Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award (13607 Views)

Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala / Walmart Nigeria: Good Or Bad Idea? (Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala) / Can The Finance Minister Remove The CBN Governor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by ebolablast: 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
kkk
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by manutdadex(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
new2020:

Typical Yoruba maggot. Igbo women have produced 90% of high profile, well learned women running this country. Can you yorubas give one...just one? If you can't then shut the eff up.
foolish fool(f^2)! Wetin bring yoruba and igbo enta dis one now?... Must u display ur foolish to d whole world?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by Bryan12(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
Award or No award,none of her policy has a relevent effect on a common man.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by IYANGBALI: 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
new2020:

Typical Yoruba maggot. Igbo women have produced 90% of high profile, well learned women running this country. Can you yorubas give one...just one? If you can't then shut the eff up.
what the fok gave you the impression that the guy is Yoruba?if have problem with the Yorubas too bad,but I won't blame you,its the hangover of the civil war that is still disturbing you,one day you will get over it tongue

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by IYANGBALI: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
Bryan12:
Award or No award,all her policies has no effect on a common man.
God bless you jare
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by IYANGBALI: 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
manutdadex:
foolish fool(f^2)! Wetin bring yoruba and igbo enta dis one now?... Must u display ur foolish to d whole world?
I tire for the guy o
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
manutdadex:
nobody has the rite to make u poor, but u choose to. Go get a job and stop blaming gOvt officials for ur problem...
First,I'm igbo. 2nd i don't know u, but I'm pretty sure i can employ u and feed u well.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by musicwriter(m): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
She represents the modern Neo-colonial middle man. She's just being used as a pawn in a game she do not know how to play.

One of the most effective tool of Neo-colonialism is the brain-washing of elites in third world countries, turning them to nothing but western representatives in their respective countries...... Africa Son.

A word for adults.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by sadlas(m): 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
as election dey close Gej fit buy d award 4 her.Who knows.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by maylisa(f): 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
Congregation.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by IYANGBALI: 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
lovinhubby2wife:
she deserve it
take your “S” I found it on the floor

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by phillycute(f): 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
Gaidenk:

First,I'm igbo. 2nd i don't know u, but I'm pretty sure i can employ u and feed u well.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by buchilino(m): 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
Johnnyessence:
she's saying our economy is great but it doesn't reduce d poverty rate in d land.she's saying our economy is great d jobless graduate roaming round d street is 80% .she doesn't av proof that they create job opportunities when all d federal govt .parastatals are now been privatize including air port.God will surely catch them d young breed that has focus in life doesn't think deep again what they now think is for them to per take in the national cake. we are sick and tired of okonjo leadership, poverty is more higher in her domain, imagine almost 30 million children are drop out from schools what okonjo knows is to lie to us not imparting knowledge to d coming generation.

sometimes i wonder if brains r still in some peoples heads. of all the finance ministers b4 her, she is the least corrupt. she brought sanctity to the financial sector of the economy. dont worry history will whether i was right or wrong

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
IYANGBALI:
what the fok gave you the impression that the guy is Yoruba?if have problem with the Yorubas too bad,but I won't blame you,its the hangover of the civil war that is still disturbing you,one day you will get over it tongue

He is a yoruba trust me. That's their Modus of Operandi...Hate, negativity and envy. That includes you for citing the Civil war.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by IYANGBALI: 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
sadlas:
as election dey close Gej fit buy d award 4 her.Who knows.
chisos shocked
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
phillycute:

How old are you? U finished skool yet?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by maylisa(f): 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
congratulation ma. And for all of you that like insulting people on nairaland the first one is for you. Your insult does not stop me from glowing, I bless the name of the lord.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
phillycute:

How old are you? U finished secondary skool yet?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by sadlas(m): 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
IYANGBALI:
chisos shocked
tongue
IYANGBALI:
chisos shocked
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by phillycute(f): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
Just shut up nd face front ! Can't u see that av retract the comment

Gaidenk:

How old are you? U finished skool yet?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by ddooskie(m): 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
Finance Minister of the Year yet, our money is still missing; billions of dollars. Issokay, diaRis...
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by sadlas(m): 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
phillycute:
Just shut up nd face front ! Can't u see that av retract the comment

Age verified
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by IYANGBALI: 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
new2020:

He is a yoruba trust me. That's their Modus of Operandi...Hate, negativity and envy.
you can't prove it man,even if he is,why not just attack the guy and leave his tribe out of it. It seems you hate the Yorubas sooooooooo much,quit hating,its not good for your health. No worry I go arrange some Yoruba babes for you grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by manutdadex(m): 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
Gaidenk:

who cares if u are igbo or ugbo? Are u nt a Nigerian? I doubt ur claim of wanting to feed me..because if u av a job u wont b spillin d shit dat jst left ur brain because no one will employ an asshole like u
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by maylisa(f): 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
Gaidenk:

First,I'm igbo. 2nd i don't know u, but I'm pretty sure i can e mploy u and feed u well.
grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by Johnnyessence(m): 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
@news 2020 Thk u here for raising d question here let me tell u vividly when okonjo was in world bank d white are watching her then she was d managing director of d world we know what she did in baba obj era and let me tell u since when she assume office as d minister of finance in Gej government things were bad in terms of she was lieing serious lies from okonjo if u can remember Dora akunyili of blessed memory of nafdac there are no complains when she head nafdac then all our fake drugs company was push out then.we do praise her Cos' of her work she did in nafdac.okonjo doesn't perform well in his assignment she's sentimental in her assignment, she's selfish in dealing with our economy.there was a time d workers in d ministry of finance locked her out Cos' of how she's treating her officials in d civil service. they av to beg her to release their salary we can't be fooled with okonjo statistics on economy she's a big liar DSS need to investigate this woman on d $15m arms deal she cut allocation in d opposition state this is unfair she doesn't pay their money on time she should be queried on corruption.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by olajide8(m): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
I sound like - critic of this administration and everyone in it - is she nigeria's minister of finance or world banks appointed minister of finance for nigeria? Well my submission she should be minister of foreign affairs, since her policies are appreciated more and she bags more awards their- otherwise let's look at this;
"agriculture is a key panacea to nigeria's development" in other words it holds the key to nigerians development ?" where then does technology come in, the world is selling technology, russia sells technology china, japan the USA not food O! (Another simple example we had to go to south africa to buy arms, that money could have been put into something else-) what exactly is development? The change or upgrade of technology, which can be sold continually for economic benefit- well agriculture is good and very important but not the panacea for development- its the panacea for the ability to feed ones self,- now what really develops a country, technology or agriculture, my submission agriculture provides initial self sustenance - but with technology we get better means of providing food- so madam minister* take your upside down policies back - she said agriculture is 3times more effective in solving unemployment challenges, why haven't people jumped at the opportunity -simple it can't give you 30days make a pay- for most crops- and even if that is so, technology provides 36 times more effective employment- your second point "housing"- yes but what happens when the govt, only gives the facility to civil servants, and banks give to only communication workers, and oil and gas sector employees the most important sector the generality not filled by the 2 bridges "you and I" the self employed- when a few people around them get richer, they use them as a population sample, of development- what a country-

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
Where are the ghanians,why dnt they choose your people?ghanians been hating Nigerians since 1960.
bruno419:

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/okonjo-iweala-bags-african-finance-minister-year-award/
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by Johnnyessence(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
any govt that's not delivering dividend of democracy we will condemn him/her.we will blame d clueless okonjo too as well she's lieing around that unemployment rate as reach 50% this is big fat lie from a fat woman she must be investigated on d corruption charges about d $20b,$15m surep scam she mhmust be investigated.there will be poverty in d land if this type of woman is in d govt.no impartation to coming up of generation economist,entrepreneur in d society.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
manutdadex:
who cares if u are igbo or ugbo? Are u nt a Nigerian? I doubt ur claim of wanting to feed me..because if u av a job u wont b spillin d shit dat jst left ur brain because no one will employ an asshole like u
I don't have a job. I got a hobby and i create jobs. Send me your cv,I'd overlook this.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by IYANGBALI: 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
new2020:
the Civil war.
the main reason you hate the yorubas. My guy stop hating,Zik,Awo,Ojukwu and all others are long dead,so embrace love,ok?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by barnabas91: 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
That's ♍y mama mehn! Ride on ma! ℓ too like her vision and style of handling issues with confidence....if dis mama contest 4 presidency, ℓ will be her no1 vote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biko, What Is The True Value Of The Naira? / Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day / CBN To Monitor Dubious Bank Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.