government could amount to treasonable felony.
Re: E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! by shizzle11(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
omenka:
[s]And when are they going to invite Oritsejafor and Ihejirika for questioning[/s]
FOOL! why don't you go and question them?

1 Like

Re: E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
honestly,
i was stunned when i saw the so called "Yusuf, Asari n Pa Ayo" pix!

Most painful is that some people actually believed it.

Folks, this is why some of us are insisting that Nigeria cannot work! Nigeria is jinxed by ethnic/religious sentiments.

Those who are doing all they can to bring Jonathan down are so berefit of wisdom! In their bid to bring Jonathan down, Nigeria will come crashing!

Jonathan is too much of a gentleman! If I were him......................
Re: E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
omenka:

Nwa nna m, your post is heart breaking!

I am so so so very disappointed!

I dont know what formed your logic and opinion, just know that war is fought in two fronts: by arms and by propaganda!

If you truelly believe that Ihejirika sponsored Boko Haram and Pa Ayo is a gun runner, then you are a proof that the enemy is smarter than the average Nigerian.

I wish you well.
Re: E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! by Caseless: 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
Firefire:

If you don't support Nigeria growth and see nothing good in the current administration you must be a sadist.

You were doing a sadistic little disservice to your country. - Alan K. Simpson
i take this as ur words.

(1) (Reply)

Over N5trillion Stolen Under Jonathan Since 2010! Investigation / See Reasons Why Don Jazzy Endorse President Goodluck Jonathan Pics. / Within 18hrs Over 1500 Nigerians Sign Petition In Support Of Dr Ngozi Okonjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.