Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* (8431 Views)

When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2014
She's trying to say u dont av all the qualities she listed.
Letz assume u truly dont av any of these qualities,why has she been hanging around you? undecided

She was just being diplomatic with her "no one could be dis perfect" reply.She said d truth in the first part of her reply;the rest #NaWash

Bros...drop her b4 she drops you. angry
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by farano(f): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2014
starlingbawa:

I'm not one to pick fights whenever derogatory remarks is aimed at me so please have a field day.

And lastly, i'm not surprised....
Great. Learn how to stop referring people's opinions as 'silly'. Have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by starlingbawa(m): 9:23am On Oct 11, 2014
farano:
Great. Learn how to stop referring people's opinions as 'silly'. Have a nice day

If you can recall, i said and i'm quoting now "A LOT ". Now that's not a conclusive or definitive statement. I don't have to explain myself to you but simple logic explains 'A LOT' doesn't necessarily mean the entirety of posts before mine.

I advised the OP on how best i saw the situation. It's entirely up to you to advise him the best way you choose to see it (I don't have any problems with that and you shouldn't have any with mine). And the last time i checked, it was still a free world.

Now, let's not derail the thread so that people can make their contributions.

Can i have some peace now?

3 Likes

Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by omicron(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2014
The lady is smarter than the OP, nothing personal.

What the message means is that, should everything remain the same, when she finds a guy that sweeps her off her feet, she will take the chance.

But for now, she only wishes you could become a better person, esp regarding issues of Trust and commitment (marriage)

Alone, It is not enough for you to dump her yet. But know that between you both, a dumping will yet take place, IF EVERYTHING REMAINS THE SAME!
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by folameme(f): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2014
farano:
Wow! Special adviser. mtcheeewww
what is wrong wit u babe,have u no sense?@op,ur gf wants ur attention,try spending time wif her and talk about the issue

2 Likes

Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 11, 2014
EroticAngelina:
really? its not about pride, its better she breaks up with him first, so he knows that he's free from her, coz he mentioned that she was usually obsessed with him. rule no 1- don't break up with an obsessed woman, she can do anything to have u back :-x even kill.

so let her be the one to call it off, at least hr knows that he's free and she CNT accuse him of breaking up with her or cheating on her. my opinion tho smiley
da fuq that rule 1 really freaked me out sha someladies do it like this one below me grin

Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 11, 2014
folameme:
what is wrong wit u babe,have u no sense?@op,ur gf wants ur attention,try spending time wif her and talk about the issue
I don't think so spending time doing what, playing lodo or what I think she wants out but doesn't want to break his heart my opinion tho cheesy
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by Tymax(m): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2014
I wish all ladies will be like her. She gave the perfect response to a question stemming from anxiety. OP, dat bat love you o.
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by cole19(m): 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ma advice....

Dnt loose her... She is de honest type..
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
Candid advise: Yes that message is enough to break up with her. "These whores ain't loyal" and if you still siting down you are on a long thing.

Here is what people don't see. She mentioned the trust issues and from what the op said (assuming it's true) she has cheated on him before furthermore she clearly stated she will not only cheat but dump you once she finds someone better.

Lastly the love ain't there on her part.
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by Abbey2sam(m): 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
icebeatz:
Lately, ive been quite busy and my obsessed girlfriend didnt get to talk to me 100 times a day like she used to.
At best, we speak twice a day or once a day but we get to speak everyday sha.
Then she started acting up last week and when I asked her if there is anyother guy in her life, this is what she told me.

See screenshot

It made me quite upset.
So I am just an option to this girl and next guy with a swollen pocket comes along, im getting kicked to the curbs.
Meanwhile, im a music producer.
Follow me on nairaland and I follow back

You asked a stupid question and get a useless answer
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
Abbey2sam:

You asked a stupid question and get a useless answer

No need for harsh words.
This thread is for matured people with matured minds
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by Abbey2sam(m): 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
icebeatz:

No need for harsh words.
This thread is for matured people with matured minds

let say I gave you a matured answer....and it wasn't harsh

trust me, you will know when I use a harsh word on you
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
Abbey2sam:

let say I gave you a matured answer....and it wasn't harsh

trust me, you will know when I use a harsh word on you

Fine then. Thanks for your answer
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by shindarayo(f): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
And all dis people wld answer present wen graduates re been kalled.most of u cant even understand d content of dt msg..d prob here is dis mofo coming here wt trust issues or maybe he is just anoda illiterate dt is finding it difgicult to understand simple english
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
shindarayo:
And all dis people wld answer present wen graduates re been kalled.most of u cant even understand d content of dt msg..d prob here is dis mofo coming here wt trust issues or maybe he is just anoda illiterate dt is finding it difgicult to understand simple english

So explain to me.
Cos what I u derstood from the message is that she is just with me up till the moment her prince charming comes along

2 Likes

Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
NaMe4:
The message she intended to pass across was - what would make her cheat on you did not exist!

What if it existed nko? lipsrsealed
Exactly! OP, go with this and work on it. cool
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by sheunfemix: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
icebeatz:

The trust issues started when I discovered she cheated and lied to me for 2 solid years.
The relationship has been downward spiral since thwn.
I forgave her and never mentioned it again but its not been d same
awww, that's nice. A Nigerian guy that forgave a cheating gf.. Its a first smiley

1 Like

Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by omicron(m): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
shindarayo:
Ignoring your manner of speech....

Take a look at the screenshot again and reason better this time, u will see how the lady has passed her msg about trust issues across.

Of all the qualities the lady listed, 'trust' is the only one she mentioned in comparative term. She said, ''has LESS trust issues'', which means she already has a reference which is OP. It means to her that the OP has 'more' trust issues than she can tolerate. She didnt say a guy 'without trust issues' (which should be the ideal and impossible-to-get guy here), but rather one with less trust issues than the OP.

The girl is smart. She revealed a lot in a vague, non-committal way.
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by naijaboiy: 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
starlingbawa:
All i see above me is a 'LOT' of stupid advises. Little wonder we have lots of fake and faceless people on this forum!

@OP: The first thing that got my attention from her write up is the fact that you have 'TRUST ISSUES' with her. That could make a woman leave you if she isn't cheating. PLEASE NOTE IT!

Truth is, she's a brilliant girl no doubt and said what 'MOST GIRLS' would have said to you too. I think she's still into you but then she's had to give you a little warning just to awaken your consciousness and keep you focused.

You need to work on yourself(your trust issues with her) and learn to trust her if you can. There's really no point in being hysterical because i think she's still feeling you.

Finally, you need to prepare for whatever outcome by getting for yourself a pair of SHOCK ABSORBERS for your heart because in as much as she's still into you, she's also leaving her options open and you should too!

Did i hear you mention that she's cheated on you previously? That calls for concern but then she'll cheat if she wants to and there's precious little you can do to control that!

Here's hoping it works out for you guys......................
You made a lot of sense but the bolded spoilt your post. undecided

You don't denigrate other people's opinion just because you think yours is better undecided

Simply drop yours and move along smiley
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
naijaboiy:
Hehehehehe,,your babe is clever grin

I love her reply cool
As in !!!! The girl is just too clever and smart! Op your babe is too intelligent for u biko!

Btw she loves u and she answered your question wisely! I'm impressed!!!!
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by naijaboiy: 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:

As in !!!! The girl is just too clever and smart! Op your babe is too intelligent for u biko!

that answer is confusing...

Does she really love him?

3 Likes

Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:

i cant date a dull girl like you loool....
iron sharpen iron

3 Likes

Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by marieolae(f): 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
I love dis bbe
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by SlamDunk(m): 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2014
Op I take God beg you, sit down and read that reply again......very carefully. She's very intelligent, have you ever seen a guy that possesses all those qualities at once? Its not possible... So she's trying to tell you you're still the one for her and that when she finds a guy with those qualities she'll move ahead. Simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by adonbilivit: 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
icebeatz:

I have never cheated on her to the bestof her knowledge
you ve been cheating and she has never caught u right? badt guy. she go still catch u

2 Likes

Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by adonbilivit: 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
farano:
grin grin grin

Ok seriously she don't like/love you at all...and she don't value you too
Sorry
i disagree with you ms. she is trying to let him know she can only dump him for a perfect guy. but no one is perfect. she is ready to be his wife by intuition
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by jamilkb(m): 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
. cry. Oga ! she doesn't love you, PM me her number. Believe me everything's gonna be alright grin lol
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by HopeAtHand: 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
farano, i only made a honest observation and you deleted my comment.

That action from you exposed your insecurities and also portrayed you as a lady with complex-related issues..If you were confident of yourself, you should have allowed my post to be critically examined by fellow NL's.

I will let that pass, but never ever hide my posts again.

@OP, notihing peculiar, people strive to upgrade on their current life situation, ur gal will leave anytym she sees someone alot better.

In Tina Turners voice 'Whats love got to do with it'.
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by CzarChris(m): 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
OP, to be honest with you as in totally honest. I'm seriously trying not to call you a mugu, so I won't call you that. But seriously guy are you a learner? There is one thing and one thing only every matured guy should always keep in mind, "your hoe is always cheating on you", she's only yours when you're with her as she leaves you she might meet another guy who maybe more classy and shows a quality lacking in you and she may decide to have a go at it, while you are at the side saying that's my babe, but another sharp guy is actually slamming her(Note: every lady has at the very least 6chykers every damnn day, now imagine what a pretty girl goes through, at a point they get confused and I don't really blame them).You can never catch a cheating woman, so the one that slipped and you found out is just one of many.
My advise? Cut your loses, you can keep her around and atleast have a regular punnany or just break up and move on. You've lost her already.

As for those saying he has trust issues, the dude caught her cheating for F***sake that really destroys his trustometer, cut him some slack. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Gushed Water From Her P During Sex What Does It Mean / My Experience With A Lez / What To Do When You’re Single And Hornnny.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.