Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Who Is Your Best Pant,bra And Boxers Designers? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Who Is Your Best Pant,bra And Boxers Designers? (1161 Views)

Ladies Check Out This New Pant/bra / INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) / G- Strings Or Granny Panties, Boxers or Briefs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Best Pant,bra And Boxers Designers? by Ebukaceo(m): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
Just asking.

Well for me its TOMMY HILFIGER all d way.
Re: Who Is Your Best Pant,bra And Boxers Designers? by sweettease(f): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
Marks and Spencer is my favourite but I can't afford to have 100% of my undies to be Marks, I never dey earn that can salary... We are getting there grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best Pant,bra And Boxers Designers? by Baddo101(m): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mama mulika Fashion designer she knows how to design my customized boxers..... grin grin
2000 Likes

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best Pant,bra And Boxers Designers? by ayobase(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
tomy hifgifer.
Re: Who Is Your Best Pant,bra And Boxers Designers? by ayobase(m): 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
sweettease:
Marks and Spencer is my favourite but I can't afford to have 100% of my undies to be Marks, I never dey earn that can salary... We are getting there grin

I checked out ur profile......my DOB, 9th of Feb caught my attention. .....and yes, you are beautiful.

will u allow me subsidize?

We shall all get there.....we are almost there.
Re: Who Is Your Best Pant,bra And Boxers Designers? by sweettease(f): 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
ayobase:

I checked out ur profile......my DOB, 9th of Feb caught my attention. .....and yes, you are beautiful.

will u allow me subsidize?

We shall all get there.....we are almost there.
I remember how I felt when I saw a monicker that was registered on Oct 20th, so I know that feeling lol
Thanks for the compliment kiss

Thank you.

Amen!
Re: Who Is Your Best Pant,bra And Boxers Designers? by Jennydoris(f): 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
I don't have any. I just buy anyone that cut my fancy provided it's 100% cotton and of good quality shekina. tongue
Re: Who Is Your Best Pant,bra And Boxers Designers? by ayobase(m): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
sweettease:

I remember how I felt when I saw a monicker that was registered on Oct 20th, so I know that feeling lol
Thanks for the compliment kiss

Thank you.

Amen!

lolz
till 20th then.....just 10days away.....I gez u won't burst my bubble.
Re: Who Is Your Best Pant,bra And Boxers Designers? by sweettease(f): 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
ayobase:

lolz
till 20th then.....just 10days away.....I gez u won't burst my bubble.
yeah... Not far again... Like play like play another bday. Burst? I won't destroy a single one if you throw me the whole lather grin
Re: Who Is Your Best Pant,bra And Boxers Designers? by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 11, 2014
Victoria secret.
Re: Who Is Your Best Pant,bra And Boxers Designers? by ayobase(m): 7:55am On Oct 11, 2014
sweettease:
yeah... Not far again... Like play like play another bday. Burst? I won't destroy a single one if you throw me the whole lather grin

the whole lather comes with responsibilities. wink

let me stop "stalking" u.

hope ur nyte was great.
Re: Who Is Your Best Pant,bra And Boxers Designers? by sweettease(f): 8:39am On Oct 11, 2014
ayobase:

the whole lather comes with responsibilities. wink

let me stop "stalking" u.

hope ur nyte was great.
Yes it was smiley
I bet yours was also.
Re: Who Is Your Best Pant,bra And Boxers Designers? by ayobase(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2014
sweettease:

Yes it was smiley
I bet yours was also.

yep....we bless God
Re: Who Is Your Best Pant,bra And Boxers Designers? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
For guys, Abercrombie.

For ladies i have three; Victoria's secrets, Secret Possessions and La senza.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Botcho Cream(sexier Looks) / Original Cambodian Human Hair Weavon / Ony Teez: Wholesale Dri-fit T-shirt Global Manufacturing House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.