Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Bmw X5 Vs Mbw X6 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bmw X5 Vs Mbw X6 (1072 Views)

Advice Needed Pls: On BMW X5 (2002) / 2010 Volkswagen Touareg Vs 2010 BMW X5. / BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bmw X5 Vs Mbw X6 by sensisosu: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
HELLO GUYS,

I WAS HAVING AN ARGUEMENT WITH A COLLEAGUE OF MINE TODAY ABOUT THE BMW X5 AND X6. HIS ARGUEMENT WAS THAT THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS JUST THE SHAPE WHILE EVERYTHING REMAINS THE SAME AND THE X6 SELLS AT HIGHER PRICE HENCE HE WILL CHOOSE THE X5 AHEAD OF THE X6.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU GUYS AGREE TO THIS ARGUEMENT, WHEN IT COMES TO AUTOMOBILES, I WOULD CLASSIFY MYSELF AS A NEWBIE BECAUSE I KNOW LITTLE TO NOTHING ABOUT CARS AND PERFORMANCE. THIS IS THE REASON WHY I AM BRINGING THIS ARGUEMENT TO NAIRA TO GET EXPERT OPINIONS FROM CAR/AUTOMOBILE GURUS IN THE HOUSE.

THANK YOU
Re: Bmw X5 Vs Mbw X6 by abatically(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
Not much difference, the X6 has a much more sportier and unique look. The X5 is roomier. Both rides are targeted at different people. If u are a family man and carry a lot of luggage, X5 would be a better choice.If u want a more sportier ride then X6 is the way to go.

1 Like

Re: Bmw X5 Vs Mbw X6 by sensisosu: 1:36am On Oct 11, 2014
abatically:
Not much difference, the X6 has a much more sportier and unique look. The X5 is roomier. Both rides are targeted at different people. If u are a family man and carry a lot of luggage, X5 would be a better choice.If u want a more sportier ride then X6 is the way to go.

thanks for the contribution.. but i believe there must be something extra that would make x6 20% more expensive than the x5 other than what you've analysed.. its a good start though and I am open to more views, comments..
Re: Bmw X5 Vs Mbw X6 by caseyhills(m): 7:36am On Oct 11, 2014
X6 is built for speed, x5 is just a family car, for me x6 is better and x6 is more rugged then x5! x5 always have suspension issues and the VVT always go bad! these are my little findings
Re: Bmw X5 Vs Mbw X6 by Abyzan(m): 1:22am On Oct 13, 2014
if you love a more sexy and curvy babe, you would go for x6

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mazda Gear Expert In Lagos / Exclusive 2016 Honda Civic Sedan Picture Review / On Tyres: Is It Advisable To Use Tubes Inside Tubeless Tyres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.