Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* (8430 Views)

When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
CzarChris:
OP, to be honest with you as in totally honest. I'm seriously trying not to call you a mugu, so I won't call you that. But seriously guy are you a learner? There is one thing and one thing only every matured guy should always keep in mind, "your hoe is always cheating on you", she's only yours when you're with her as she leaves you she might meet another guy who maybe more classy and shows a quality lacking in you and she may decide to have a go at it, while you are at the side saying that's my babe, but another sharp guy is actually slamming her(Note: every lady has at the very least 6chykers every damnn day, now imagine what a pretty girl goes through, at a point they get confused and I don't really blame them).You can never catch a cheating woman, so the one that slipped and you found out is just one of many.
My advise? Cut your loses, you can keep her around and atleast have a regular punnany or just break up and move on. You've lost her already.

As for say he has trust issues, the dude caught her cheating for F***sake that really destroys his trustometer, cut him some slack. grin

lmao...
ur head dey dia...
u deey lagos??'
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by farano(f): 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
HopeAtHand:
farano, i only made a honest observation and you deleted my comment.

That action from you exposed your insecurities and also portrayed you as a lady with complex-related issues..If you were confident of yourself, you should have allowed my post to be critically examined by fellow NL's.

I will let that pass, but never ever hide my posts again.

@OP, notihing peculiar, people strive to upgrade on their current life situation, ur gal will leave anytym she sees someone alot better.

In Tina Turners voice 'Whats love got to do with it'.
Next time try to post on topics. No derailing Thanks
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by CzarChris(m): 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
icebeatz:

lmao...
ur head dey dia...
u deey lagos??'
Naa dude, just your average Port-Harcourt boy cool
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 12, 2014
op. Continue this ur shakara until she leaves.
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by Isiterere(m): 4:24am On Oct 12, 2014
"No one is perfect, I can only leave you when I see a perfect man."(illusion)
Op, pls up your game asap.
No woman want a boring and problematic relationship.
Your gal is a very intelligent and interesting gal.
*caveat* she can leave you when the chips are down, likewise you too.
Show some level of commitment and trust.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by starlingbawa(m): 9:18am On Oct 12, 2014
naijaboiy:

You made a lot of sense but the bolded spoilt your post. undecided

You don't denigrate other people's opinion just because you think yours is better undecided

Simply drop yours and move along smiley

Noted. Thanks all the same!

1 Like

Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by waywardpikin: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2014
publicenemy:
@Op you are very stvpd for wasting my time and data.

You wan tell us say you get babe and she loves you abi? How am i even sure this is not you chatting with ur two phones.

Babeless guy forming relationship. You are a madcow.

We already have a madcow on this forum na. Or is the op his brother? Lol

@op that girl doesn't value you at all. Even if that is what is really on her mind, for her to spit it out in such manner shows a total disregard. I suggest you abandon ship as it's obvious your relation-ship is sinking already. The captain must not always go down with the ship. He can always port.

Your babe gan, if I talk wetin dey my mind some people go hate me.
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by publicenemy(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2014
waywardpikin:

We already have a madcow on this forum na. Or is the op his brother? Lol

@op that girl doesn't value you at all. Even if that is what is really on her mind, for her to spit it out in such manner shows a total disregard. I suggest you abandon ship as it's obvious your relation-ship is sinking already. The captain must not always go down with the ship. He can always port.

Your babe gan, if I talk wetin dey my mind some people go hate me.

Bro the OP is a Mad bush cow...lol.

But i think you should read that text message again very keenly...then you see that she is being misinterpreted.
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by waywardpikin: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2014
publicenemy:

Bro the OP is a Mad bush cow...lol.

But i think you should read that text message again very keenly...then you see that she is being misinterpreted.

I understand you my guy but you also have to understand that women hardly say what they mean or mean what they say. Translation: Take what they say at face value.

She said her church mind in the first portion of the message, then in order to cushion the effect of such strong language and bluntness, she then says but she knows it impossible to meet such a perfect guy. Who said it's impossible? Lol

If she meets someone with more than half of all those qualities it's still a pass mark. The OP is sitting on a looooong thing if he doesn't jump ship trust me. I smell no love, just patience that has run thin.

@OP, and yes, I'm a lasgidi sumborri...
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2014
This girl is a clever girl. So bro, up your thinking ability to match her.

This girl just showed you she's loving you with her head and the door is open even though you still have the right to close it.
By closing it, it means you should do those stuffs you were doing then.

I found out that the problem of the relationship started after she cheated, and given the way she still take the relationship and the way she gave you her answer, she might still cheat, infact leave you if someone better shows himself.

I think girl still loves u but its waning drastically, and you're growing disinterested in the relationship because of what happened.

To be candid with you, you should break up with her because you might not have the time, energy and willingness to be those things she highlighted there.
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by Richie0974: 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
icebeatz:

I have never cheated on her to the bestof her knowledge.
She has cheated on me before though
That means u've being cheating on her without her knowing...... She will hear abt dz
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by xtervaganza(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
shindarayo:
And all dis people wld answer present wen graduates re been kalled.most of u cant even understand d content of dt msg..d prob here is dis mofo coming here wt trust issues or maybe he is just anoda illiterate dt is finding it difgicult to understand simple english
you're the real mofo

Ode
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by PrinceCEE(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
so some people could be this dumb and dyslexic........

The message she's trying to pass across was that she's nt gotten any bf
Re: Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* by ChynoBEATS: 5:38am On Nov 04, 2014
icebeatz:
Lately, ive been quite busy and my obsessed girlfriend didnt get to talk to me 100 times a day like she used to.
At best, we speak twice a day or once a day but we get to speak everyday sha.
Then she started acting up last week and when I asked her if there is anyother guy in her life, this is what she told me.

See screenshot

It made me quite upset.
So I am just an option to this girl and next guy with a swollen pocket comes along, im getting kicked to the curbs.
Meanwhile, im a music producer.
Follow me on nairaland and I follow back

*MODIFIED*
Out of all the response i have read, only that from starlingbawa has driven some legit points...
most people are just saying "the girl is too smart"and all.

. Dude she clearly statÉd dat "it is impossible 4som1 2b dis perfect " she's not a fool u knw , if she doesn't lyk u she won't add such . Open ur eyes man. N I also tink ure being 2 bossy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who has seen this Pretty lady Lara? / She Gushed Water From Her P During Sex What Does It Mean / Album Download: Kanye West My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.