Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl (5363 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money / Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by AnonymustME(m): 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
What do u think about a working class guy dating a university student girl?

The guy works a 9 to 5.... 5 days a week and only gets to see her on the weekend,but not every weekend. 80% of the communication is done via text and phone calls, meanwhile in school she has so many guys on her case everyday, all day. Guys giving her the kind of attention her bf can't provide because of work. most times the girl ends up cheating on him, having a "school boyfriend". I've been a "school boyfriend " before, so I know how it goes...she had a boyfriend that worked but I enjoyed all the benefits he did too, if not more. my friend had a next door neighbor in his offCamp student apartment who was engaged...she steady snuck into his room to get some .There are a lot of such cases

What are your thoughts on this? Do you think its advisable for a working class guy to date a student girl?
Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by iceberylin(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
So undecided
Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by Infomizer(m): 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
iceberylin:
So undecided
Help me ask o!
Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by jnrbayano(m): 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
Are you sure the girl in question has passed puberty age?
Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by Afrok(m): 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
Op... No big deal coz life na turn by turn. Don't worry, it's possible there'll be a school boyfriend for ur babe too if U are not yet married and a working class dating a student.
So, either ways life goes on.
Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by AnonymustME(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
Afrok:
Op... No big deal coz life na turn by turn. Don't worry, it's possible there'll be a school boyfriend for ur babe too if U are not yet married and a working class dating a student.
So, either ways life goes on.

lol, I can't date a student girl... especially not after my experience in school

I know cheating isnt restricted to school girls and any girl can cheat....but its just too easy in a school environment
Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by Afrok(m): 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
AnonymustME:

lol, I can't date a student girl... especially not after my experience in school

I know cheating isnt restricted to school girls and any girl can cheat....but its just to easy in a school environment
Spot on and well spoken.

1 Like

Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by Etetejake(m): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
Op, I think u have the answer to your question. I will only say this. Since u have the mind to touch-light another person's fiancee without fear of kerma or God in u, then God will allow kerma to play its tricks on u by making it necessary for you to have your undergraduate or ontopgraduate fiancee to be bleeped by another person. But kerma if never tire ooo. after paying with your own coin for bleeping another man's girl, it will still pay the man that will b use to bleep your girl with that same coin. Then y use him at first? na Waoo.
Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by AnonymustME(m): 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
Etetejake:
Op, I think u have the answer to your question. I will only say this. Since u have the mind to touch-light another person's fiancee without fear of kerma or God in u, then God will allow kerma to play its tricks on u by making it necessary for you to have your undergraduate or ontopgraduate fiancee to be bleeped by another person. But kerma if never tire ooo. after paying with your own coin for bleeping another man's girl, it will still pay the man that will b use to bleep your girl with that same coin. Then y use him at first? na Waoo.

lol, brotherly ....I didn't sleep with someone's fiancee oo..read again . That was my friend. Mine wasn't engaged, she just had a boyfriend that was working .
Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by Tymax(m): 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
Bad idea. The temptation will be too much for her.

The day you two would have a serious fight na dat time one small boy from her school go dey form hero dey console her. Before you can say chai, babe don move.

The close marking she will receive in school will just frustrate your efforts. My guy no tink am.

1 Like

Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by AnonymustME(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
Tymax:
Bad idea. The temptation will be too much for her.

The day you two would have a serious fight na dat time one small boy from her school go dey form hero dey console her. Before you can say chai, babe don move.

The close marking she will receive in school will just frustrate your efforts. My guy no tink am.

Na so bro.... you get am wella
Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by dnawah(m): 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2014
AnonymustME:
What do u think about a working class guy dating a university student girl?

The guy works a 9 to 5.... 5 days a week and only gets to see her on the weekend,but not every weekend. 80% of the communication is done via text and phone calls, meanwhile in school she has so many guys on her case everyday, all day. Guys giving her the kind of attention her bf can't provide because of work. most times the girl ends up cheating on him, having a "school boyfriend". I've been a "school boyfriend " before, so I know how it goes...she had a boyfriend that worked but I enjoyed all the benefits he did too, if not more. my friend had a next door neighbor in his offCamp student apartment who was engaged...she steady snuck into his room to get some .There are a lot of such cases

What are your thoughts on this? Do you think its advisable for a working class guy to date a student girl?
na ur turn now,so endure.
Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by RFella(m): 12:49am On Oct 11, 2014
Its just to bear it, cos if she truly loves u, she"ll remain with u till she graduates....but wat I won't condone is sponsoring a girl's education where she"ll still end up telling u she has found another partner...its becoming commonplace these days

2 Likes

Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 11, 2014
If they both love each other and know what they want they can work things out .

1 Like

Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by Hibiscuss(m): 8:16am On Oct 11, 2014
iceberylin:
So undecided

Soya milk.
Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by Etetejake(m): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2014
AnonymustME:

lol, brotherly ....I didn't sleep with someone's fiancee oo..read again . That was my friend. Mine wasn't engaged, she just had a boyfriend that was working .

I here sir.
Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
Its o.k if you don't worry so much.
Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
AnonymustME:

I know cheating isnt restricted to school girls and any girl can cheat....but its just too easy in a school environment
So what type of girl can you date?Jambite?
Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
See students saying they can't date students.Ive looked at most of your profiles and D.P. Amusing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by midasbliss(f): 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
depends on who your date really is!!!
Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by dnacrystal: 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
Asides that, prepare to have your pockets drained.

1 Like

Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by AnonymustME(m): 6:14am On Oct 18, 2014
dovelike:

So what type of girl can you date?Jambite?
Is this question necessary?
If I can't date a student, isn't it obvious the kind of lady I can date?
Working class, or a graduate done with service who is job hunting
Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by AnonymustME(m): 6:19am On Oct 18, 2014
andromida:
Its o.k if you don't worry so much.

If you don't worry so much?
You mean if you don't take the relationship serious?
I agree,but in this case you can't really call it dating.
Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by adepiero: 6:23am On Oct 18, 2014
wink sad cry
Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by AnonymustME(m): 6:27am On Oct 18, 2014
adepiero:
wink sad cry
lol, take heart bro.
There's many fish in the sea
Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by adepiero: 6:29am On Oct 18, 2014
AnonymustME:

lol, take heart bro.
There's many fish in the sea

Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by AnonymustME(m): 6:33am On Oct 18, 2014
[quote author=adepiero post=27238527][/quote] schizophrenic
Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by drkay(m): 7:20am On Oct 18, 2014
By all standard, such relationship is very costly. U get spend more and get less value for ur money because she'll actually need money for her upkeep, some of which she maynt want to ask her parents.
U can't share ur experience @ work with her, She may nt really know what it takes to satisfy ur boss cos she doesn't have one, if she's the type that cheat, like most of them will do, prepare to treat sexually transmitted infections at the end of every semester.

2 Likes

Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by AnonymustME(m): 8:04am On Oct 18, 2014
drkay:
By all standard, such relationship is very costly. U get spend more and get less value for ur money because she'll actually need money for her upkeep, some of which she maynt want to ask her parents.
U can't share ur experience @ work with her, She may nt really know what it takes to satisfy ur boss cos she doesn't have one, if she's the type that cheat, like most of them will do, prepare to treat sexually transmitted infections at the end of every semester.
spot on, you've said it all.
Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
AnonymustME:

Is this question necessary?
If I can't date a student, isn't it obvious the kind of lady I can date?
Working class, or a graduate done with service who is job hunting
But are you sure you are done with school? wink

1 Like

Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by AnonymustME(m): 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
dovelike:

But are you sure you are done with school? wink
Re: Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
AnonymustME:

No need to pretend dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood. What Can I Do To Stop Him / How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? / Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.