Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,366 members, 7,781,000 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:15 AM

Where You A Victim To Harsh Parents, Ur Experience, Lessons And Advice 2 Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where You A Victim To Harsh Parents, Ur Experience, Lessons And Advice 2 Parents (506 Views)

Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! / Teen Pregnancy Prevention Ads: Too Harsh?! / Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where You A Victim To Harsh Parents, Ur Experience, Lessons And Advice 2 Parents by stanconnect(m): 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
Parents play most of the major crucial roles in the life of so many people while growing up.

My parents believed in democracy, they let you know good things and bad things and give u good reasons why you should always do those good things but they leave u to make the final decision.

In the other hand, while growing up, I had friends that where victims to harsh parents, they always get scared of their parents and tend to only be good while their parents where around but once their parents where off..they tend to do worse things that their parents can barely imagine.

I have also seen a situation where a pretty girl that was a victim of this kind of upbringing ended up getting pregnant and I have also seen so many of the guys into cultism..

so I decided to bring this here...what was ur growing up like? what category would you rate ur parents?? What where your experience? So far, how has the experience impacted to you? And what is your advice to parents/intending parents on this??
Re: Where You A Victim To Harsh Parents, Ur Experience, Lessons And Advice 2 Parents by mesoade(m): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
My parents never did such. .
Re: Where You A Victim To Harsh Parents, Ur Experience, Lessons And Advice 2 Parents by stanconnect(m): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
mesoade:
My parents never did such. .

Good to know bro, buh I believe u have ppl who encountered the picture I tried to paint out of this post, can u share with us?

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Cultural And Traditional Differences In Marriage / Am In Need Of A Brown Collar Job / Tragedy: 3 Siblings Die In Lagos Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.