Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Man Jokingly Sneezes On A Plane Then Shouts “I Have Ebola!” (pix) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Jokingly Sneezes On A Plane Then Shouts “I Have Ebola!” (pix) (876 Views)

Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK / Ebola: Jim Iyke Flees Liberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Jokingly Sneezes On A Plane Then Shouts “I Have Ebola!” (pix) by klem93(m): 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
A Hazmat Ebola-gear team rushed on to a plane from Philadelphia in the Dominican Republic after a man sneezed and yelled: ‘I have Ebola!’

The American passenger, who does not have Ebola, was detained by four officers and taken to the airport’s medical center in Punta Cana as he declared: “I ain’t from Africa. S**t!”. See photos + video…

The remaining 255 people were forced to stay on board for two hours until he was cleared, despite airline staff insisting they believed it was a poor-taste joke.
Dumb joke to make, and his fellow passengers were not amused. You can see them hurling taunts and boos as he walks off the plane. click here for video http://.in/2014/10/man-jokingly-sneezes-on-plane-then.html

Re: Man Jokingly Sneezes On A Plane Then Shouts “I Have Ebola!” (pix) by cao(f): 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
His exact words - "I have Ebola, you are all screwed."

That was a pretty dumb joke to make. At 54, you'd think he had more sense.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/watch-hazmat-team-board-plane-after-man-sneezed-and-shouts-i-have-ebola-9786360.html
Re: Man Jokingly Sneezes On A Plane Then Shouts “I Have Ebola!” (pix) by toys2seven(m): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2014
A fool at this one's age can never be wise. damn!

maturemindstalk.com

(1) (Reply)

9 Health Benefits Of Eggs You Need To Know About / Zeds Dead Micro G Review / Glory! Stroke Gone But Speech Not That Improved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.