Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,789 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please (9309 Views)

Would You Advice Her To Use Diabolic Means? / My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! / Her Husband Was Never An Angel, What Went Wrong? Please Advice Her, *crying* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by oweniwe(m): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2014
moca:
A confirmed runz babe from d response so far cheesy cheesy
And guys r already falling for it cheesy
Some hv started communicating tru pm.
Toto! cheesy
Always reset a man's brain anytime its mentionedcheesy

how do u know?
Dont be too quick to judge.

1 Like

Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by pickabeau1: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2014
soonest:

And that seems to be your problem
Woman..can u get the heck off my back...
Where did u come from

Just make your comments and move on...
Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by soonest(f): 11:53am On Oct 12, 2014
pickabeau1:

Woman..can u get the heck off my back...
Where did u come from

Just make your comments and move on...
I have no business with your back. Go and read your comment again. Have a nice day
Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by pickabeau1: 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
soonest:

I have no business with your back. Go and read your comment again. Have a nice day

If u have no problem.. Then back off woman
Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
JEITO:
you are welcome.

But you don't sound positive Well, I don't blame you for that. But it is important you believe it and confess it only then would you see it happen.

Play your part, a wise wife builds her home: every woman has a weapon, potent enough to turn her husband's heart to her- discover yours and begin to use it positively.
women has a power given to them ove men by GOD ALMIGHTY

So as an inteligent wife, she shoud use that same power to seduce him.

1 Like

Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by austine4real(m): 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
Y dd u marry an oldman when the'r youngmen outside..
-Mayb d nature of his job
-he's lost interest in u(cos u ddnt go 2ru courtshp)
u'r unatractive&unkept
...if no watch bl.uefilms when he's around
join him when he's in d bath& play wt his d1ck
-if u'r sitting opposite him spread ur legs wide let him c it
-tell him 2 finger when u'r lyin bside him
-walk naked around him wen u'r alone wt him
-call a family meetin if all these dnt work(if he feels ashamed he's goin 2 change gradually) i mean elders
-if e ddnt change take a 2weeks leave 4rm his house 2 knw hw much u'r been hurt
N B.plz dnt quote me am a virgin
hppy sunday

1 Like

Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by misssPepper(f): 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
All these christian brodas dt say no sex b4 marriage r very suspicious people. Most of dem r hiding something. Wen a girl says it, it's kinda understandable. Guys dt like sex like mad will now say no sex, it's either their sex drive is low or dey r gay, just few r genuine! I know a young couple going tru dis, d girl already has a baby, but she's leaving, she called a family meeting saying she can't cope! D guy is 0 sexually.. biko test n see. grin
Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by Kanwulia: 11:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
How can she be 'starving'? undecided
With boys like FLAVOR AND KCEE on the loose? grin
Abi she nor know road to ONITSHA MARKET. . . .Upper Iweka Road
Or POUND ROAD ABA? wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtcKh7eOR3c

Nothing I will not give to have those 2 HOT LOCAL IGBOTIC BOYS IN MY BED O! cry

One for FRONT
One for BACK

I don reach HEAVEN be dat o!
There are starving wives in NIGERIA? shocked
Impossible!!!!

SELE BOBO GO PON MY BEAT O! cool

Mumu wife!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by dagentility(f): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
Seriously learning from this thread
Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by dagentility(f): 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
tintingz:
Op, if these sexx issue will lead you to adultery, sleeping with other men it is better you divorce him and remarry a man that will give you 5 times a week. smiley

You are still young.
and you think it is easy to divorce,when children are already involved.
Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by Agrika: 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
He is a Gay. EOD!
Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by Agrika: 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
He is Gay, EOD,
Re: Starving Wife, Help Advice Her Please by bknight: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
I think that the solution is with him, not you.

In the two marriages, I suppose he had the children he wanted? So why get married again if he so detests sex?

Or marry a woman about his age, even older. That way, naturally she won't demand sex in the way a 33yr old would. Saves him the headache.

Except of course, during the courtship you gave him the impression you're 100% spirikoko and also not into sex.

At 33 and with two little kids, divorce shouldn't top list.

He should come up with a compromise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A man who impregnated his 12-year-old daughter. / He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant / Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.