Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Strange But True. See Pix Boko Harram, MEND And CAN Connection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strange But True. See Pix Boko Harram, MEND And CAN Connection (2741 Views)

BOKO HARRAM: FG Bans Importation Of Cattle, Sale Of Dried Meat / PIX: Boko Haram Armoured Tank Destroyed By Camerounian Army As Troops Rout 600 / Faces Of Those Frustrating And Sabotaging Boko Harram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange But True. See Pix Boko Harram, MEND And CAN Connection by alabosian(m): 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
In Pictures::
From Left to Right =
1. Muhammad Yusuf, the Founder and Leader of the
Dreaded Sect group Boko-Haram.
2. Alhaji Mujaheed Dokubo Asari.
3. Rev. Pastor Ayodele Oritsejeafor, the President of the
Cristian Associations of Nigeria, CAN.
WARNING!!!!
"thou shall not judge"
"touch NOT my annointed, and do my annointed NO
harm"!!!!!!
Viewers are advice to be So Discreet!!!

Re: Strange But True. See Pix Boko Harram, MEND And CAN Connection by Raiders: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
Op, are you sure that is the founder of boko haram?

1 Like

Re: Strange But True. See Pix Boko Harram, MEND And CAN Connection by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
op happy birthday
Re: Strange But True. See Pix Boko Harram, MEND And CAN Connection by Harmthe(m): 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
noted,
Re: Strange But True. See Pix Boko Harram, MEND And CAN Connection by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
@Op,

the man on the left is not Yusuf, it is Areke Tom.

That picture was taken during the militancy in Niger Delta!
It great men like Pa Ayo to negotiate the cease fire as at then.

I can now see the real meaning of propanganda.

Tell lies till the people believe it or at least till they doubt the truth.

OP, those that live by the sword, shall die by the sword.

8 Likes

Re: Strange But True. See Pix Boko Harram, MEND And CAN Connection by ElFenomeno1: 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
noblezone:
@Op,

It is not even Ateke Tom, the man is Comrade Rex Ekuigbo Anighoro. He is a foot soldier of Asari Dokubo.

1 Like

Re: Strange But True. See Pix Boko Harram, MEND And CAN Connection by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

It is not even Ateke Tom, the man is Comrade Rex Ekuigbo Anighoro. He is a foot soldier of Asari Dokubo.

It is Mohhamed Yusuf - stop trying to cover up this sin

1 Like

Re: Strange But True. See Pix Boko Harram, MEND And CAN Connection by chukjojo(m): 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
noblezone:
@Op,

i am tired
Re: Strange But True. See Pix Boko Harram, MEND And CAN Connection by ElFenomeno1: 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
voltron:

Cover up what sin?!

Go and dig deeper.... I am not part of the folks involved in rippling incorrect information.

5 Likes

Re: Strange But True. See Pix Boko Harram, MEND And CAN Connection by ratiken(m): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
voltron:

Stop fooling yourself with blind arguments. Google is your friend.
Re: Strange But True. See Pix Boko Harram, MEND And CAN Connection by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
Op, that's a photo of Asari and Rex Ekiugbo Anighoro during one of the PEACE MEETINGS to end the NIGER DELTA MILITANCY with Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor in Warri. If your Sultan and Imams engaged Boko Haram in such meetings, we wouldn't be where we are today.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange But True. See Pix Boko Harram, MEND And CAN Connection by alabosian(m): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
Na lie! Na Muhammed Yusuf

1 Like

Re: Strange But True. See Pix Boko Harram, MEND And CAN Connection by ElFenomeno1: 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
alabosian:

He is not the one.... Dumbfu...cktard!

2 Likes

Re: Strange But True. See Pix Boko Harram, MEND And CAN Connection by benson81(m): 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
voltron:

.nin.com.poop does this guy look like the guy in ur foto?

Re: Strange But True. See Pix Boko Harram, MEND And CAN Connection by Shine1177: 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
alabosian:
Nah Mohammed Yusuf knot tie?
Re: Strange But True. See Pix Boko Harram, MEND And CAN Connection by benson81(m): 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
Shine1177:

Nah Mohammed Yusuf knot tie?
Ewu ohia can't u see one has flat nose n d other pointed nose
Re: Strange But True. See Pix Boko Harram, MEND And CAN Connection by oluwalfa: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
benson81:

actually, he does.
Re: Strange But True. See Pix Boko Harram, MEND And CAN Connection by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
benson81:

Turd does Ayo pritsejafor in this pic looks like he does now.. cheap BokoHaram supporter

1 Like

Re: Strange But True. See Pix Boko Harram, MEND And CAN Connection by munas: 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
Nairalanders and miss information.

That guy is my class mate in secondary school.
We were together in the Music club and Nigeria army cadet unit
His name is Rex Ekiugbo Anighoro
He is the spokes man of Asari Dokubo

Here is his facebook link https://www.facebook.com/rex.anighoro?fref=ts

You guys should stop spreading false information

1 Like

Re: Strange But True. See Pix Boko Harram, MEND And CAN Connection by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
Op is a shameless propagandist!

Strange but true!

1 Like

Re: Strange But True. See Pix Boko Harram, MEND And CAN Connection by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Thanks pal for the correction.

These guys are really sick!
Re: Strange But True. See Pix Boko Harram, MEND And CAN Connection by DoctorStephen(m): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Cover up what sin?!

Go and dig deeper.... I am not part of the folks involved in rippling incorrect information.
Don't you know voltron?
You shouldn't have taken him serious.
Re: Strange But True. See Pix Boko Harram, MEND And CAN Connection by Shine1177: 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
benson81:
Ewu ohia can't u see one has flat nose n d other pointed nose
I don't roll with your type!
#Ignored
Re: Strange But True. See Pix Boko Harram, MEND And CAN Connection by benson81(m): 9:36am On Oct 13, 2014
Cheap,lie-lie propagandists wey una na,now that the man's facebook link has been provided?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Complete Transcript Of Netanyahu’s Address To Congress / Historical Pix Of Female Police Officers / Our Growth, A Result Of Jonathan’s Economic Policies – Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.