Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (7441 Views)

Start This Business With Just 20k And Make Huge Profit / Grab This Business Oppurtunity. You Can't Afford To Miss This. / Join Me In This Business To Save Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by MyInfoo: 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
favprec12:
Ameh Samson! You have started your dubious act with a new username! I swear you will regret what u did to me if you refuse to PAY MY MONEY.

If you have any issue with anyone go resolve it and dont castigate anyone here
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by favprec12(f): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
MyInfoo:

If you have any issue with anyone go resolve it and dont castigate anyone here
. Who is anyone? I've not started with you ok! How would I resolve issue with a ghost?
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by MyInfoo: 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
favprec12:
IPlease check this out; www.nairaland.com/1893984/alert-ameh-samson-webwealth-guru

Even the President of Nigeria is Insulted and blackmailed.... Get lost and go resolve any issue you have with anyone

We do real business and you can check out below...
ADDRESS: 58 Wimpy Road, Portharcourt, Rivers State.

We dont hide our identity
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by favprec12(f): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
MyInfoo:

Even the President of Nigeria is Insulted and blackmailed.... Get lost and go resolve any issue you have with anyone

I know you talk here when you are already loosing your new clients! Who is blackmailing you? PAY MY MONEY Mr Scammer
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by favprec12(f): 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
[quote author=MyInfoo post=27081115]

We dont hide our identity I know you talk here when you are already loosing your new clients! Who is blackmailing you? PAY MY MONEY Mr Scammer
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by favprec12(f): 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
Real business! who's interested in your biz? That's how you build up clients and introduced another dubious business to them. 72, Ogba retail market ikeja has turned to bad market Portharcourt is their new base. O L E E E
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by MyInfoo: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
favprec12:
Oleeee

Thank You for always commenting and making our post go top of the page.. We have several resellers and Partners nationwide... If at any point in time you have an issue with any of our reseller/partner does not mean you will crucify us... We will advice you send us an email to support@webguruschoolmodel.com or you can visit us at our office

58 Wimpy Road, Portharcourt, Rivers State.

If you are not based in Portharcourt, you can send anyone you know to visit our office... Rather than going up and down ranting on the thread...
If we were dubious we wont display our office address... As a matter of fact let us give you an access of what we do if you will also be interested in doing business with us

DEMO LOGIN TO VIEW HOW THE STUDENT DASHBOARD LOOKS LIKE

URL: www.webguruschoolmodel.com/settings
Username: WIS2014100
Password: 123456

So you can see what we do is real... Our Resellers are spread nationwide and we only do business base on WebGuru School Model... So they use our brand name to market our product and we have restructured it in such a way we have their KYC information now....
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by soasm(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
Start earning a second income within a few minutes on
SFI visit :
sasanni.quickinfo247.com or
sfichamp.auctions3c.com or
soas.profitsonline.com or
soas.homebusinessrevolution.com and via
soasm.auctions3c.com

SFI gives you the best marketing guidelines, best
supporting affiliates and several games to help boost your
chances of earning. No handouts payment. 100%free and
easy to understand. Visit NOW!!!
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by favprec12(f): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
MyInfoo:

Thank You for always commenting and making our post go top of the page.. We have several resellers and Partners nationwide... If at any point in time you have an issue with any of our reseller/partner does not mean you will crucify us... We will advice you send us an email to support@webguruschoolmodel.com or you can visit us at our office

58 Wimpy Road, Portharcourt, Rivers State.

If you are not based in Portharcourt, you can send anyone you know to visit our office... Rather than going up and down ranting on the thread...
If we were dubious we wont display our office address... As a matter of fact let us give you an access of what we do if you will also be interested in doing business with us

So you can see what we do is real... Our Resellers are spread nationwide and we only do business base on WebGuru School Model... So they use our brand name to market our product and we have restructured it in such a way we have their KYC information now....
. What are you reselling and who is your reseller? That's how you brag like someone that God has answered, all your life depend on bragging and Scamming. Omo ole ifo that why you've neglected your old Nl username and using the abandoned one. Samson Rotimi Ameh PAY MY MONEY
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by MyInfoo: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
favprec12:
Oleeee

We have our resellers/Partners spread nationwide... So if you uses our brand name to market our product, we would advice you go resolve the issue with the person, rather than ranting all around this thread..

Our Office address is 58 Wimpy Road, Portharcourt, Rivers State.... You can check on us and if you are not based in portharcourt you can send anyone you know that lives in Portharcourt to visit us.

We've also implemented that all our resellers/partners submit the KYC details and we verify before we do business with them...

You can also check out the demo section of our Model, so you can see for yourself what we do is real...

Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
MyInfoo:

We dont hide our identity
jeeez!!! So na like dis; I for use faall for real scam; have already printed their form; n started thinking of how I'll go talk wt different skools? Boi o boi!!! D heart of man is desperately wicked; so dis is how my reputation would have been soiled because f this!!! Chai!!!

Any way; Ameh sampson(or whoso ever u aare) I reside in P/harcourt, n I'll trace dat address; n go check ur office out; see u one on one, n learn whatso ever u have (if @ all its true) n come back to dis house; to tell dem; who u really are; whether scammer or real; ikll do dat dis week...
For d main time; ur formm is on hold; I'll also tell otherss to keep there's on hold, ...

1 Like

Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by MyInfoo: 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
favprec12:
. What are you reselling and who is your reseller? That's how you brag like someone that God has answered, all your life depend on bragging and Scamming. Omo ole ifo that why you've neglected your old Nl username and using the abandoned one. Samson Rotimi Ameh PAY MY MONEY

We dont know who you are talking about anyway... Any Nairalander can use a username to advertize... And you get it wrong when you say I opened a new account... Please check my profile www.nairaland.com/myinfoo ..... I have been a Nairalander before you ever knew something like Nairaland exist... Check my profile www.nairaland.com/myinfoo

Time registered: November 15, 2011

You are just a kid on Nairalander... And you are just here to rant about

This is your profile www.nairaland.com/favprec12

Time registered: July 12, 2014
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by favprec12(f): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
MyInfoo:

We dont know who you are talking about anyway... Any Nairalander can use a username to advertize... And you get it wrong when you say I opened a new account... Please check my profile www.nairaland.com/myinfoo ..... I have been a Nairalander before you ever knew something like Nairaland exist... Check my profile www.nairaland.com/myinfoo

You are just a kid on Nairalander... And you are just here to rant about

Mr Man I had another nairaland username here since 2009, I purposely created this new one because of you and will use it to reply you @ uploaded pix, ur reseller is bearing Webguru right? Mumu

Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by MyInfoo: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
Raymondenyi:
jeeez!!! So na like dis; I for use faall for real scam; have already printed their form; n started thinking of how I'll go talk wt different skools? Boi o boi!!! D heart of man is desperately wicked; so dis is how my reputation would have been soiled because f this!!! Chai!!!

Any way; Ameh sampson(or whoso ever u aare) I reside in P/harcourt, n I'll trace dat address; n go check ur office out; see u one on one, n learn whatso ever u have (if @ all its true) n come back to dis house; to tell dem; who u really are; whether scammer or real; ikll do dat dis week...
For d main time; ur formm is on hold; I'll also tell otherss to keep there's on hold, ...

We have several Resellers Like you.... The reason to curb any form dubious act on the part of our resellers like you that was why we mandated every reseller to fill and scan the KYC form that was sent to you... Anyway You have our Address and you can check on us...

And Meanwhile you can also view our model through the details below

Everyone is always castigated anyway... Even recently on Nairaland Someone made a post saying Beware of Nairabet... And the owner of Nairabet Akin Alabi was on Nairaland himself to respond.... So We are really not bother about anything anyone says... So far we can defend ourselves.... And moreover we never asked anyone to pay any money, until they are satisfied with the Model....

Cheers Bro Expecting You.... Maybe we can even drive to Genesis or Spar together...

I have been a Nairalander before the person castigating ever knew something like Nairaland exist... Check my profile www.nairaland.com/myinfoo

The person ranting about the thread profile is

Lip Sealed and I wont comment anymore on this issue
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by favprec12(f): 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
Raymondenyi:

Yes bro that him, even if he offered his promise he will scam you one way or the other
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by MyInfoo: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
favprec12:
Yes bro that him, even if he offered his promise he will scam you one way or the other

We are a little bit confused now Can someone who fulfill a promise also scam? Please comment more so that this post will always be in the top page... We are not hiding our identity.... Hahahaha.... So get lost... No I mean more comment from you so that we can always be at the top post
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by iyamititi(f): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
grin
MyInfoo:

We are a little bit confused now Can someone who fulfill a promise also scam? Please comment more so that this post will always be in the top page... We are not hiding our identity.... Hahahaha.... So get lost... No I mean more comment from you so that we can always be at the top post
why won't you confused when you are already exposed, do you think you could scam any1 here again? No way. Your whatsapp dp said it all. You've already barred my no on ur new no but forgot to do so on whatsapp. Mind you! Here is my old Nl username.
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by favprec12(f): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
Here's all his moniker I know for now jare: WebWealthGuru, MyInfoo, megawebber, Freebiees, Connectz, Lapptopp, Lunchour. So shine your eyes :PHere's all his moniker I know for now jare: WebWealthGuru, MyInfoo, megawebber, Freebiees, Connectz, Lapptopp, Lunchour. It remain only one he hasn't posted anything yet, I will update / post it when there's post there... So shine your eyes

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by billionboss: 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
favprec12:
Here's all his moniker I know for now jare: WebWealthGuru, MyInfoo, megawebber, Freebiees, Connectz, Lapptopp, Lunchour. So shine your eyes :PHere's all his moniker I know for now jare: WebWealthGuru, MyInfoo, megawebber, Freebiees, Connectz, Lapptopp, Lunchour. It remain only one he hasn't posted anything yet, I will update / post it when there's post there... So shine your eyes

This is my second month Marketing the WebGuru School Model and I have referred 2 schools so far to them and they have paid me my money 80K... They even setup the model for the school before any payment is made... They dont collect any down payment until all is been setup...

They cant be dubious because they offer real product, it is what anyone can login to and see...

They will never want to go dubious because they make more money from Partners like me... If they lose me then they lose so many schools I can possibly refer to them....

So mr Man or Woman, I think you dont have a point at all..... They have provided you with the Office Address so it means they are not hiding their Identity.... So why shouting like a Bull Dog....
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by billionboss: 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
Raymondenyi:

hello I am also a Reseller with them based in Owerri.... They are legitimate cos they will make money with the Reseller Plan and also even provide a part time income on the other way round for people....

They are trusted....
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by favprec12(f): 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
Fellow nls, here. Is d last monicker I didn't mention b4 Billionboss.

Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by favprec12(f): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
billionboss:

hello I am also a Reseller with them based in Owerri.... They are legitimate cos they will make money with the Reseller Plan and also even provide a part time income on the other way round for people....

They are trusted....
Owerri ko, Kogi ni! I know you are a perfect guy but I promise to deal with you myself. Read my lips Samsson U DON LOOSE
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by ghettodreamz(m): 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nice UI by the way.

1 Like

Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by favprec12(f): 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
Raymondenyi:

Bro, please help us to trace address and update us oooo. Thanks
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by phetty(m): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
Rotimi Ameh Samson is a big time SCAMMER. Please don't fall for his lies and tricks as I did. He's a graduate of computer science from LAUTECH. I know him very well. I never knew he sells his deceit on NL too. He operates a Facebook page: webwealthguru
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by favprec12(f): 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
phetty:
Rotimi Ameh Samson is a big time SCAMMER. Please don't fall for his lies and tricks as I did. He's a graduate of computer science from LAUTECH. I know him very well. I never knew he sells his deceit on NL too. He operates a Facebook page: webwealthguru
thanks for ur contribution! Please could you tell us ur own side of story? Thanks
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by Funpeter: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
Chai na wa oooooooo.... But bros how you take get my pin self and you know say I dey NL join? wetin money go cause ehen money hand go no go fit carry am......
Whether scam or no scam emi o se mo oooooooooo.
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by phetty(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
favprec12:
thanks for ur contribution! Please could you tell us ur own side of story? Thanks

I've been always meticulous about Online Biz n its cohorts. But a very good friend of mine (who I'm sure doesn't know that he's a scammer) introduced me to him. My deal with him premised on HYIP referral. Well, I was lucky I didn't invest much in it. Yet, I still hate it if I'm scammed. Recently when I contacted him, he's been saying he's in South Africa for one useless training.
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by favprec12(f): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
phetty:
oju ole reeeeee

Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by favprec12(f): 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
phetty:

I've been always meticulous about Online Biz n its cohorts. But a very good friend of mine (who I'm sure doesn't know that he's a scammer) introduced me to him. My deal with him premised on HYIP referral. Well, I was lucky I didn't invest much in it. Yet, I still hate it if I'm scammed. Recently when I contacted him, he's been saying he's in South Africa for one useless training.
can you see now, that's how he told me that he was in indian for medical treatment early this and when the pressure was too much cos I know he's lying, he blocked me on fb, deleted me frm bbm contacts and barred my nos

1 Like

Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
send me the full documentation.

digit1.solution@gmail.com, 08089481363

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Security Tracker Installation Promo: 20K only!!! / Blco And LPFO Allocation Available / Make Cool Daily Income By Selling Nylons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.