Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,940 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders (6116 Views)

Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest / Why I Will Commit Suicide. / I Will Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
I have no hope again in life. No job, no wife, cant rent a room, no family, no future. The only 200k I have for business was lost to scammers on olx. God has been so unfair to me and instead of staying alive in penury I decided to end my existence. I will chose a better destiny if there is a next life.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by davdandam(m): 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
But you have life,a phone and even data. ....bros think am twice.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I'm sure things will get better.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by saintkash(m): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
frustratedman:
I have no hope again in life. No job, no wife, cant rent a room, no family, no future. The only 200k I have for business was lost to scammers on olx. God has been so unfair to me and instead of staying alive in penury I decided to end my existence. I will chose a better destiny if there is a next life.

mr brother. .. I don't knw if u r serious or not one thing I must tell u is dat u don't av any justification to take ur life bro.... look up the future is bright. .. start ur life over again n correct ur mistakes n by God's grace its gonna be fine.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Realone92(m): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
hmmm wen there is life ,,,,,,,,hope theyy, come bro, what will u tell GOD ?, think well ,
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by dat9jaguy(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
The ftc guy said it all,Bro the darkness might seem to last for eternity but i assure you light is around the corner.Remember your situation
can change in a second but you must be alive to benefit.

1 Like

Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Realone92(m): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
a man without a problem is a problem to the world , we all have stories to tell,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,story of the gods ,,,

2 Likes

Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
...aal izz well....

Remember if you kill yourself, you ll suffer in hell....

The suffering is even more......

It is better you endure.....you know, when there is life there is hope....

3 Likes

Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Howmon: 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
don't die oh ogbeni!!! if you die now price of garri no go change. Summary, you get phone and data I think God is fair enough, some have data but no phone, some don't even have fone and data. If you however created this forum to get attention. Mmm hun hun, you will lose both ur phone and data.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by EagleNest(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
Guy be a man! There are many people out there that you are better than and they've not lost hope.
Don't be a coward and loss hope about life. Don't give up brother! I repeat don't give up!
Your breakthrough is just right there at the corner and you didn't know.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Richy4(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
Just calm down my brother. Things will be fine. My perspective in life changed since I started visiting the hospital.
There are lots of people who will like to be in your shoes. God blessed you with Good Health.
I saw 23year old girl suffering from kidney problem. Another girl had beasts cancer and she is expected to die in 2 days. This is just but a few.
A lot has passed away who can give any thing just to be in your situation. Knowing that if they are called applicants to day, they will be called workers tomorrow. No roof over their heads today, mansion tomorrow. So just keep your hope alive please

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by kolinz(m): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
guy, i dont usually give advice on situations lyk this.
What made u think u r alone in that kind of mess? Do u knw u r way better than most advisers on this your thread?
U had as much as 200k when u had no job, arent u too blind to see how much God gave to u, now u wanna turn back to blame God for what.
Did God direct you to olx? Maybe u r blaming him for giving you internet access or for making you among the privilege few who shop online.
Your death at this your point in life is really going to be a useless death and your birth a plain waste of blood cos u aint got nothing to leave behind.
Just incase u wanna go ahead with your plans pls stop telling it here, suit urself but again i say to you there is hope.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by teewai3(m): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
*in tuface vioce*
nobody send u, if u wanna die, u die!
nobody send u, if u wanna kpai, u kpai
cool cool cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by lonngmann(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
pics or.......
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Infomizer(m): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
Dude, whatever rocks your boat...

On second thoughts, now that you've gotten the attention you're seeking, and most of the NLers that have dropped comments are too sensitive naive to notice your ploy, you can go ahead and laugh your asss out, and continue living your life. Suicide ko, pesticide ni!

1 Like

Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by walexGodson(m): 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
RIP in advance

2 Likes

Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
I wish you all can understand the level of frustration I'm going through. I have been enduring this for a couple of months now and I have concluded death will be a way out of this misery cos the future is no blurry.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Mastav(m): 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
Op u are only telling life that u are a coward....... u cant give up,believe man...........I am a living testimony................ Op,hope no be joke oh. Dont allow problems that are there 2 make u break u,pple wen go laff u many....... I pray say them cry pass a month 4 ur mata
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Mastav(m): 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
Op u are only telling life that u are a coward....... u cant give up,believe man...........I am a living testimony................ Op,hope no be joke oh. Dont allow problems that are there 2 make u break u,pple wen go laff u many....... I pray say them cry pass a month 4 ur mata tongue
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Mastav(m): 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
Temigrace i'm new here,just open ma account sum mins ago but i have been following nland in the shadows, can i follow u? grin grin grin grin
temigracie:
...aal izz well....

Remember if you kill yourself, you ll suffer in hell....

The suffering is even more......

It is better you endure.....you know, when there is life there is hope....
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Amhappy(f): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mr OP,

Life is precious. Even if you no get money today,tomorrow is another day. Goodluck had no shoes but today he's our President. Someone like me have not used my ATM's in the past 11 months,too much money syndrome. I strongly believe God is working behind the scenes and my table will greatly turn asap.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by helen4(f): 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
No healthy man has the courage to say it this loud that he wants to die. Even the mad man will run for his life, if you mention death. @op. Am sure you're joking and if not console yourself. It is well.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by libertyfather(m): 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
Last seen online today 3:03pm, I comment nw 3:05pm, that means you never go,you still dey read comment , what kind of phone are you using? maybe I can have it if you dey go, hope ur subscription sef no dey finish today? anyway no bother make hin finish

3 Likes

Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
So we still have good Nlanders shocked...it izz well

Well OP. Wah if you kill yourself and your blessing will come in 1min
Despite all that happened to Job, he never turned against God. He was still patient.
Patience is the key sire. Just ask God to help you, and I'm sure He will do so.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by zicoraads: 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mastav:
Temigrace i'm new here,just open ma account sum mins ago but i have been following nland in the shadows, can i follow u? grin grin grin grin
Woman Wraaapper! Where is Kelvin? The Association has a new member cheesy

OP...I wouldn't even think about it if I were you. What makes u think the after life would be any better. Dumbasss!
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
frustratedman:
I wish you all can understand the level of frustration I'm going through. I have been enduring this for a couple of months now and I have concluded death will be a way out of this misery cos the future is no blurry.
hmmm, you even gave yourself "frustrated man". How long have you been in this? Will you really kill yourself?

1 Like

Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by priscaoge(f): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
And your moniker undecided undecided
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by echobee(f): 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ops,
Pls pls pls,dont try taking ur life. If u do,direct diplomatic visa to hell sad. If u listen to other nairalanders stories,u will ask God for forgiveness sharp sharp. U dont know what d next minute as in stock for u. Hold on,believe GOD,u will surely share ur testimony,and also change dat demonic moniker of urs. SHALOM
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by spanzed(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
I won't advice you not to kill urself b'cos my fellow NL members above my post have done that but if u fail to listen help me greet Da grin.. grin
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by femmy2010(m): 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
Everybody with their own cross. This too would pass.
Turn to God and trust more in your ability.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
Men we have all been there, I hv learnt to embrace the worst. Well if u can just do it still planning to. Buh I don't think I am ready to go back to God he left me at my most vulnerable time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Best Remedy For Sore Throat / Nutritiinal Benefits Of Zobo Drink (hibiscus Sepal). / PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASE (PID)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.