Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

FATALITY (the Step Between Life And Death) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FATALITY (the Step Between Life And Death) (635 Views)

Between Life And Death / The King Of Cocaine "Pablo Escobar"-life And Death / Beginnigs Of Love And Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FATALITY (the Step Between Life And Death) by Ashley2389: 2:03am On Oct 11, 2014
This is the story of an accident victims, its fiction, just something I composed at a quiet time

Akin's mind overdrove when the bus began to swerve, he tried to keep the bus steady but it was like the wheels were against him, the people in the bus kept shouting, the passenger sitting next to him kept calling the name 'Jesus' over and over again, the brake refused to follow commands, he could hear people's voices all around, he saw the ditch ahead and as all his efforts failled to direct the wheels the other way, he gave up, he just raised his hands in the air and all he could say before the bus escaped into the ditch was "yeeepaaaa!"

Two weeks before

Akin - the driver

'Akin!' his friend and co driver at the garage called to him while he was busy grumbling down Mama cook's semovita at the pack as he waited for his bus to load up
'kini' he asked as he swallowed
'Your wife called me, your number is nor dey go through' his friend answered as he grabbed the seat in front of Akin
'Yes, I dey charge for bus, wetin happen' he asked
'Your son get accident o' he told Akin as his eyes opened wide
'What!' He asked rethorically 'wetin do seyi' he added
Re: FATALITY (the Step Between Life And Death) by Fatalveli(m): 10:07am On Oct 11, 2014
D topic kinda looks like my name! But d update is short!
Re: FATALITY (the Step Between Life And Death) by Ella456: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
As Akin rushed into the hospital, he met his wife at the reception, moving up and down
"Mama seyi, wetin do seyi" he asked again ans without waiting for her to reply, "na who jam ma pikin" he added
"Na so I see am ooooo, dem jam my pikin bad bad oo, the okada man wey jam am run comot, ah" his wife answered inbetween sobs
"Na wetin the doctor con talk" he asked
"Go see am, he talk say seyi get internal injury, make we bring 50 thausand come for operation" his wife answered
"Ah!" Akin shouted, na where we wan con see that kind money "I don die ooooo" he added
"Abeg go see am, I nor fit lose Seyi o" his wife added as she looked up in tears "ah God, na who I offend, I dey go church well well, from the ponmo wey I dey sell, I dey pay my tithe, abeg nor let my son die o" she added and burst into tears
"No cry again, mama seyi, I go go see the doctor nao, baba God nor go let anything happen to my son" Akin told his wife and went in to see the doctor
"Baba seyi, its better you go and look for the money, if you deposit at least half of the money, we would perform the surgery, your son needs the it as fast as possible or else we will lose him" the doctor answered
"Ah! I don hear doctor, I go go find the money, abeg help me attend to my pikin, abeg doctor" Akin replied
"Don't worry, as far as you do your part, we have stabilised him" the doctor said smiling
"I fit go see am?" He asked the doctor
"Yes, you can go and see him" the doctor replied.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help... / Clean Your Writing With These Techniques / Ask Romeo, Mind Juliet; By: Orimoloye, Ifeoluwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.