Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,016 members, 7,803,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Signs That He/she Is Your Life Partner - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Signs That He/she Is Your Life Partner (1566 Views)

Signs That Your Child Is Being Sexually Abused / 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled / Must You See A Pastor Before Choosing A Life Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That He/she Is Your Life Partner by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2014
I have heard times without number that you'll get some signs showing you that he/she you are dating is your life partner.
There are many signs out there;
Some people say God will reveal to you who your future spouse is..my confusion here is this: What are the signs God will show you?(i mean signs we understand) Because i know about Isaac's wife, how abraham's servant prayed for the Lord to show him a sign, and God answered him according to what he asked (read more about a wife for Isaac at Genesis 24, 1-67).

When discussing about this issue, a friend of mine said that one sign is that you'll be accepted by his/her faimily, that is they'll naturally like you.

The list goes on...
I am inviting all married nairalanders here and all the elders to come and help me and others who are aspiring to marry in the nearest future!

Let us know, what sign(s) did you get before knowing that he/she is the right one for you?what signs should we potential couples look for? Your opinion is highly welcomed and appreciated!
Re: Signs That He/she Is Your Life Partner by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 11, 2014
Waiting for their reply...
Re: Signs That He/she Is Your Life Partner by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 11, 2014
.....waiting.....
Re: Signs That He/she Is Your Life Partner by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 11, 2014
temigracie:
.....waiting.....
i trust them...they will soon be here
Re: Signs That He/she Is Your Life Partner by wetdspace(m): 11:18am On Oct 11, 2014
Please come lead us o eyin agba.... God will not blind ur eyes nor spoil ur wisdom...
Share wit us pls...
Re: Signs That He/she Is Your Life Partner by prettiest1(f): 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
Where are there?
Re: Signs That He/she Is Your Life Partner by tiswell(m): 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
Believe u me,bro,every lady/dude out there has someone primarily,perfectly meant for him/her.The signs are secondary,it pops out gradually with time.

In other news,fellow nairalanders,join me
in observing dis special moment,our God
is indeed AWESOME. Happy birthday to my
son,my 1st blood! My 1st power! My best
pal yet!
As u turn 2yrs old today,may God bless and
continually shower u with his grace and
favor! U shall be greater than the greatest
in your lineage!
Long live Angel Gabriel!
Happy birthday my BLOOD.
Re: Signs That He/she Is Your Life Partner by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
tiswell:
Believe u me,bro,every lady/dude out there has someone primarily,perfectly meant for him/her.The signs are secondary,it pops out gradually with time.

In other news,fellow nairalanders,join me
in observing dis special moment,our God
is indeed AWESOME. Happy birthday to my
son,my 1st blood! My 1st power! My best
pal yet!
As u turn 2yrs old today,may God bless and
continually shower u with his grace and
favor! U shall be greater than the greatest
in your lineage!
Long live Angel Gabriel!
Happy birthday my BLOOD.
happy birthday to your Son sir...i am really happy for you.. I am looking foward to my future child too in the future(not married yet)

Now back to the topic, what are these secondary signs you are talking about sir?..

And what are your own signs that made you beleive your spouse is really for you
Re: Signs That He/she Is Your Life Partner by tiswell(m): 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
kenkwodoski:
happy birthday to your Son sir...i am really happy for you.. I am looking foward to my future child too in the future(not married yet)

Now back to the topic, what are these secondary signs you are talking about sir?..

And what are your own signs that made you beleive your spouse is really for you
Thank u bro.
When a man meets his supposedly life partner,there seem to be literally a void/vaccum wich d lady will directly/indirectly occupy/fill,no matter how fulfilled the dude is.I may not be able to elaborate my points as i would hv loved to because of time.
I hv been in/out of dates with ladies before i met my spouse and the void was filled automatically, by 'void' it could be psychological,emotional or physical.Bro,it worked like magic,today we are happy together as one.
*myopinionthough*

1 Like

Re: Signs That He/she Is Your Life Partner by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
tiswell:
Thank u bro.
When a man meets his supposedly life partner,there seem to be literally a void/vaccum wich d lady will directly/indirectly occupy/fill,no matter how fulfilled the dude is.I may not be able to elaborate my points as i would hv loved to because of time.
I hv been in/out of dates with ladies before i met my spouse and the void was filled automatically, by 'void' it could be psychological,emotional or physical.Bro,it worked like magic,today we are happy together as one.
*myopinionthough*
thank you for your contribution Mr. Tiswell..I wish you a life long lasting married life...

Please do well to elaborate your points here when you have time
Re: Signs That He/she Is Your Life Partner by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
elder of nairaland, we are still waitin for you o!...abeg make una no fall my hand

(1) (Reply)

Critical Advice Needed... In Dilema / My Daughter My Daughter!!! / Lovely Couples Celebrate 65years Of Marriage With Lovely Photoshoots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.