Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,635 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? (3565 Views)

Which Do U Prefer; Beautify&mannerless Witch Or An Ugly Well Behaved Saint? / Are Very Ugly Women More Well Behaved Than Beautiful Women? / Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by faithugo64(f): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
Just for fun

no strings attached

what tribe in nigeria has the most well behaved girls?

And what tribe would you want to marry from?
Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
The tribe of Judah!

However, they're still on a voyage, and they haven't arrived in naij yet! cool

Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
Typing …………………………………
Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by teewai3(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
i will marry u, u frm wic tribe.. wink
for d record no well behaved girl again wink
Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by Richy4(m): 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
Fulani girls are the most well behaved girls in Nigeria. large percentage of them are very respectful.

2 Likes

Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
I don't think it has anything to do with tribe, it more of the individual and the upbringing.

1 Like

Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
SirShymex:
The tribe of Judah!

However, they're still on a voyage, and they haven't arrived in naij yet! cool

Shalom!
lol
Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by Infomizer(m): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
Op, i'd have to had married different ladies from all the tribes in Nigeria to give you an accurate answer...But then...
Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by iceberylin(m): 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
Igbo cry

5 Likes

Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by irishCream: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by valmunich(m): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
The kinda predilection that is going to be exhibited on this thread is gon be interesting. Just like the previous one on cute guys

I rather comment my reserve and watch

*Grinds my paw paw leaves *
Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
Urhobo. undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by chimerase2: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
irishCream:
undecided undecided undecided
cotton wool dey ua ear? undecided
Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
it's a personal thing...
I don't think we can narrow it down to one tribe(set)...
It's all about choice.
Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by irishCream: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
chimerase2:
cotton wool dey ua ear? undecided

Igbo enzyme tongue
Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hausa an Nssukka girls
Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by chimerase2: 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
irishCream:

Igbo enzyme tongue
yes ofcourse grin grin
Any problem? tongue tongue
Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by Metallurgist: 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
The Hausa Fulani girls in general are well behave this is due to their culture and religion

1 Like

Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by faithugo64(f): 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
where are the #team igbo girls#
Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by NeduLuiZ(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
warri girls
Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by Arsenate(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
definitely not any of the southern tribes (girls' eye for that side don too tear Lol)....has to be one of the northern tribe (more likely Fulani)
this is a no brainer....I've been to all parts of the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by major466(m): 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
Berom girls are one of the most respectful individuals in Nigeria cool Very Beautiful and well behaved. Plus very good caterers. If they prepare boiled Chicken garnished with Ridi for you I tell you, it will feel like you're in a different world. The next thing you know is that you are porting from your tribe to Berom wink
Up JTown Babe smiley
Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
Famouspecky:
Hausa an Nssukka girls

Nsukka na tribe
Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by mesoade(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
When did tribe and behaviour have anything in common. . . Some topics sha undecided
Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by Ushafaiza(m): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm, my Gbagyi girls are the well behave and modest in all standard, if you doubt me, ask anyone that has ever dated any Gbagyi girl.
Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by itstpia1: 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
well behaved meaning what, and why are you asking?
Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
Yoruba girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by leshluap(m): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
The levites ,,,,,,bt na d yorubas sha,,,, evidence abounds...
Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by philantoxx(m): 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
chibok girls
Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by 2aces(m): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
Logicalmindy:
Urhobo. undecided
see lie, urhobo girls can forget a coke bottle on your head if u dont mentain, and you call that well behaved
Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by ademi87(m): 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
Am just kuku passin by on my own ni....shoutout si awon goons mi
Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by manofhonour(m): 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
I don't know much about Nigerian tribes because I grew up abroad, but from what I hear and if common sense should prevail, I'd say the northern girls generally speaking would have the best behavior.
But I believe there is good to be found in every tribe. I'd be happy with a fellow good Yoruba if she's out there lol

I've heard and experienced some really bad things with one particular tribe, but I won't mention which tribe that is and will try not to let that affect how I view that whole tribe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Essence Of A Relationship? / Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job / Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.