Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Who Should Be More Wealthy Between Husband And Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Should Be More Wealthy Between Husband And Wife? (546 Views)

NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’ / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / Between Husband And Wife, Who Should Greet The Other First In The Morning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Be More Wealthy Between Husband And Wife? by amzee(m): 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
I listened to a program called Iriri Aye (happenings of the world) on 95.1 Wazobia FM Kano. Where the presenter narrated how a man killed his hardworking and rich wife,just because she is richer than him.The man is a commercial driver and the woman even got a bus for him.
The presenter now asked listeners to call in and share their own opinion on who should be more richer between the husband and wife?
I think its in our mentality that the husband should be more wealthy than the wife.But I dnt see anything wrong in a wife being richer in as much as she's submissive to her husband.
Nairalanders,I need your candid response.
Re: Who Should Be More Wealthy Between Husband And Wife? by Rapsainot(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
Who's the head of the family? wink
Re: Who Should Be More Wealthy Between Husband And Wife? by Haywhymido(m): 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
Av an inward look at a woman been richer dan her husband n u will knw dat it is a problem covered up with material things.
Re: Who Should Be More Wealthy Between Husband And Wife? by Godmystrength: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
It shouldn't matter who is richer. it is ONE FAMILY

*SO if a woman gets a better job that will make her richer than the husband, what is the husband suppose to? Tell her not to take up the job? I don't think so
*If a man loses his job and now have the wife richer than him, what is he suppose to do? Tell her to resign so they can be on same level? I don't think so

At the end of the day, it is still about how much the FAMILY is making

Wealth is not by gender. Anyone can be wealthy... man or woman... there are so many woman out there wealthier than men. The wife is a woman first before being a wife.....

Someone once said on a thread that Men in this part of the world are not used to women having financial power
Re: Who Should Be More Wealthy Between Husband And Wife? by swhiss: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
in the real sense the man should be. but there's nothing wrong if the wife turns out to be the wealthier one & takes up the responsibility of providing financially for the family provided that she still remains submissive and respects her husbands role as the head and decision maker in the family.
Re: Who Should Be More Wealthy Between Husband And Wife? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
Anyone can be wealthy. God doesnt discriminate because he blesses all humans regardless of sex and both s.e.xes can be hardworking. We need to change our backward mentality seriously.
Re: Who Should Be More Wealthy Between Husband And Wife? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
Nigeria mentality states that,'the man should possess so much wealth to make the woman submit fully'..but me think,any of the sexes can be as wealthy as....What matters is discipline
Re: Who Should Be More Wealthy Between Husband And Wife? by chibwike(m): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
The husband

(1) (Reply)

Happy Sunday To All Nairalanders / Noni Benefits For People With Diabetes. / Can Siblings Love One Another Equally Even Though They Are Not Of The Same Mothe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.