Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Has Technology Ever Failed You At your Time Of Need - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Has Technology Ever Failed You At your Time Of Need (559 Views)

Has Technology Affected The Radio Industry? / Gene Can Predict Likely Time Of Death - Scientists / How Has Technology Negatively Influenced Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Technology Ever Failed You At your Time Of Need by Antwahnyboy(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pls shr ur xperiences..has technology ever let u down at the point of need...mine was when a white man mr.faraday nd his family branched at our house and invited me to accompany them to presedential villa@aso rock since we were best frnds with his son mike...unfortunately they came when nobody was around as they received the news unexpectedly...I tried to call ma dad when the fon bb torch 3 froze...and neva to wake up again..and d white man all had their phones in their belongings which had been taken to the airport..nd 2 make matters worst our neighbours weren't around...it still hunts me up 2 2day..shr urs
Re: Has Technology Ever Failed You At your Time Of Need by Antwahnyboy(m): 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ma 1st topic on nairaland
Re: Has Technology Ever Failed You At your Time Of Need by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
Yes and many times. Especially ICT based technology.
Re: Has Technology Ever Failed You At your Time Of Need by Antwahnyboy(m): 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
Brandnew2:
Yes and many times. Especially ICT based technology.
lol..I know the feeling...u go nearly blow d computer
Re: Has Technology Ever Failed You At your Time Of Need by Antwahnyboy(m): 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
Pls share ur comments..u neva know u might be on frontpage..
Re: Has Technology Ever Failed You At your Time Of Need by chinchong: 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
grin

(1) (Reply)

Wonder Shall Never End 'e-cigarette' / 7 Ways To Ring His Sex Bell / How To Use Custom Domain In Your Blogger Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.