Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! (5693 Views)

Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi / APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by OKDnigeria: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
Few days ago, the publicity secretary of APC (and their lair-in-chief) Alh. Lai Mohammed insisted that Asari Dokubo was one of the two Nigerians arrested in S.Africa in the now infamous $9.3m arms deal. In arriving at this conclusion, Lai quoted two 'reliable' sources from where he got his information. One of his sources is Nairaland.com.

My argument here is not whether Asari is guilty or not. My point is that this goes to show that APC indeed HAS PAID AGENTS on Nairaland (and maybe other social media platforms). And for Lai to mention it, it suggests that they constantly monitor NL to make sure that their 'employees' are active enough to justify their pay.

What is the job of these agents?
Simple: make anti PDP/GEJ posts while flooding NL with pro APC posts; do everything possible to portray PDP & GEJ in bad light; discredit anything that seems unfavorable to APC(whether they're true or false).

My suspects are NgeneUkwenu, barcanista, berem, omenka etc (you can add to the list).
That's why every time anything negative is said about APC, they attack, they course. And whenever anything good is said about PDP, they criticized & insult. But whenever anything good is said about APC, they support & defend & exaggerate.

The most tenacious of them is berem (I think she's their NL coordinator). This lady (though I have my doubts whether she's really a lady) works very hard at her job. She's ever present on NL, hovering around, like a ghost. She neither sleeps nor slumbers, neither tires nor grows weary. I commend her tenacity.

Please understand me, I do not begrudge them, I do not condemn them (after all, man must 'wack'), I'm only making an observation. But let them beware! Don't depend sorely on this job, have an alternative. Because after Feb 2015, after Jonathan must have won (make no mistake about it, he will still win), you will be out of job - my candid advise.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Civory(m): 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
obviously you are confused! You think that Nigerians cannot think for themselves?! You think all those NL names you mentioned can force educated NLanders to vote against their wishes?! By ending your statement that GEJ will win in 2015 , what will you say if readers also conclude that you are a paid agent of PDP!!! When you point an accusing finger beware that the rest don't point at you!

26 Likes

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by datguru: 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
APC will end February 2015 . You guys should relax

17 Likes

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by omenka(m): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
How does one even begin to respond to a fool like this??

27 Likes

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
OKDnigeria:
Few days ago, the publicity secretary of APC (and their lair-in-chief) Alh. Lai Mohammed insisted that Asari Dokubo was one of the two Nigerians arrested in S.Africa in the now infamous $9.3m arms deal. In arriving at this conclusion, Lai quoted two 'reliable' sources from where he got his information. One of his sources is Nairaland.com.

My argument here is not whether Asari is guilty or not. My point is that this goes to show that APC indeed HAS PAID AGENTS on Nairaland (and maybe other social media platforms). And for Lai to mention it, it suggests that they constantly monitor NL to make sure that their 'employees' are active enough to justify their pay.

Simple: make anti PDP/GEJ posts while flooding NL with pro APC posts; do everything possible to portray PDP & GEJ in bad light; discredit anything that seems unfavorable to APC(whether they're true or false).

My suspects are NgeneUkwenu, barcanista, berem, omenka etc (you can add to the list).
That's why every time anything negative is said about APC, they attack, they course. And whenever anything good is said about PDP, they criticized & insult. But whenever anything good is said about APC, they support & defend & exaggerate.

The most tenacious of them is berem (I think she's their NL coordinator). This lady (though I have my doubts whether she's really a lady) works very hard at her job. She's ever present on NL, hovering around, like a ghost. She neither sleeps nor slumbers, neither tires nor grows weary. I commend her tenacity.

Please understand me, I do not begrudge them, I do not condemn them (after all, man must 'wack'), I'm only making an observation. But let them beware! Don't depend sorely on this job, have an alternative. Because after Feb 2015, after Jonathan must have won (make no mistake about it, he will still win), you will be out of job - my candid advise.

Robotic and Moronic TANiod! A waste of sperm!

14 Likes

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by 2cato: 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
Seun call ur brother OAM4J to oder. What is wrong to say gej till APC is spelt CPA? I was given a 2weeks ban for saying such.

6 Likes

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
OKDnigeria:

9 Likes

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
[size=26]Which party pays more and how can I apply? pm me [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by kenex4ever(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
OKDnigeria:

True

1 Like

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by omerta(f): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
Desecrated, are you still hurt? grin

Sincerenigerian is inarguably the hugest sycophant around, but somehow, he managed to miss your list. Keep up with your selective memory, so gbo.

9 Likes

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
berem:
Nawao! See my biography!

Chei!

you should be ashamed of yourself if truly you're a woman

jobless ewu calaba

anu pam

11 Likes

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
2cato:
Seun call ur brother OAM4J to oder. What is wrong to say gej till APC is spelt CPA? I was given a 2weeks ban for saying such.

Only 2weeks?? Such a nice moderator!

1 Like

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Only 2weeks?? Such a nice moderator!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by OAM4J: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
2cato:

Stop the lie. You were banned for tribalizing a thread with the post below which was quoted as the reason you were banned and was visible on your profile while the ban lasted.

2cato:
I will believe this news when the Yoruba(awusa slave) people endorse him

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by BlackPeni5: 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
Abeg i dey find money o...If the pay is right, I'm ready to say GMB till 2030. APC guys abeg PM me the control number wink

5 Likes

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

you should be ashamed of yourself if truly you're a woman

jobless ewu calaba

anu pam

Ashamed of being on the side of the truth or for speaking out when people like are just submissive and passive?

2 Likes

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by pentagonal: 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
op is a perfect example of when your brain is already abroad and you are given are lifetime travel ban worldwide.
Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Ashamed of being on the side of the truth or for speaking out when people like are just submissive and passive?
you no see as I ignore the mumu?
Attention seeking dingbat. Mtscheeew!
Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
OKDnigeria:

A pot calling the kettle black. Didn't pdp pay you to write This?

5 Likes

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
berem:

You see, Nigeria is this bad, because millions of Nigerians are too passive and submissive. They are very scared to speak the truth, for fear of being called all sorts of names as being witness on Nairaland. They just grumble in beer parlours and that's it. Consequently the politicians and public official steal our common patrimony effortlessly in a very bizarre and crude ways!

2 Likes

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by odunH(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
Op na wa for you o,so you mean people cannot defend what they support again!anyway you can as well say I'm one of them too because I'm a supporte of apc too anyday anytime.the thing is I support principles,ideologies and personalities that has good antecedents of leadership,sai buhari,gov fashola and many other good apc politicians.and am sure this are what omenka,berem and the rest stands for.if only they are from other region you will stil tag them tribal elements,any government that is devoid of corruption is what we support and apc is giving us strides of development despise all odds from the ruling party.we need change o.up apc.God bless Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
berem:

I always knew you're a jobless goat

9 Likes

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

ok

1 Like

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Stop stalking a lady! Are you a coward?

9 Likes

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
berem:
ok

chichi respect yourself biko

2 Likes

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Mention(m): 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
Its none of my business
Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by OgologoDimkpa: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ngene Ukenu aka berem, how good it sounds to comment and reply yourself embarassed grin

10 Likes

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by OgologoDimkpa: 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ngene Ukwenu, how is Obiagelli?

6 Likes

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by MrTeymee(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
I tend to disagree with the Op. D fact that I voice my opinions does not mean I'm been paid to do so. I post what I believe in. Besides, nairaland is very popular, d fact that lai mohammed mentioned nairaland isn't enough justification for ur epistle up there.
Also u were heavily one-sided which makes one wonder If u are not the one being paid sef *drops mic

1 Like

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
MrTeymee:
I tend to disagree with the Op. D fact that I voice my opinions does not mean I'm been paid to do so. I post what I believe in. Besides, nairaland is very popular, d fact that lai mohammed mentioned nairaland isn't enough justification for ur epistle up there.
Also u were heavily one-sided which makes one wonder If u are not the one being paid sef *drops mic*
1000likes!
Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by 2cato: 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
OAM4J:

Stop the lie. You were banned for tribalizing a thread with the post below which was quoted as the reason you were banned and was visible on your profile while the ban lasted.

how sure are you for anything that is from APC footsoldier should be thorougly scrutinise b4 believing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 / Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP / In Tears! Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In China & Taiwan? Terrible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.