Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award (13605 Views)

Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala / Walmart Nigeria: Good Or Bad Idea? (Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala) / Can The Finance Minister Remove The CBN Governor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by Unekz(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2014
juman:
This present f.g is not good.

N you want to vote for goodluck for second term
I rather cast my vote for buhari seriously...
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by ayindejimmy(m): 11:24am On Oct 11, 2014
Wat can i say?
Congratulations madam.
However, IMF and World Bank's usually inimical to the masses in emerging economies. So THEY gave her this award it means she's doin d right tin...in THEIR sight
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by Thomsbuky(m): 11:58am On Oct 11, 2014
Well done and congratulation to Minister Okonja for implementing World bank, IMF and her puppets master dirty work like privatisation cutting off subsides, withholding states fund and allocation meant for development, presiding over arms scandal and missing billions..good job you are the best of African minister, sorry i mean in the world. Nigerian is truly transform as we can see with our eyes....GEJ till infinity and beyond....scoundrel thieves..
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2014
BekeeBuAgbara:
Big boys don't talk about feeding. cool
You would know what big boys say? U got ur papers yet?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
What I find shocking is no one has stopped to research exactly who it is that is giving the award

What simple research reveals is this is a shady group that is not proud to reveal where or who its main financiers are
That then raises the questions; what authority do they have to issue such awards and how much value should we place on it?
Is it any more meaningful an award of Gala seller of the year?

With Bamanga Tukur as Chairman of the Advisory board of this magazine we know who is handing out the award

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
People need to up there game and stop acting like zombies
We hear that A issues B with award and we start shout
Congrats B , Well Done B , More grease B. Good job B etc

What about asking questions like

Who is A ?
what authority does A have to issue awards of any kind much less this particular award?
What relationship is there between A& B?
What does A gain from B ?
What does A want from B?
OR
What is the basis for granting the award who was 2nd and 3rd why?

No we do not ask questions instead we

say Allah be praised
God has blessed her
DiarisGod and similar inanities
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by HARDDON: 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
emmysoftyou:
she deserve it,infact i wish her president of nigeria,this re rare gem of our generation

Rare gem of our generation
Epitome of valour to our federation
Ray of hope in our deneration
Might of steel behind our revelation
Our ordination in d comity of nations
Roll on live long

To thee wise one
Our veneration!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by lovinhubby2wife(m): 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
IYANGBALI:
take your ā€œSā€ I found it on the floor
see as you take style yab/correct me.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by IYANGBALI: 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
lovinhubby2wife:
see as you take style yab/correct me.
old boy the thing no be our language,all of us just dey try,it didn't easy for me too
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by Johnnyessence(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
activist Mrs ezekwesili is more celebrated than okonjo iweala okonjo doesn't av d fear of God what she knows is to tell lies .u will give acct to God on what u do in Gej govt to God Cos' u haven't do to what people are expecting from you how could u removed d oil subsidy and said our roads will be tarred,u said their will be enough buses to convey people from one place to another where is it today .okonjo is a big fat liar she's full of lies and stupid idea that doesn't care for d masses.u will surely be ask on what u do in this world Cos' one day u will retire from finance minister pls every one in d house this woman should be probe she's been lieing of job creation but there's no job up till now.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by AnanseK(m): 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
Btruth:
In short, she is the beginning of cluelessness. The no 1 deceiver of Nigeria.

Where there is no vision, the people perish.

- Proverbs 29:18

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by muchyblink(m): 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
Johnnyessence:
@muchyblink u are saying am crying out blood for u to know I av Igbo friend am not crying here oooo am speaking reality let's wake up from our slumber let's stop corruption before its destroy our integrity in d society.
u guys said u wil make d country ungovernable 4 him and ur words are manifesting. Keep it up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biko, What Is The True Value Of The Naira? / Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day / CBN To Monitor Dubious Bank Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.