Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees (11811 Views)

How To Make A Girl Weak In The Knees / Gestures That Girlfriends Love. / Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by phransix147(m): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2014
@ op! How e dey do u? So if I do all these things 4 u, na the magic word to ur puna?
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by valdes00(m): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2014
prettythicksme:
Guys why are you saying all what op listed can't work,you are saying money,money,money.pls not all ladies love money naa
Yea, nt all ladies love money n woht d OP listed can't work for ladies lik u cos ladies lik u loves money die.... Dats y u said u can't date a broke azz nigga....
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by EpicNigerian(m): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2014
Except that puppy is in suya form.

Naija babes be like,"Na puppy i won chop."

1 Like

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by THAINDIVIDUAL(m): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2014
We should get bingo to impress chidinma or sikira?
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mirexxx(f): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2014
smiley

1 Like

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mirexxx(f): 10:20am On Oct 11, 2014
constance500:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew

Just show her the money wink
lol
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mirexxx(f): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2014
NeduLuiZ:
op are u nigerian?
yea
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mirexxx(f): 10:23am On Oct 11, 2014
zicoraads:
Oooo...kay! Still seeking or graduate?

BTW...Top of the morning to you cheesy
am not seeking o
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2014
prettythicksme:
Guys why are you saying all what op listed can't work,you are saying money,money,money.pls not all ladies love money naa
so if a guy shows u two tickets to dubai, an Aston Martin and 100k, will u rather be moved by puppies and damn mixtapes? Let's be real. Money all the way. cheesy grin
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mirexxx(f): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2014
prettythicksme:
tell them. i've been dating my bf for 9months now and i avnt asked him 4 anyfin tho he pays 4 our dates n my transport fare atimes. u guys r always meeting d money type

1 Like

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2014
Op,the environment isnt conducive enuff.
Shey na person wey commot him house 5:30am erryday return 8:30 go reason all these?

Or na person wey dey live for igando area go dey do dat puppy stunt? lipsrsealed

Mirexxx,do u live in Ikoyi? grin

1 Like

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mirexxx(f): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2014
jmoore:
We are Nigerians, not Americans.

TIA
so being a Nigerian makes u unromantic?
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2014
mirexxx:
tell them. i've been dating my bf for 9months now and i avnt asked him 4 anyfin tho he pays 4 our dates n my transport fare atimes. u guys r always meeting d money type
lol, because 90% of the classy, beautiful and fresh girls in Nigeria are the money type. Even as Nadia Buhari fine reach with all the money, she go swear for u if u carry puppy and mixtapes take move her. What if the babe is allergic to dogs? You go bring baby frog? cheesy grin
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:30am On Oct 11, 2014
But u wont mind him showing u d money would you? tongue
mirexxx:
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mirexxx(f): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2014
phransix147:
@ op! How e dey do u? So if do all these things 4 u na the magic word to ur puna?
silly goat!

1 Like

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2014
You cwazie cheesy
benromeo39:
lol, because 90% of the classy, beautiful and fresh girls in Nigeria are the money type. Even as Nadia Buhari fine reach with all the money, she go swear for u if u carry puppy and mixtapes take move her. What if the babe is allergic to dogs? You go bring baby frog? cheesy grin
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mirexxx(f): 10:33am On Oct 11, 2014
EpicNigerian:
Except that puppy is in suya form.

Naija babes be like,"Na puppy i won chop."
lol i luv puppies so much,I remember wen our dog gave birth,d puppies were so cute n i took good care of em

1 Like

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 11, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
You cwazie cheesy
grin grin it's the truth.
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by cole19(m): 10:39am On Oct 11, 2014
Not all gals love money..?? undecided mtchwee

Go try giv biola bingo.... cheesy
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by Tymax(m): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2014
olumaxi:
Nothin is more romantic to a naija girl dan money....money,money and money al d way
Gbam! Case closed.
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mirexxx(f): 10:48am On Oct 11, 2014
undecided

1 Like

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mirexxx(f): 10:51am On Oct 11, 2014
tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by spinna: 10:56am On Oct 11, 2014
Only the last one is relevant to us here .Giving a lady friend a stack of your pictures or albums is a standard Naija move. Puppies mixtapes and notes are weird here.
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mirexxx(f): 11:01am On Oct 11, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
But u wont mind him showing u d money would you? tongue
lol funny u

2 Likes

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by phransix147(m): 11:19am On Oct 11, 2014
mirexxx:
silly goat!

grin just askin na
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by 100Cents: 11:22am On Oct 11, 2014
Take her to fast food, buy her sharwama.

Buy her suya..

Yes one called and said she can't forget the day I treated her to suya. You see ? That's why she misses me.

Very romance-stick..
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2014
I like this one kiss
mirexxx:
. 7. Bake her a cake: Anybody can buy a nice cake,but to bake a cake from the scratch is to show her that you care. when she sees that you've been busy sifting flour and seperating eggs,she'll melt in your arms. just like all that darn butter u had to melt to make the icing
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by Alleinad(f): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
I am a Nigerian girl and with a little modification, it can work for me.
1. making a mixed CD of romantic songs for me will make me go gaga for u.
2. instead of borrowing the puppy, buy the puppy for me. I'll think of you each time I see it.
3. The notes work for me if they are poems. either original pieces of poem or from maybe Lord Byron. I love when poems are written for me.
4. I don't care about your pictures growing up, that will bore me.
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by Alleinad(f): 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
benromeo39:
so if a guy shows u two tickets to dubai, an Aston Martin and 100k, will u rather be moved by puppies and damn mixtapes? Let's be real. Money all the way. cheesy grin
How many guys can afford to do this? Are we talking about sugar daddies too?

1 Like

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
Op that one no go work on we correct naija babes woh! na Americans and iyibos babes go take that one o. puppy? no even try am near me undecided
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
mirexxx:
no mind them they don turn us to lover of money
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
benromeo39:
na pupies and mixtapes I go choose naa grin but y your status show f instead m,you must me up to something #just saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free / Your Top Five(5) Songs Of All Time / Shocker:boy Fingers Girl In Public,stylishly[picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.