Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming (15322 Views)

What Okonjo-Iweala Said When Oil Was $76 Per Barrel (Flash Back) / Untold Story Of How 14 Journalists Were Abducted-another Crisis Looming / $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 11, 2014
Many do not realise that the USA controls oil prices and can get it to crash and rise when they want.

They have 2nd biggest capacity of oil production after Saudi Arabia, who they can blackmail and make do whatever they want with oil prices.

So What are the USA up to?

1. It has long been speculated that USA intends to break up Nigeria into several weak and more easily exploitable nations. They probably plan to do this by fermenting unrest and conflict in Nigeria that would justify them intervening and and initiate the breaking up of Nigeria.

USA already has troops on the ground in Nigeria under the false pretext of searching for some phantom 300 Chibok school girls who were allegedly kidnapped by Boko Haram, which has also be speculated as being under the secret command of America's CIA.

I believe the USA would also use their Ebola epidemic hoax, together with their Boko Haram to terrorise and control Nigerians, once they start putting their plans into action. Remember the saying "a fearful man is a compliant man" ?.

This is the time for all people especially those that are living away from their region of origin, to start making evacuation plans to secure life and property of your families should the US succeed in initiating a bloody sectarian violence in Nigeria.

Oil price that was $110 per Barrel is now at only $88 per Barrel and falling..

Update:

[size=22pt]BREAKING NEWS:

Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - 13th January 2015

[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by 2cato: 4:17am On Oct 11, 2014
Let it fall and crash like humpty dumpty so that our fed, state and local govt will be force to stop waiting for money from abuja and use their brain to get what they want by investing in agriculture which is the lifeline of any nation.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by Zellie: 4:22am On Oct 11, 2014
Prophet of doom undecided
Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by Nobody: 4:32am On Oct 11, 2014
We pray it doesn't happen
Just be prepared in case it does.

Certainly, even if the violence does not materialise (and with Nigerians' capacity to endure, I am hoping it would be difficult to instigate the sectarian violence) the economic crisis has arrived with oil prices seemingly in free-fall
Zellie:
Prophet of doom undecided
Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by talktimi(m): 4:35am On Oct 11, 2014
Gen Buhari, is this you or someone has cloned your account

1 Like

Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 11, 2014
USA's contingency plan, if they fail to effect the break up of Nigeria, may be to just load our goverment up with IMF and World Bank loans to such an extent, that we they own Nigeria and our great grandchildren will not be able to pay of the loans off, and would have to continue allowing use to continue helping themselves to our natural resources.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuCdOkf4NxQ&list=UUMQOLBMYxeVLCX3cUWfmbOQ
Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by Descartes: 4:41am On Oct 11, 2014
k
Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 11, 2014
Why do you ask, I have been predicting the oil price crisis since last year.
talktimi:
Gen Buhari, is this you or someone has cloned your account
Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by admiral007: 4:48am On Oct 11, 2014
Let it fall! So we knw we av nothing in dis country. Atleat our politician can now work harder and smarter

1 Like

Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by talktimi(m): 5:01am On Oct 11, 2014
GenBuhari:
Why do you ask, I have been predicting the oil price crisis since last year.
well, there was bound to be a drop in prices sooner or later after all, we had bee, having it good at over a hundred dollars foe quite a while but if you're really looking for why the U.S is causing a drop in crude oil prices (through flooding the market) then I would suggest you check towards Russia and not Nigeria (long story but it has to do with Ukraine , sanctions and counter sanctions).

The issue of sectarian violence on a large scale in Nigeria is rather what I'm really scared of. The average Nigerian on the streets doesn't care for our politicians and their shenanigans but you really don't need the average Nigerian to cause mayhem, all you need is lots of money and lunatics who have no scruples about killing and those ones are readily available too. We can only pray as at now but honestly, I'm scared for this country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by Nobody: 5:02am On Oct 11, 2014
GenBuhari:
Many do not realise that the USA controls oil prices and can get it to crash and rise when they want.

They have 2nd biggest capacity of oil production after Saudi Arabia, who they can blackmail and make do whatever they want with oil prices.

1. It has long been speculated that USA intends to break up Nigeria to several weak and more easily exploitable nations. They probably plan to do this by ferment unrest and conflict in Nigeria that would justify them intervening and and initiate the breaki up of Nigeria.

USA already has troops on the ground in Nigeria under the false pretext of searching for some phantom 300 Chibok school girls who were allegedly kidnapped by Boko Haram, which has also be speculated as being under the secret command of America's CIA.

I believe the USA would also use their Ebola epidemic hoax, together with their Boko Haram to terrorise and control Nigerians, once they start putting their plans into action. Remember the saying "a fearful man is a compliant man" ?.

This is the time for all people especially those that are living away from their region of origin, to start making evacuation plans to secure life and property of your families should the US succeed in initiating a bloody sectarian violence in Nigeria.

Why are you propagating this useless junk here and there?

1.Get this into your skull: as far as the US is concerned, Nigeria is an inconsequential country. There is a lot to break Nigeria without America putting her hands on it.

2.US used to be among the biggest importer of crude oil globally, she is now an exporter. What does that tell you? Price will fall. It's an elementary economics. It is ridiculous to think the US that is working towards energy independence is doing so to spite Nigeria. Nigeria? Lol. Nigeria is nothing but at the center of global chagrin.

Let me ask you, pointblank, what is in Nigeria for the US?

17 Likes

Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 11, 2014
Am a northern and i smell successful Biafra.......biafra o ni baje oooo...

5 Likes

Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 11, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 11, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by focus7: 6:32am On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 11, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by lilprinze: 6:55am On Oct 11, 2014
it is high time FG stops focusing their minds on crude oil and start investing in agriculture is like the U.S are hell bent on breaking Nigeria.
Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by stevecantrell: 7:47am On Oct 11, 2014
2cato:
Let it fall and crash like humpty dumpty so that our fed, state and local govt will be force to stop waiting for money from abuja and use their brain to get what they want by investing in agriculture which is the lifeline of any nation.

And what do you think they would do next ?
Your take home pay will be half of what it is on paper because of raised taxes. And guess what ?
It will go straight into where its always been going, that black hole -corruption.
Australia, Denmark etc have ridiculously high taxes but the have a solid social infrastructure to show for it.
If every state governor and LG chairman embark on aggressive IGR generation from the citizens, no one will be better off for it.

In fact , crashing of the price of crude oil would eventually lead to a series of social unrest in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by beejaay: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2014
GenBuhari:

1. It has long been speculated that USA intends to break up Nigeria to several weak and more easily exploitable nations. They probably plan to do this by ferment unrest and conflict in Nigeria that would justify them intervening and and initiate the breaki up of Nigeria.

seriously i have been getting concerned with the free fall of oil prices for some times now and going by the oil chart, the fall aint gonna stop soon sitting at 85$, before the year end we might see 60$ or lower if traders become aggressive.. am really scared for this country and its people. what will happen if and when crude oil theft/pipeline sabotage increased as a result of the fall. this country is sitting on a time bomb

i dey fear ooo
Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 11, 2014
I have come to realise that it is no coincidence that since 1976 whenever Nigeria has managed to get a good government, crude oil prices have been low and never improved.

After Muritala Mohammed was covert assassinate by his second in command Thief Obasanjo and America's CIA (a coup blamed on Dimka -who had been drinking throughout the night before the coup), oil prices remained high and remained high for most of the first term of President Shagari in 1979-1983.

During General Buhari's 20months, which saw him clean up corruption and start getting Nigeria on it feet, crude prices remained low and may have even gotten worse.

After Buhari was over thrown by CIA sponsored IBB, prices improved

However during General Abacha's non-corrupt and competent govt prices fell as low as $9/barrel

Since Abacha's covert assassination (poisoning) by CIA and IBB, crude prices have been steadily rising to unprecedented heights to a height of $115/barrel a few weeks ago.

Well now the USA is broke and it is no longer enough for it to make money from getting our oil very cheaply , now they want to steal pillage whatever natural resources they can lay their hands on in Nigeria at will without having to pay.

Basically stealing Nigeria's resources, by splitting Nigeria in way that leaves them in control of the resource rich regions with nobody to monitor them in the chaos they wish to create using their terrorism tactics of Ebola, Boko Haram combined with the oil price crash that they have engineered.
Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by NwaNimo1(m): 10:07am On Oct 11, 2014
Demand and supply . . . . . America is simply getting their needs from other sources (Arabs) who are obliged to increase oil production to resolve their internal problems mainly by the use of arms acquired from America.

America is in a win-win-win situation,
Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by onoja12: 10:14am On Oct 11, 2014
let us look at were US led wars are concentrated,all in oil producing areas,i can not help but agree with the OP,america is on a mission and definitely one that is not good,with the fall in oil prices and Mrs haverd borrowing money all over the place and yet we are still broke,you definitely know that there is a deliberate effort to do damage to Nigeria,not to forget US refusing to sell us arms and blocking others from doing same,why the boko haram guys get brand new arms from only God knows were,when we all know americans are the largest arms dealers in the world

ProfCorruption:

Why are you propagating this useless junk here and there?

1.Get this into your skull: as far as the US is concerned, Nigeria is an inconsequential country. There is a lot to break Nigeria without America putting her hands on it.

2.US used to be among the biggest importer of crude oil globally, she is now an exporter. What does that tell you? Price will fall. It's an elementary economics. It is ridiculous to think the US that is working towards energy independence is doing so to spite Nigeria. Nigeria? Lol. Nigeria is nothing but at the center of global chagrin.

Let me ask you, pointblank, what is in Nigeria for the US?
Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 11, 2014
I concur, but I have been saying last year that USA would probably cause oil prices to crash in order to achieve its rumoured aim of breaking up Nigeria. It just so happens that the Ukraine crisis also fits into the strategy, so USA can "kill 2 birds with one stone " so to speak.

The hope for this country now is if our military steps immediately to take over power before the USA has time to implement it plan and whilst it is still preoccupied in taking over Syria.
talktimi:
well, there was bound to be a drop in prices sooner or later after all, we had bee, having it good at over a hundred dollars foe quite a while but if you're really looking for why the U.S is causing a drop in crude oil prices (through flooding the market) then I would suggest you check towards Russia and not Nigeria (long story but it has to do with Ukraine , sanctions and counter sanctions).

The issue of sectarian violence on a large scale in Nigeria is rather what I'm really scared of. The average Nigerian on the streets doesn't care for our politicians and their shenanigans but you really don't need the average Nigerian to cause mayhem, all you need is lots of money and lunatics who have no scruples about killing and those ones are readily available too. We can only pray as at now but honestly, I'm scared for this country.
Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by amakufrancis(m): 10:49am On Oct 11, 2014
I smell this coming, we just need to invest in agriculture and other resources to avoid this poo.
Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2014
I guess this thread will never see the front page because it seems to me that the moderators have been instructed not to put any of my threads on the front page since I started shouting about Ebola being a hoax.
There is no longer free speech on NL
Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by ayukdaboss(m): 11:31am On Oct 11, 2014
GenBuhari:
I guess this thread will never see the front page because it seems to me that the moderators have been instructed not to put any of my threads on the front page since I started shouting about Ebola being a hoax.
There is no longer free speech on NL
When you say Ebola is a hoax, do you mean there's no virus like that? Put me in the know please.
Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by talktimi(m): 11:51am On Oct 11, 2014
GenBuhari:
I concur, but I have been saying last year that USA would probably cause oil prices to crash in order to achieve its rumoured aim of breaking up Nigeria. It just so happens that the Ukraine crisis also fits into the strategy, so USA can "kill 2 birds with one stone " so to speak.

The hope for this country now is if our military steps immediately to take over power before the USA has time to implement it plan and whilst it is still preoccupied in taking over Syria.
ok, you have a point but why do you believe that the kidnap of the Chibok girls is a fallacy ?
Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
My belief is that there is no such virus as Ebola.

Please consider these facts:

Ebola was discovered by a white man in Africa in 1976

in 37 years up until this year a total of 2,500 people have died worldwide (all in Africa)

Influenza which is airborne and has a vaccine is currently responsible for up to 500,000 deaths worldwide per year

Rabies is 100% deadly - which means everybody infected dies rabies has a vaccine yet up to 100,000 die from it each year

But upto 2014, only 2,500 deaths from Ebola since 1976 that is an average of 67 Ebola deaths per year over a 37 year period.

So how deadly is this so called Ebola? clearly not very deadly more people have died from lightening strike in the same 37 year period than have died from the so-called Ebola.

How contagious do they claim the so called Ebola is?
Unlike influenza, Ebola is not airborne,it is only transmitted via bodily fluid so it is only as contagious as hepatitis, which can be easily avoided by avoiding contact with bodily fluids.

So to recap:

Ebola according to the hoaxers themselves kills less people only average of 67 people per year over last 40years, Influenza has killed upto half a million yearly.

Ebola according to the hoaxers themselves is not more contagious than Hepatitis, Influenza is airborne far more contagious

Ebola is survivable in up to 60% of cases, and 100% survivabilty for white Americans- unlilke Rabies that has 0% survivability.

Now we should ask ourselves why no panic and media hysteria over Influenza and Rabies which between them is killing nearly a million people worldwide each year.

You should quickly come to the conclusion that Ebola hysteria is political and not medical and all indications suggest that it does not exist but is merely psychological terrorism, for the purposes of America achieving whatever objective it wishes to use this terrorism for.

My belief is that this time around it wishes to use Ebola to justify using America's IMF and World Bank loans to take over the valuable natural resources of selected countries in West Africa.

The most telling evidence is that even the people of Liberia and Sierra Leone are saying it is a hoax, surely they would know if Ebola is real right, they would see it in their communities , yet it seems mainly medical staff are dying off so easily from a disease no more contagious than hepatitis even though they seem to wear protective clothing from head to foot
ayukdaboss:

When you say Ebola is a hoax, do you mean there's no virus like that? Put me in the know please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
Start with the premise that Boko Haram is a CIA terror creation and most of their terrorism only exists on the pages of newspapers and do not actually occur.

Do you realise how unrealistic it is that 300 girls would be kidnapped?

Who in their right mind will take on the burden of housing feeding and clothing 300 girls?

From the beginning there has been inconsistencies about even the number of girls, the age of the girls but most crucially they is no formal list of names or photographs , which is the first thing you would expect a responsible govt to publicise.

The story just didn't ring true from the outset, it became clear to me later that it was just an excuse for USA troops to be on the ground in Nigeria using the pretext of searching for the girls.t

Once USA troops entered Nigeria publicity about the Chibok girls was quietly dropped and all the twitter campaign #Bring Back Our Girls is suddenly allowed to die down.

There was never any real agitation from parents of the girls, so it appears that the whole Chibok girls issue was a hoax used to invite USA troops into Nigeria.

talktimi:
ok, you have a point but why do you believe that the kidnap of the Chibok girls is a fallacy ?
Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by Omololu007(m): 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
GenBuhari:
Start with the premise that Boko Haram is a CIA terror creation and most of their terrorism only exists on the pages of newspapers and do not actually occur.

Who in their right mind will take on the burden of housing feeding and clothing 300 girls?

From the beginning there has been inconsistencies about even the number of girls, the age of the girls but most crucially they is no formal list of names or photographs , which is the first thing you would expect a responsible govt to publicise.

The story just didn't ring true from the outset, it became clear to me later that it was just an excuse for USA troops to be on the ground in Nigeria using the pretext of searching for the girls.t

Once USA troops entered Nigeria publicity about the Chibok girls was quietly dropped and all the twitter campaign #Bring Back Our Girls is suddenly allowed to die down.

There was never any real agitation from parents of the girls, so it appears that the whole Chibok girls issue was a hoax used to invite USA troops into Nigeria.

wot u wrote dia no mak sense,are u tellin me d service chief and GEJ are lyin to us abt d chibok girls.is only u and asari dokunbo dat fink dat d chibok girls are not missing.

1 Like

Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by talktimi(m): 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
GenBuhari:

you're trying to say people like Alh Asari were right all along ? The things you said are weighty but logical and I also wondered why the sudden silence even from mrs Ezekwesili.

Apart from a military take over, how else do you think the events you predict can be averted ?
Re: Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming by Omololu007(m): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
GenBuhari:

anyday any military officer lead a coup in nigeria,whether it succed in takin ova or not,dats d day nigeria will break up...d days were military will tak ova is long gone..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS / No Crude Oil Found In Bida Basin Yet - Baru, NNPC GMD / Afenifere Makes Five Requests To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.