Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,303 members, 7,780,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:11 PM

Prophetic Warfare Prayers For Singles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Warfare Prayers For Singles (3201 Views)

Prophetic Warfare Prayers For Destroying Witchcraft Spiritual Feedings / 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / 2014 My Year Of Total Turn Around Prophetic Warfare Prayer Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Warfare Prayers For Singles by Loveaflame(m): 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
This is a prophetic warfare program for the singles who wants to get engaged to a lover, the engaged ones looking forward to a blissful wedding, those who are experiencing troubles in their courtships and for those who have broken courtship and wants such to be restored.
With the Prayer Bombs with divine specific prophetic instructions all the forces hindering one from getting a life partner are defeated and relationships are restored by the awesome power of Jesus.

For those who are experiencing evil attacks in their relationship this prophetic warfare program helps you to totally conquer and destroy such attacks.

The awesome truth about this warfare is for those who are experiencing rejection from some members of their lovers' families especially from the agents of darkness among them. These are powerful prayers to be said to overcome such forces by the power of the Holy Ghost.
Furthermore, for singles experiencing rejection or hatred from their lovers after some time of glorious blissful harmony, this program is for you especially. For broken courtship that you want divine intervention this program is for you to.

Materials Needed
1. Look for a pure white cloth to put on. This symbolizes your WEDDING GARMENT. Always put it on before you pray and put it off after prayers,
2. Buy two wedding rings and an engagement ring

Prayer Time: Between 12am -3am

Duration: 3 Days

Fasting Time: 7pm – 12pm

The prayers must be said between 12am-3am. You are going to speak to the coconut what you want heaven to do to all agents of satan troubling your life and marriage.

Prayer Bombs for Day 1

Make sure you go into real praise and worship for at least 15 minutes before embarking on the prayers warfare prayers. Always put on your white garment before prayers and put it off after prayers.

1. O God of creation I confess my past sins, present sins and future sins before you have mercy and forgive me Lord.
2. Every mistake of the past hunting my life in the present, I present the blood of the Lamb to nullify its effect in my life in the name of Jesus.
3. Every soul tie tying my life to the past ungodly relationship be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus
4. Every family bondage affecting my marital life receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus
5. Every family curse holding my marriage to ransom break by fire and the blood of Jesus.
6. Every curse of disappointment in my relationship with men/women break by fire and the blood in the name of Jesus.
7. Every satanic covenant holding my marriage to ransom be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus.
8. O God anything from my past that the devil is standing upon to hinder me from getting married, I destroy such by fire in the name of Jesus.
9. Every evil family power covering the glory of my marriage, receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
9. Every satanic covenant responsible for me being single be destroyed by the blood of Jesus.
10. You evil man or woman standing against my marriage fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
11. All agents of darkness who have entered into an agreement that I will never marry in life receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
12. Every power behind broken courtship in my life die by fire in the name of Jesus.
13. You wicked agents of darkness sitting on the glory of my marriage fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
14. Every evil conspiracy against my life and marriage be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus.
15. You evil agent of darkness making incantation and divination against my life and marriage die by fire in the name of Jesus.
16. Any diabolical spell repelling my life partner from my life be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus.
17. Evil spiritual remote control, manipulating my partner making him\her unserious with our marriage issue catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
18. All witchcraft powers waging war against my marriage die by fire in the name of Jesus.
19. You spiritual husband/wife holding me in bondage of singleness receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
20. Every marine power chasing my future partner away from my life, receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.

To have access to this amazing program with 155 prayer bombs and the prophetic acts click the link below to get it. PROPHETIC WARFARE PRAYERS FOR SINGLES

www.spiritualsolutionbooks.ecwid.com

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Warfare Prayers For Singles by Ajibam: 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
Coconut
Okay. Oo

(1) (Reply)

The CREATOR, The CREATURE And The CREATION / Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food / A Sign That Nairaland Christians Are Not Pulling The Intellectual Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.