Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL (46013 Views)

A Public Service Announcement To Nigerian Women Who Bleach Their Skin. / Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO / But Why Do Black Women Wear Belt On There Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by Dee60: 9:58am On Oct 11, 2014
Can African women say NO to hair extensions? It is possible. It is possible. It is possible.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by Homguy(m): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2014
sweettease:
grin grin grin goat hair hehehehhehhe... And some people will think they are lucky when they get them cheap grin

all of you screaming go with your natural hair, blah blah blah.... I bet you won't be able to maintain natural hair if you were to be a lady. See you criticising when you have no idea what it's like.
*Those of you telling me to cut my hair, been there, done that! Several times seff... If everyone is to maintain natural hair Or cut their hair, 90% of women will be on low cut and by natural hair I mean virgin hair, not the relaxed hair you think about*
The Cost of maintaining your God given hair, apmpering it, and nuturing it with everything good, is far less than the cost of all those useless hair extensions y'all are killing yourselves for. Its a pity we're so good at giving excuses for mediocrity and laziness.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by phoenix33: 10:00am On Oct 11, 2014
born2fuck:
bring your problem if I won't sort it, feed you 3 squares meal, I don't look to get a job, I give jobs to people.

nice one cool
Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2014
i once rocked lowcut,and twas indeed chic and funky tho..buh durin dah period,countless guys were literally beggin me to go make my hair,and dey all still whine abt hw vain,and superficial girls wt extensions are..guys shuld stop contradictin demselves jawe,u dnt owe any1 an explanation for whaeva u find attractive

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by ebonylomo1(f): 10:11am On Oct 11, 2014
Oga, not justifying hair extensions. I'm just wondering what the big deal abt goat hair is. IF a woman can wear human hair, why not goat hair?
miredia:
Really shocked shocked...this is some form of justification for compulsive inferiority complex
Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by sweettease(f): 10:11am On Oct 11, 2014
Homguy:
The Cost of maintaining your God given hair, apmpering it, and nuturing it with everything good, is far less than the cost of all those useless hair extensions y'all are killing yourselves for. Its a pity we're so good at giving excuses for mediocrity and laziness.
The funniest thing here is that, I didn't even mention anything about me using expensive hair extensions or even using it at all.
Anyway, I've tried the natural virgin hair and it was more expensive to maintain trying to make it look presentable than what I'm even spending now that I have a relaxed hair, braid from time to time and use extentions once in a while. What's more, it's less bushy, I don't have to struggle to make it look presentable and I have more time for work, chores, reading and so many other things.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by aniexyz(f): 10:11am On Oct 11, 2014
sweettease:

all of you screaming go with your natural hair, blah blah blah.... I bet you won't be able to maintain natural hair if you were to be a lady. See you criticising when you have no idea what it's like.
*Those of you telling me to cut my hair, been there, done that! Several times seff... If everyone is to maintain natural hair Or cut their hair, 90% of women will be on low cut and by natural hair I mean virgin hair, not the relaxed hair you think about*
don't mind them, they don't know how hard growing and maintaining this thick African hair is. the pain u experience in combing alone is hell.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 11, 2014
sweettease:

I'm not even talking about prices now or types, just the natural hair thing and it's maintenance, you must mean lowcut because guys dont train their hair to be as long as girls. You obviously don't understand the type of hair I'm talking about. I give up!

Ogare gangan smiley

We have men who keep long hair as well , in fact I have a friend who braids his hair yet he doesn't buy Brazilian to augment it and I don't think he goes through all you girls go through to look "good".
Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 11, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Lucifer doesn't buy souls. Only slaves are bought.

ehnnnnnn....well too bad am a freeman. Really wanted u to av it
Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by Homguy(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2014
sweettease:

The funniest thing here is that, I didn't even mention anything about me using expensive hair extensions or even using it at all.
Anyway, I've tried the natural virgin hair and it was more expensive to maintain trying to make it look presentable than what I'm even spending now that I have a relaxed hair, braid from time to time and use extentions once in a while. What's more, it's less bushy, I don't have to struggle to make it look presentable and I have more time for work, chores, reading and so many other things.
That's Good ma'am! Am not averse to ladies using extensions, but making it a mandatory Brazilian or peruvian hair is what I think is so shallow as to be repugnant. Those extensions are quite costly, esp with the sliding economic situation on Naija.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by sweettease(f): 10:30am On Oct 11, 2014
neoapocalypse:

We have men who keep long hair as well , in fact I have a friend who braids his hair yet he doesn't buy Brazilian to augment it and I don't think he goes through all you girls go through to look "good".
Quick question, does he relax it?
Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by Homguy(m): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2014
aniexyz:

don't mind them, they don't know how hard growing and maintaining this thick African hair is. the pain u experience in combing alone is hell.
so because your hair is thick and difficult to comb(when due for retouching) means you must buy Brazilian hair to augment it? No decent artificial hair extensions? The point of this thread is not to discuss the usage of hair extensions, but the level of Vanity and mediocrity expressed by doling out large chunks of cash(esp in this clime) just to have another persons hair on your head, which might even not be human hair but, animal hair.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by anthoniaz(f): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2014
I remember when a friend called me that she was selling brazilian hair, I just told her my hair is my brazilian hair..I prefer my hair.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by Homguy(m): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2014
aniexyz:

so because your hair is thick and difficult to comb(when due for retouching) means you must buy Brazilian hair to augment it? No decent artificial hair extensions? The point of this thread is not to discuss the usage of hair extensions, but the level of Vanity and mediocrity expressed by doling out large chunks of cash(esp in this clime) just to have another persons hair on your head, which might even not be human hair but, animal coverings.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by whandeykoal(f): 10:50am On Oct 11, 2014
born2fuck:
No wonders most of them dey behave like goats,No matter length of time you talks into their ear, that goat hair that infected the brain won't let them listen, always go back to the same things you stop them from.
ur name and ur grammar shows evn dose goats av more sense dan u do
Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by born2boink(m): 11:00am On Oct 11, 2014
whandeykoal:
ur name and ur grammar shows evn dose goats av more sense dan u do
stop abbreviation on words to cover your own flop, òdé ràdàrádá eshin obirin, omo inu ìgo
Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by teemsa: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2014
Brandnew2:
Smh! for women who can't maintain their natural and God given hair.
#teamnaturalhair#

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by bigiyaro(m): 11:16am On Oct 11, 2014
This doesn't mean or make any difference to our artificial naija babes. Whether it's snake, ebola monkey, mamiwota or dead people's hair, naija babes go still buy n wear it. Artificial nails, eye lashes, artificial complexion via bleaching, artificial intelligence via forming, thats naija babe for u.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by Emilliw3m(m): 11:17am On Oct 11, 2014
Girls of this generation re so dumbm only few of them knows what .......... They just re just tooo ......
Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by Nicepoker(m): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2014
Edwinmason:
Fallacies! Which goat get hair wen dem take do weavon?
u know nothing
Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
grin grin goat hair.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by dallyemmy: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
Africans will only know growth and development when they are proud of what they have! Can't we sell African hair too?
Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
Like you don't wear it too...
All the ladies talking thrash should shut up and stop looking for likes....you are all guilty.
That your cheap synthetic hair is even the main goat hair!
I have long hair but once in a while I wear weaves too thou I prefer braids. Once in a while,you wanna change your look.
I could sell some of my hair thou tongue
Some guys here trying to belong to the class of men who don't like weaves but your wives and gfs wear them. When you see a woman on weaves,you open your mouth like the said goat in admiration...
Too many 'wanna be natural' on nl when they are nothing close to it .mtchewwwwwwwwwww

mspee:

Hehehe... cheesy no wonder some of them behave like goats lipsrsealed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
ChickRockz:
No wonder they look so matted and ratty when they age.
lol
Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by Pain(m): 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
So what about the fact that we wear wool? Does it mean we are human in sheep clothing?
Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
I wear my natural hair...dnt care weda it is painful or sweet ..#team natural hair#
Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by Babygal4eva(f): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
Even if it is goat hair kini big deal, I've even heard some are made from dead peoples hair... which was the main reason I stopped fixing my hair for a while, and then after going 5 months with my natural hair I felt like scraping it off cause it was just too much work, guys are like ladies are superficial and fake and whatever that is a load of crap, I CNT speak for everyone but I personally braid my hair so that I won't have to style/brush or worry about it again for at least a month. I use weaveons so that when dressing for work in the morning all I have to do is brush it out and use hair spray.

Guys when u grow hair like our own then u can have mouth to judge but as of now pls leave us alone even if na goat hair I will use it. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by Orikinla(m): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
No wonder many Nigerian girls with weave on smell like goats these days. grin
Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by Pamcrest(f): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
What are these guys on about? Hair na hair...human, sheep, goat, horse....no matter....God created them all!
And FYI, women in other non-African countries use hair extensions too...or u guys think that is really Beyonce's natural hair, kwo? grin grin
Abeg leave us alone... if it makes us feel good, then so be it....
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
sweettease:

Quick question, does he relax it?

I don't know but I guess he does
Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by chibecanglobal(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
PinkObsession:
Goat hair kwa lipsrsealed
Aji ewu kwa!!!!
O di kwa egwu o!!!
Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by christopher123(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
No wonder most girls these days think like goat and act like female goats on heat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Creative/funny Hairstyles(pictures) / Pregnant Woman Makeup Minutes Before Labour (Photos / What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.