Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Money Making Methods: A Case Study Of The Ilesha Girls / Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Making Methods: A Case Study Of The Ilesha Girls / Ladies. (3231 Views)

Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. / 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies / The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Making Methods: A Case Study Of The Ilesha Girls / Ladies. by Vincef(m): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
There are many ways to kill a rat and all way na way especially when money making is the subjected way. Those are common parlance by the Nigeria youth hence the Ijesa girls are my case study.

Ilesa which inhabit the Ijesa people of the State of Osun has witness transformation in the aspect of road networks but job creation has been a challenge to the state and Nigeria as a whole. Since employment availability has been a challenge to the govt., hence the youth have resulted to be an employer of themselves using their selling point. In D'prince voice, 'what's your selling point'?.

The major jobs in Ilesa are the banking jobs and the state created 'Osun Youth Employment Scheme (OYES) whose corps allowance has been irregular. In the height of this, the Ilesa girls have resulted in private prostitution with an 'attachment' to it.

Here is a personal experience:

Connected with a lady on Wechat and we fixed a good day to meet. The day she came, she slept over with joy overwhelming me knowing that I will bleep to a Diminishing Marginal Utility till day break. The lady was tall with a complete package and the backside was a mini mountain not knowing I was about to be made an official/ executive mugu.

When time for action came my manhood vasoconstrict / hibernate like a tortoise running into it shell and couldn't even rise longer than my index finger which she later blamed on Jedi-jedi ( I don't even know the meaning of Jedi-jedi again. Maybe na pile abi na diabetics). Chai aye mi o ( my life o).

I became a loyal customer on two consecutive time paying 2k each because her package was a 'blue moon' and I was drooling to it. On the third visit, my senses came back to normal which warranted me giving her #500 to compensate me as a loyal customer lol and the visit was stopped because I wasn't operating to max,hence I had to resign.

Their under working has been made possible by a pastor / herbalist or whosoever.
So on your next visit to Ilesa, I will advice you 'Soji' (be wise) to avoid you being an ATM to an Ijesa lady.

Note: This post isn't directed at denting ladies from this tribe but was base on personal experience.

... Baba re a gbe o!!!
Re: Money Making Methods: A Case Study Of The Ilesha Girls / Ladies. by cbrass(m): 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2014
And u r not ashamed to display your Mumunity here

By the way, so you are impotent shocked

3 Likes

Re: Money Making Methods: A Case Study Of The Ilesha Girls / Ladies. by iceberylin(m): 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2014
Incase wink
Re: Money Making Methods: A Case Study Of The Ilesha Girls / Ladies. by chimerase2: 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
grin
Re: Money Making Methods: A Case Study Of The Ilesha Girls / Ladies. by Vincef(m): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
cbrass:

Mumunity? Hell No. The last time I checked, this space is called romance section and I suppose you miss road. For your info, am a stallion

grin
cbrass:

Mumunity? Hell No. The last time I checked, this space is called romance section and I suppose you miss road. For your info, am a stallion
Re: Money Making Methods: A Case Study Of The Ilesha Girls / Ladies. by philantoxx(m): 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
i only care about front page
Re: Money Making Methods: A Case Study Of The Ilesha Girls / Ladies. by jidesam168(m): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mama re at leyin, iyan ayun lerun re ooooo.
Re: Money Making Methods: A Case Study Of The Ilesha Girls / Ladies. by funshint(m): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
This O.P is a big FOOOOOL!!!! undecided
Re: Money Making Methods: A Case Study Of The Ilesha Girls / Ladies. by Vincef(m): 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
funshint:
This O.P is a big FOOOOOL!!!! undecided

...and you are the biggest fool for lacking creativity. All you post on NL has been cut and paste. Does this post look like ' Dailytimes reported news? Ebot!
Re: Money Making Methods: A Case Study Of The Ilesha Girls / Ladies. by VickyKSHS: 5:22am On Oct 11, 2014
great article. I've always been enjoying this blog. I got a lot of inspiration to unleash the creativity in me. recently in one of my searches to find something to get creative I found I challenge which I got into with a team. but I need votes to qualify. I believe with your votes I Can win. keep the articles comin. Thanks always.

I am contesting with my team, team Dominus on the P&G CEO Challenge. I need your help. Pls like the P&G Careers Nigeria page (https://www.facebook.com/PGCareersNigeria?fref=ts) then vote for my team by following this link
woobox.com/odgogp/vote/for/4916051

Please vote, and your comments are needed too. Thanks
Re: Money Making Methods: A Case Study Of The Ilesha Girls / Ladies. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
story for d gods.....
truth be told, ilesha babes like money and sex almost equally.
from my experience, they form familiarity as long as money is involved. if u Bleep well, u could be lucky to win them over after like d third visit sha..
Re: Money Making Methods: A Case Study Of The Ilesha Girls / Ladies. by Vincef(m): 5:14pm On May 23, 2016
cbrass:

What's your definition of impotence?
Re: Money Making Methods: A Case Study Of The Ilesha Girls / Ladies. by Vincef(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2016
philantoxx:
i only care about front page
lol. Front page it will be.
Re: Money Making Methods: A Case Study Of The Ilesha Girls / Ladies. by Vincef(m): 5:17pm On May 23, 2016
jidesam168:
Mama re at leyin, iyan ayun lerun re ooooo.

Chairman ria!
Re: Money Making Methods: A Case Study Of The Ilesha Girls / Ladies. by Vincef(m): 5:21pm On May 23, 2016
story for d gods.....
truth be told, ilesha babes like money and sex almost equally.
from my experience, they form familiarity as long as money is involved. if u Bleep well, u could be lucky to win them over after like d third visit sha..

walahi! you really have tasted it. They can be loyal and consistently coming for the d.ick
Re: Money Making Methods: A Case Study Of The Ilesha Girls / Ladies. by jidesam168(m): 6:20pm On May 23, 2016
Vincef:

Chairman ria!
se alafia ni o, booni use oni o.

(1) (Reply)

Why And Why Nairalanders Answer / What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses / Why You Should Not Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.