Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,783 members, 7,802,426 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please (9308 Views)

Would You Advice Her To Use Diabolic Means? / My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! / Her Husband Was Never An Angel, What Went Wrong? Please Advice Her, *crying* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by Pepunis(f): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
What do i do, when my husband has no interest in sex, after several conversation on the issue, he told me point and black that he drive no happines in sex, that sex is not his life style, that if not for children he will remain enuch till death. This sex issue destroyes his first and second marriage, He made me to know that the prevous was caught wit different men to the extend of them getting pregnant, mine is the third marriage, now i know he is the cause of their unfaithfulnes, for me i don't want to sleep with another except my husband, but he is starving the madness out of me, like once in a month, if u ask him either he has prayer or he has major problems not sex, i inquire and was made to understand that, that is his life right from youth, am 33 he is 50, please am dying silently, but i know he is a good man but this sex is the prob i have with him, and i love sex at least 3 times a week,
Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by successking401(m): 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
For better,for worse no dey ur marital dictionary?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by oweniwe(m): 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
Give me a call on

08104-419-419

i have a perfect array of "solutions" am sure you'l like. wink
Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by oweniwe(m): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
successking401:

if ur wife starve you of sex for months, you will remember "for beta for worse"? angry

Dymondgurl

chai..... Fine babe

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
oweniwe:

if ur wife starve you of sex for months, you will remember "for beta for worse"? angry

Good question. To him, s*e*x is more important to a man than a woman.

5 Likes

Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by oweniwe(m): 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Good question. To him, s*e*x is more important to a man than a woman.

nor mind am.....

3 times a week is even too small

the age gap between husband and wife wide sha

5 Likes

Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
Una no do courtship?These are things you should discuss before marriage.Well,nothing God can not do,hand him over to God in prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by skyladon22(f): 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pepunis:
What do i do, when my husband has no interest in sex, after several conversation on the issue, he told me point and black that he drive no happines in sex, that sex is not his life style, that if not for children he will remain enuch till death. This sex issue destroyes his first and second marriage, He made me to know that the prevous was caught wit different men to the extend of them getting pregnant, mine is the third marriage, now i know he is the cause of their unfaithfulnes, for me i don't want to sleep with another except my husband, but he is starving the madness out of me, like once in a month, if u ask him either he has prayer or he has major problems not sex, i inquire and was made to understand that, that is his life right from youth, am 33 he is 50, please am dying silently, but i know he is a good man but this sex is the prob i have with him, and i love sex at least 3 times a week,

You sef get issues undecided

Despite the fact that you knew he was married twice, you never bothered to find out why he sent them away and you still went ahead to marry him as 3rd wife angry

You are young and still sexually active, you shouldnt have gone for an old man of such age abeg.

You don marry am please stay and manage him like that

4 Likes

Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by Pepunis(f): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
successking401:
i dey that is why am induring, praying for a change
Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by Pepunis(f): 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
Augustbreak:
Una no do courtship?These are things you should discuss before marriage.Well,nothing God can not do,hand him over to God in prayer.
no courtship at all dear
Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by Pepunis(f): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
skyladon22:

You sef get issues undecided

Despite the fact that you knew he was married twice, you never bothered to find out why he sent them away and you still went ahead to marry him as 3rd wife angry

You are young and still sexually active, you shouldnt have gone for an old man of such age abeg.

You don marry am please stay and manage him like that
thanks i wish i can rewind the hand of clock,
Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pepunis:
no courtship at all dear
Commit everything to God.May be you should both try marriage counselling.
Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by Pepunis(f): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
oweniwe:
Give me a call on

08104-419-419

i have a perfect array of "solutions" am sure you'l like. wink
email me, some solutions okeamara@gmail.com, thanks

1 Like

Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by Pepunis(f): 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
Augustbreak:
Commit everything to God.May be you should both try marriage counselling.
the last thing he will do is this, he knw pass everybody, i pray God counsell him for me
Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pepunis:
no courtship at all dear

No wonder. You see why courtship is important? can you see why its good to investigate a man before marrying him?

Try to involve a counsellor to talk to him. If he doesnt want you to do what his other wives did to him, he better wake up and do something. Body no be wood o.
Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
This is what many women are suffering in marriages today , anyone going into marriage should know that unclothedness is part of marriage. Pay attention to your spouse's feelings don't push them to the walls, sadly I'm going through same here. The best I can do for myself is to forget about it, I mean taking my mind off sexxxxx. pls no one should quote me
Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pepunis:
no courtship at all dear

Why?
Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by Pepunis(f): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
brito:
This is what many women are suffering in marriages today , anyone going into marriage should know that unclothedness is part of marriage. Pay attention to your spouse's feelings don't push them to the walls, sadly I'm going through same here. The best I can do for myself is to forget about it, I mean taking my mind off sexxxxx. pls no one should quote me
i do forget it for sometime, but i need to have more children at one, i have two 7 and 4, thanks dear
Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pepunis:
i do forget it for sometime, but i need to have more children at one, i have two 7 and 4, thanks dear

I have a boy of 5, I'm a bit younger than you though
Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by Pepunis(f): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
brito:

Why?
i dont knw hw it worked i was young and niave, i never knw sex cud be an issue,

3 Likes

Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pepunis:
i dont knw hw it worked i was young and niave, i never knw sex cud be an issue,

Mine was a Christian courtship

1 Like

Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by Pepunis(f): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
brito:

Mine was a Christian courtship
hmmmm same here, we mate after a month he propose, and every rite was done,
Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by JEITO: 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
A lesson for those intending to go into relationship or courting at the moment: these are the type of things yo discuss and address during courtship and not how to have the most glamorous wedding and the finest mansion.

Personal issues eg previous relationships(if any), sexuality, purpose, family background, interest, personal life ideologies, strength and weakness etc. These are some of the things that would help you succeed in your marriage as you would have a good knowledge of your partner. If it so happened that you won't be able to cope, you quietly break up with him/her before marriage.

We are tired of the increasing cases of divorce born out of people going into marriage ignorant of their partner.

Well, as for my sister, I'll advise you seek counsel from your spiritual leader(probably your pastor or parent in The Lord).

Your husband should know that once married, he doesn't own his body alone; likewise you, and so he doesn't have the right to deny you intimate attention simply because he's not down with it.

Children is not the primary reason why God instituted marriage, and se.x is not just about bearing children. It is for pleasure between married couples so that lust can be curbed.

The only time a partner can refuse the other partner intimate attention, is when he/she wants to carryout a religious exercise like fasting/prayer for sometime and it should be with the consent of the other partner.

Maybe your husband is viewing se.x wrongly eventhough he's a religious man and it has caused him 2marriages already; that's why I advise you to get your spiritual head involved am sure a bit of re-orientation would help.

And very importantly, pray to God for a change of mentality for him.

4 Likes

Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by bellong: 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
A spice of Fela's vegetables in his food and bottle of orijin will perform the magic.

You may not have enough strength to bear the consequences...... cheesy cheesy cool

6 Likes

Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by soonest(f): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
brito:
I'm sorry for quoting you but it's in good faith. How do you take your mind off sex? Have you tried making him realize how important it is to you? May be you guys can reach a compromise that's fair to u both.
@op,this applies to you as well

1 Like

Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by Pepunis(f): 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
JEITO:
A lesson for those intending to go into relationship or courting at the moment: these are the type of things yo discuss and address during courtship and not how to have the most glamorous wedding and the finest mansion.

Personal issues eg previous relationships(if any), sexuality, purpose, family background, interest, personal life ideologies, strength and weakness etc. These are some of the things that would help you succeed in your marriage as you would have a good knowledge of your partner. If it so happened that you won't be able to cope, you quietly break up with him/her before marriage.

We are tired of the increasing cases of divorce born out of people going into marriage ignorant of their partner.

Well, as for my sister, I'll advise you seek counsel from your spiritual leader(probably your pastor or parent in The Lord).

Your husband should know that once married, he doesn't own his body alone; likewise you, and so he doesn't have the right to deny you intimate attention simply because he's not down with it.

Children is not the primary reason why God instituted marriage, and se.x is not just about bearing children. It is for pleasure between married couples so that lust can be curbed.

The only time a partner can refuse the other partner intimate attention, is when he/she wants to carryout a religious exercise like fasting/prayer for sometime and it should be with the consent of the other partner.

Maybe your husband is viewing se.x wrongly eventhough he's a religious man and it has caused him 2marriages already; that's why I advise you to get your spiritual head involved am sure a bit of re-orientation would help.

And very importantly, pray to God for a change of mentality for him.
if u tell him he do not own his body he will tell u that is the only chapter u knw i the bible, he will quote levitus where it is written when a man have intercourse wit his wife he is defile for 24hrs, he really need re-orientation, but how?, will he give in?
Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pepunis:
hmmmm same here, we mate after a month he propose, and every rite was done,

A month?
Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
soonest:

I'm sorry for quoting you but it's in good faith. How do you take your mind off sex? Have you tried making him realize how important it is to you? May be you guys can reach a compromise that's fair to u both.
@op,this applies to you as well

We do talk about it but I don't see it as a do or die affair
Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by skyladon22(f): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
brito:

Why?

You are still asking why no courtship

Aint you going through the same thing despite your courtship?

The question would have been "why didnt they sample during courtship"?

4 Likes

Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by Pepunis(f): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
brito:

A month?
he was like there is no need wasting time, i knw u are my wife already
Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by skyladon22(f): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pepunis:
if u tell him he do not own his body he will tell u that is the only chapter u knw i the bible, he will quote levitus where it is written when a man have intercourse wit his wife he is defile for 24hrs, he really need re-orientation, but how?, will he give in?

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please just involve yourself in the word of God

Forget wonderful sexual activities from him

Not even your pastor can convince him

He will only tell them he don hear but wont change

I am sorry you are married to him so you have to endure it.

I feel for you sha at your age

One of the reasons it isnt advisable to marry a far older man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A man who impregnated his 12-year-old daughter. / He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant / Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.