Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Endroid Systems Calling For Graduate Internship Applicants!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Endroid Systems Calling For Graduate Internship Applicants!! (1615 Views)

Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 / Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endroid Systems Calling For Graduate Internship Applicants!! by flywheel(m): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
I got a phone call from a foreign number today asking me when I'll be through with my youth service and my career objectives, after responding he asked if i can work in IMO state and that he'll send me a mail and invite me when he is in Nigeria....please did any other person recieve such phone call and how genuine is it?
Re: Endroid Systems Calling For Graduate Internship Applicants!! by SaintChukz(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
flywheel:
I got a phone call from a foreign number today asking me when I'll be through with my youth service and my career objectives, after responding he asked if i can work in IMO state and that he'll send me a mail and invite me when he is in Nigeria....please did any other person recieve such phone call and how genuine is it?
I smell scam, when and how did you submit your CV? Or you can't remember? Maybe you should have stylishly asked what exact role you applied to?

1 Like

Re: Endroid Systems Calling For Graduate Internship Applicants!! by SaintChukz(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
Again your topic title contrasts with the question. Can you be clear on that please?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endroid Systems Calling For Graduate Internship Applicants!! by flywheel(m): 2:08am On Oct 11, 2014
The first question he asked was, i applied for graduate internship which i know I've applied for many, and he's last words were they'll send me a mail but he mentioned the company's is in Germany, wether he means the head office undecided
Re: Endroid Systems Calling For Graduate Internship Applicants!! by SaintChukz(m): 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
[quote author=flywheel post=27040754]The first question he asked was, i applied for graduate internship which i know I've applied for many, and he's last words were they'll send me a mail but he mentioned the company's is in Germany, wether he means the head office undecided
Re: Endroid Systems Calling For Graduate Internship Applicants!! by SaintChukz(m): 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
flywheel:
The first question he asked was, i applied for graduate internship which i know I've applied for many, and he's last words were they'll send me a mail but he mentioned the company's is in Germany, wether he means the head office undecided
Ok since you're not so sure about this, i'd advice you to just play along, but use your discretion the moment you sense it could be a scam. What's the name of the company?
Re: Endroid Systems Calling For Graduate Internship Applicants!! by jamesyria: 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
I had 2 miss calls too. Foreign number also starting with +45914*****. Compare please.
Re: Endroid Systems Calling For Graduate Internship Applicants!! by flywheel(m): 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
I failed to save the number and is no longer in my call log history but I'm pretty sure it started with +4... can't remember if the next digit is 9 or 5, but would have love to call back and ask when i should be expecting the mail
Re: Endroid Systems Calling For Graduate Internship Applicants!! by flywheel(m): 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
SaintChukz:
Ok since you're not so sure about this, i'd advice you to just play along, but use your discretion the moment you sense it could be a scam. What's the name of the company?
It wasn't too clear when he answered that question but it sounded like Entroid ......that is Entroid system in Germany.

1 Like

Re: Endroid Systems Calling For Graduate Internship Applicants!! by flywheel(m): 10:03am On Oct 17, 2014
jamesyria:
I had 2 miss calls too. Foreign number also starting with +45914*****. Compare please.
Pls did you call that number to know if it's the same reason you were called for

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Food Safety Service / Benjamin Micheals Vacancies / Job Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.