Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Mtn Bis Working With Gatewayvpn - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mtn Bis Working With Gatewayvpn (574 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Bis Working With Gatewayvpn by vinobieze(m): 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
When all hope seems to be lost, we just surprise everyone.
Yes that is who we are and why we remain the best GATEWAYVPN.
Well if you have kept a List of files you wish to download, then use this opportunity well. Bring out the list, dust it and start downloading with full speed as fast as possible.

MTN BIS WORKING WITH GATEWAYVPN:

1)Subscribe to MTN Monthly Bis - Text BBC to 21600 cost #1000 [Data cap 3Gb] or MTN Bis daily- Text Bbcday to 21600 cost #100 [Data cap 3Gb.
2) Set your Modem APN to web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net.
3) Download Gatewayvpn software and set it up using the settings below:
Select any server.
Tweak will be None.
Rport will be 80.
Protocol will be TCP.
Input your username and password,click on WINTAP32 and install.
That's all for using mtn bis with gatewayvpn.

Re: Mtn Bis Working With Gatewayvpn by omanifrank(m): 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
ok..wil try
Re: Mtn Bis Working With Gatewayvpn by obosirow: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
cheesy cheesy smiley

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out, You Will Be Glad You Did. / Alcatel Onetouch To Announce Its Own Smartwatch At CES, A Moto 360 Killer? / Hp G6 Motherboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.