Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees (11808 Views)

How To Make A Girl Weak In The Knees / Gestures That Girlfriends Love. / Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mirexxx(f): 1:17am On Oct 11, 2014
You might think you've got this whole romance thing down,and i' m not saying u don't,but there are a whole bunch of uncommon romantic gestures you might not have considered.

1. MAKE HER A MIX TAPE: okay,so maybe not an actual tape since few people have cassette players anymore. A mixed CD would certainly fit the bill. so taking the time to think of some songs that she would like will show her you care.

2. BORROW A PUPPY: There is something undeniably adorable about taking a puppy for a walk. so imagine how into you she'll be once she sees you with a cute little pooch.
borrow from a friend or a family member,ask around. there's bound to be someone who has a dog u can borrow. for a real declaration of your future intent,you could even borrow a friend's baby or a toddler to watch for an afternoon.

3. LEAVE HER NOTES: There's nothing like a little surprise note left in places she wont expect to show her you care. try writing a romantic note on a post-it and attaching it to her laptop screen.
so it's there for her when she opens the computer. you could also slip notes into the book she's reading.

4. TAKE HER BACK TIME: She would appreciate a look into your past. ask your parents to send a bunch of photos of you from when you were growing up.
she'll get a kick out of looking at photos of the boy you once were-before you became the man for whom she fell.
5. SPONTANEOUS DINNER AT HOME: When she' s had a
rough day at work,send her a text to tell her you're
picking up food from her favorite place to bring to her
for a chill date. don't forget the wine.

6. SEXY UNDERWEAR FOR YOU: you might not feel so comfortable about this one,but try buying some sexy underwear to model for her. hey! if sexy poses aren't one of your strength, at least you'll make her laugh.

7. BAKE HER A CAKE: Anybody can buy a nice cake,but to bake a cake from the scratch is to show her that you care. when she sees that you've been busy sifting flour and separating eggs,she'll melt in your arms. just like all that darn butter u had to melt to make the icing.

8. LEARN HOW TO GIVE A REAL MASSAGE: There are online tutorials that shows you how to give a great
massage. when many of us attempts to give our
partners a massage,the result is often amateurish and
leaves us covered in far too much lotion(there is also
an occasional bruise). smiley tongue smiley

4 Likes

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by Tundeiab(m): 2:10am On Oct 11, 2014
Babe, this one won't make any sense in this part of the world o.

14 Likes

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by ayogabriel(m): 4:22am On Oct 11, 2014
Tundeiab:
Babe, this one won't make any sense in this part of the world o.
At all man, some girls can be like " what's wrong with this one?

1 Like

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 11, 2014
No be for 9ja this go work. Mixtape? Puppy? Puppy ko lamb ni!

28 Likes

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by olumaxi(m): 5:12am On Oct 11, 2014
Nothin is more romantic to a naija girl dan money....money,money and money al d way

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 11, 2014
olumaxi:
Nothin is more romantic to a naija girl dan money....money,money and money al d way
hmm so you sef know
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mylora: 5:54am On Oct 11, 2014
See comments! Is this actually what Naija guys think of their ladies? Sends some signals to impressionable minds. Keep seeing 'Naija girls and money' on this forum.
No lies, but this is exaggerated.
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by stinggy(m): 6:24am On Oct 11, 2014
mirexxx:
You might think you've got this whole romance thing down,and i' m not saying u don't,but there are a whole bunch of uncommon romantic gestures you might not have considered. 1. Make her a mix tape: okay,so maybe not an actual tape since few people have cassette players anymore. A mixed CD would certainly fit the bill. so taking the time to think of some songs that she would like will show her you care. 2. Borrow a puppy: There is something undeniably adorable about taking a puppy for a walk. so imagine how into you she'll be once she sees you with a cute little pooch. borrow from a friend or a family member,ask around. there's bound to be someone who has a dog u can borrow. for a real declaration of your future intent,you could even borrow a friend's baby or a toddler to watch for an afternoon. 3. Leave her notes: There's nothing like a little suprise note left in places she wont expect to show her you care. try writing a romantic note on a post-it and attaching it to her laptop screen. so it's there for her when she opens the computer. you could also slip notes into the book she's reading. 4. Take her back time: She would appreciate a look into your past. ask your parents to send a bunch of photos of you from when you were growing up. she'l get a kick out of looking at photos of the boy you once were-before you became the man for whom she fell. still coming

2 things;
- please re-highlight your points, the whole write-up looks muddled-up.
- this is Nigeria sist. All these things will not work on 9ja babes

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by philantoxx(m): 6:31am On Oct 11, 2014
almost thought OP was reffering to British gals.

3 Likes

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by constance500: 6:39am On Oct 11, 2014
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew

Just show her the money wink

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by Tundeiab(m): 6:55am On Oct 11, 2014
ayogabriel:
At all man, some girls can be like " what's wrong with this one?
grin
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by zicoraads: 7:03am On Oct 11, 2014
mirexxx:
You might think you've got this whole romance thing down,and i' m not saying u don't,but there are a whole bunch of uncommon romantic gestures you might not have considered. 1. Make her a mix tape: okay,so maybe not an actual tape since few people have cassette players anymore. A mixed CD would certainly fit the bill. so taking the time to think of some songs that she would like will show her you care. 2. Borrow a puppy: There is something undeniably adorable about taking a puppy for a walk. so imagine how into you she'll be once she sees you with a cute little pooch. borrow from a friend or a family member,ask around. there's bound to be someone who has a dog u can borrow. for a real declaration of your future intent,you could even borrow a friend's baby or a toddler to watch for an afternoon. 3. Leave her notes: There's nothing like a little suprise note left in places she wont expect to show her you care. try writing a romantic note on a post-it and attaching it to her laptop screen. so it's there for her when she opens the computer. you could also slip notes into the book she's reading. 4. Take her back time: She would appreciate a look into your past. ask your parents to send a bunch of photos of you from when you were growing up. she'l get a kick out of looking at photos of the boy you once were-before you became the man for whom she fell. still coming
You need a space button love! kiss kiss

And, am assuming you are probably still in school. Ladies be tripping for puppies back then in school. Real life is quite different.

Although, your number 3 is still OK. Lil notes in her bag, panties, bra... grin

Its sexy as hell kiss

3 Likes

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:05am On Oct 11, 2014
op are u nigerian?
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mirexxx(f): 7:12am On Oct 11, 2014
zicoraads:
You need a space button love! kiss kiss

And, am assuming you are probably still in school. Ladies be tripping for puppies back then in school. Real life is quite different.

Although, your number 3 is still OK. Lil notes in her bag, panties, bra... grin

Its sexy as hell kiss
It was late wen i wrote it and i was sleepy,i adore puppies buh am not a school girl thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by godofwar666(m): 7:22am On Oct 11, 2014
Op yoi funny sha!!! undecided
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by zicoraads: 7:25am On Oct 11, 2014
mirexxx:
It was late wen i wrote it and i was sleepy,i adore puppies buh am not a school girl thanks dear
Oooo...kay! Still seeking or graduate?

BTW...Top of the morning to you cheesy
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by Oyecute(m): 7:42am On Oct 11, 2014
it will only work for a moment ... after that, back to square one. ................. if u no get dat m@ney and dickoko, na to run away last last !
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 11, 2014
Guys why are you saying all what op listed can't work,you are saying money,money,money.pls not all ladies love money naa

1 Like

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mspee(f): 8:39am On Oct 11, 2014
prettythicksme:
Guys why are you saying all what op listed can't work,you are saying money,money,money.pls not all ladies love money naa

Finally! ...a lady who hates money. wink cool

*cleans sweat and waves* thanks be to obatala cheesy

yimu

2 Likes

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:46am On Oct 11, 2014
u get wahala small cheesy cheesy
mspee:

yimu

1 Like

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by Baddestguyp(m): 8:50am On Oct 11, 2014
in Nigeria, this thread would be as relevant as my dog's poop
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 11, 2014
cheesy
mspee:

yimu
grin see how guys dey yab us naa
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mspee(f): 8:55am On Oct 11, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
u get wahala small cheesy cheesy

Wetin I do? embarassed
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mspee(f): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2014
prettythicksme:
cheesy grin see how guys dey yab us naa

Mind them not. smiley
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2014
dont mind me jarecheesy

been seeing u around and u seem troublesome...in a good way tho wink

Your profile pix lends credence to my assertion grin
mspee:

Wetin I do? embarassed
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mspee(f): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
dont mind me jarecheesy

been seeing u around and u seem troublesome...in a good way tho wink

Your profile pix lends credence to my assertion grin

cheesy cheesy

I'm good girl, aswear. embarassed embarassed
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:18am On Oct 11, 2014
I believe u tongue

did u draw dat pix yourself?
mspee:

cheesy cheesy

I'm good girl, aswear. embarassed embarassed
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mspee(f): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
I believe u tongue

did u draw dat pix yourself?

Yes sir.
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:41am On Oct 11, 2014
U def av drawing skills.

i laff anytime i see that smiley on any thread...itz annoyingly funny cheesy

Keep being yourself dear
happy weekend smiley
mspee:

Yes sir.
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mspee(f): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
U def av drawing skills.

i laff anytime i see that smiley on any thread...itz annoyingly funny cheesy

Keep being yourself dear
happy weekend smiley

E seun sir. smiley

Happy weekend to you too. smiley

1 Like

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by agrovick(m): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2014
Op! U no dey sleep angry
prettythicksme:
coming from an advocate of the bleeper should take care of the bleeped. I hear u
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by jmoore(m): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2014
We are Nigerians, not Americans.

TIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Men Say But Really Mean / I Love my Negroid 'black Sisters' more than Caucasian 'white Sisters' / What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.