Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,120 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Unseen (A Horror Thriller) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unseen (A Horror Thriller) (865 Views)

Whispers On Christmas Night (horror) / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / IFY - A Romantic Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unseen (A Horror Thriller) by lillylove2(f): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
From complete darkness, a small door swinged open revealing a circle of light in the length of a tube. At the far end of the tube, a rat dangled, and tried to release itself from the grip of a human hand. The hand shoved the frightened rat into the tube and closed the door behind it. The rat's white stark fur bristled as it began to pad down the tube's length. After several feet, the tube opened up into a dimly lit cage. The rat hesitated and stopped. The sound of gentle breathing whispered into it's ears. Then it turned around to head back down the tube, but a door swinged shut, trapping it in the cage.
The rat cowered as the breathing turned to snorting. It's head jerked around looking for signs of danger, but the cage was empty. Then it saw a water dish - a place to hide - and dashed towards it. As it got closer, an invisible force descended, and the rat squealed in agony as something smashed down it's body. It's body flew into the air, halting a few feet off the ground, as it struggled against the unholy force. After much struggle, it's tiny bones snapped and life departed from it's levitating body.
The rat's corpse floated in the mid-air, then it's white fur exploded in showers of blood, and a huge blood-smeared incisors appeared along with a red-slicked ape-like lips.

1 Like

Re: Unseen (A Horror Thriller) by mrbigman(m): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
Nice Story.
Urgently following.
Re: Unseen (A Horror Thriller) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
Creepy!
Re: Unseen (A Horror Thriller) by lillylove2(f): 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
Jennimma:
Creepy!
Why na?
Re: Unseen (A Horror Thriller) by DeeChukwu: 7:53am On Oct 11, 2014
Hmm...rats
Re: Unseen (A Horror Thriller) by purpinkx(m): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
You are rushing the description . Chill

let me WARN you ! If you dont finish this story , I will find You And I Will ...
Re: Unseen (A Horror Thriller) by lillylove2(f): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
Stephen Bruce, a 27 year-old scientist sat accross a computer screen. He was wearing only boxers shorts, and a cup of coffee mug hung in his hand. He peered at a complex computer rendered molecule displayed on his screen. He pecked a few keys and the molecule shifted slightly, then fell apart. He pulled a lollipop from a hostess box, unwrapped the cellophane and sucked it down. He attacked the keyboard with renewed vigor. Another molecule appeared on the screen. The molecule blinked on and off, it trembled and twisted apart.
"Damn it!" He cursed.
He peered at his window. Accross the courtyard, a light came on in a neighbouring window. He saw a beautiful brunette entering her living room. She thumbed through the mail, tossed it and then began to UnCloth.
Bruce loaned over to the window, getting interested.
When the brunette reached her bra and panties, she crossed to the window and lowered her shades.
"Damn it!" Bruce cursed again. He leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes. He was obviously tired. He opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling. Painted accross the white ceiling in red letters was a brief reminder - you should be working. He sighed, leaned forward and began pecking away again.
* It was 4 O' Clock in the morning. Almost six hours had past and Bruce was still glued to his computer screen.
He got an idea, paused, slided back in his chair, and typed away again.
The molecule reformed on the computer screen. He typed a few more keys, waited, and watched the molecule. Nothing happened. He hit a few more keys and watched intently for a reaction.
"I am a goddamn genius!" He screamed out. He hit a few more keys and a telephone keypad appeared on the screen. And he dialled a number.
Re: Unseen (A Horror Thriller) by lillylove2(f): 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
purpinkx:
You are rushing the description . Chill

let me WARN you ! If you dont finish this story , I will find You And I Will ...
U will? Lol.

(1) (Reply)

The Lord's Prayer / Secrets #nlwriters / 4ever&always Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.