Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Floyd Mayweather Showing Off His Money... Beat It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Floyd Mayweather Showing Off His Money... Beat It (1510 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) / Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb / Floyd Mayweather Showing Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Floyd Mayweather Showing Off His Money... Beat It by DonaldGenes(m): 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
http://instagram.com/p/t8VIpRR3X4/

Click on the Instagram link .. It is a short Video of him showing off his Millions of $$$...and he knows how to spend it..He doesn't give a heck what and how people abuse him,calling him all sort of name.... He says it is his money...l

In fact,let me show Yøu another video of him being bathed by a lady unclad while still brushing his teeth....Heheheheh....

He says he's the richest Sportman right now cashing in $60m per single fight and that's because no one has been able to beat him ever since...
One other thing I like about him is that,he acknowledges the fact that God Blesses him

Re: Floyd Mayweather Showing Off His Money... Beat It by DonaldGenes(m): 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
Going on a shopping #WithoutLuggages from one state to another. .

Re: Floyd Mayweather Showing Off His Money... Beat It by aboyaji(m): 12:51am On Oct 11, 2014
i am going to become a boxer when i grow up
Re: Floyd Mayweather Showing Off His Money... Beat It by gonon: 1:08am On Oct 11, 2014
And Plies replied him

Re: Floyd Mayweather Showing Off His Money... Beat It by alaoeri: 2:14am On Oct 11, 2014
And after retiring from boxing dude 'll go broke, Tyson as a case study.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Showing Off His Money... Beat It by Lucasbalo(m): 5:04am On Oct 11, 2014
A fool and his money will soon part.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Showing Off His Money... Beat It by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
List of once a multimillionaires.

1. Vanilla ice.

2. MC hammer.

3. Mike Tyson.

4. Sisqo.

5. Lil' bow wow.

6. Etc.

Floyd Mayweather,before you,there was a Was.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Showing Off His Money... Beat It by missvera(f): 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
undecided
Re: Floyd Mayweather Showing Off His Money... Beat It by jdstunt(m): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
Just passing....!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Floyd Mayweather Showing Off His Money... Beat It by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
I should have gone pro instead of taking advice and going to school angry angry tongue

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Jay Jay Okocha And His Son / Omotola’s Husband Spotted With New Look / Photo: Checkout Wizkid New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.