Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,433 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Best Modem/mifi In Terms Of Price And Quality - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Modem/mifi In Terms Of Price And Quality (665 Views)

Best Modem Right Now / Advice On The Best Modem In Town / BEST MODEM In Nigeria:the Guides To "Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Modem/mifi In Terms Of Price And Quality by LexNuel(m): 8:00am On Oct 11, 2014
Good day all,
Is dere anybody with information as to the best mifi/modem in nigeria in terms of price and service qualitY..I knw most of 'em r location based buh atleast dere shuld b one dat stands out..
Wuld like your candid opinions..
Thnx
Re: Best Modem/mifi In Terms Of Price And Quality by terzurum5(m): 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
Thanks alot LexNuel
I came here to ask the same question.
Some persons have been advising me to go for any one that is 3G wile others suggested Universal. Am just confused I need you people's help/councel in order to make the best choice please.
Re: Best Modem/mifi In Terms Of Price And Quality by terzurum5(m): 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
Thanks alot LexNuel
I came here to ask the same question.
Some persons have been advising me to go for any Modem that is 3G wile others suggested Universal. Am just confused I need you people's help/councel in order to make the best choice please.
Re: Best Modem/mifi In Terms Of Price And Quality by sapientia(m): 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
I will always maintain that the speed of your modem most time location dependent apart from the specification of the modem.. Once you find out the best network in a particular area.. Use the network.. It will be ok with almost all modem..

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! My Zte Modem Is Not Connecting Again / . / Need For Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.