Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

10 Set Of People You Find In The BUS - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Set Of People You Find In The BUS (1027 Views)

Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint / How I Eneded Up Being Lapped In The Bus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Set Of People You Find In The BUS by ceeSleek(m): 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
NOTE: Actually, These people are found in both the commercial bus and the luxurious(travelling bus)
here they are:

1. The chewing-gummers: gosh! These set of people make melody and beats from their gum, they don't allow other passengers rest all they do is 'taaaahr,' 'pahhrr!' repeatedly [even wizkid could make a song with their beats] mostly females though.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

2. The controversials: These people controversially cause problem(s) in the bus, both with the passangers,drivers and conductors. From, 'my change no complete' to 'driver, drive fast common, i'm late for work! to 'hello, please you're disturbing me with your body [2a passenger] they just love troubles.

3. The Complainants: there is a huge difference between 'the cntroversials and the complainants'. The complainants does'nt create problem(s), they just complain about everything from, 'the bus is dirty to 'which kine yeyer small container(bus) be this' to 'conductor this your money i no like am o, e dey smell 'puff puff' [clean minted note] they just complain about unnecessary things.

4. The DOUBLE DOUBLE: chaaaai, these people ar e always in the bus (MUST). They are 'very very' fat to the extent that they cosume double seat, and they always like to stay at the edge of the bus. The funniest thing is that, they never admit the fact that they are VERY VERY fat, they would always blame the seat/bus being small or that they have adjusted and there was no space. chai [sori na yo name if u dey stay 4d oda edge of d seat]

5. The Slippers (sleepers): These people ehnn, they are always programmed to sleep in the bus, infact they derive joy in sleeping in the bus. Some of them they leave their house just to come sleep for bus sef [make dis kine persn no stay near u o, b'cos ehn, u go c gobe]

6. The 'awon' porshe: These people love to form [some, actually 'butty'] in the bus, from their entrance they'll be like, 'driver, wait o! Let me enter o' carefully and 'swaggerly' they enter the bus. They obviously are not used to entering bus and you can tell from their reactions.

7. The Braggados: They are the opposite of the 'awon porshe', they actually form what they are not and brag. They'll be like, 'where is this stupid driver, let him come and move this bus, if i knew; i would have carried my car or they'll be like 'do you know who i am? , do you know where i'm going to? They just love bragging and make sure they are noticed in the bus with their loud voice.

8. The analysts: They love to analyze, once they enter the bus they start up a topic, from 'football to politics' they just love to analyze and they talk too much sometimes, disturbing others but the sweet thing is that they keep the bus lively.

9. The Big Money handlers : yes! I called them that, because; anytime they enter a bus they are never with change, they always carry big money for small amount. Sometimes, they will turn conductor for a short time[collecting other passengers' money] just to make change. They are always in the bus. (MUST) [they are never the friends of conductor]

10. The buy-buy: they like to buy things ehnn! Apparently, anything that comes their way, they buy. They even love eating everything they buy inside the bus. [as if, they are breaking their fasting inside the bus]
True or False?
Add up, anyone missing.

1 Like

Re: 10 Set Of People You Find In The BUS by joe17: 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
Funny buh true
Re: 10 Set Of People You Find In The BUS by Omolecturer(m): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
True talk cheesy.
Re: 10 Set Of People You Find In The BUS by ayobase(m): 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
11. the anointing tapper

12. the "I am a staff"

13. the ones with crying babies

14. the lappers

15. the "help me lap this one bros"

16. the smelling ones eg mechanic

17. the "pls conductor I dont know the place"

18. the thieves

Re: 10 Set Of People You Find In The BUS by Ezedon(m): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
OP it seems you are conductor to had observed and knew all these
Re: 10 Set Of People You Find In The BUS by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
Always luv d no 8 kinda settings ..........e dey makes sense .
Re: 10 Set Of People You Find In The BUS by cutieepearl(f): 2:13am On Oct 11, 2014
All are right.sumtyms, to take commercial bus self na prob all we've gat to do is patience coolAll are right.sumtyms, to take commercial bus self na prob all we've gat to do is patience
Re: 10 Set Of People You Find In The BUS by ceeSleek(m): 6:39am On Oct 11, 2014
ayobase:
11. the anointing tapper

12. the "I am a staff"

13. the ones with crying babies

14. the lappers

15. the "help me lap this one bros"

16. the smelling ones eg mechanic

17. the "pls conductor I dont know the place"

18. the thieves

hahahaha, thanks for that
Re: 10 Set Of People You Find In The BUS by ceeSleek(m): 6:42am On Oct 11, 2014
Ezedon:
OP it seems you are conductor to had observed and knew all these
no sir. And u?

(1) (Reply)

Translate This In Pidgin English... The Winner Gets A Prize! / Best Selfie Position / Wow! See Most Colourful Wedding Ever In History Of Weddings. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.