Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,123 members, 7,807,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

The Magi - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Magi (5670 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Magi by fhunn: 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
Therock5555:
part 3 of what sir

the Preacher's Son
Re: The Magi by Therock5555(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
fhunn:

the Preacher's Son
someday sir, I might write it all over again, be patient sir

Now WTF is the Op
Re: The Magi by Nimen(m): 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
Aiden wakes up in a start, he'd had a lot of friends he'd wanted to call on, but he couldn't... Fearing that the rumour was true, the darkness had infiltrated the light, creeping in like a cancer making friends kill themselves, he picked an old drawing of Gabore, he wondered where his mentor had been all these years, he hears a knock on the door, he picks his gun and puts it in its holster ties it on his waist and wears a t-shirt to cover it.

"Coming right over" he yells

walking unto the front door, he opened it only to see Gabore

"You cannot be serious!" he yells and hugs him, Gabore laughs out

"Aiden, you looking plump, almost the same" Gabore says grinning happily from ear to ear.

"You too Gabore, i'd been thinking about you just now, thought that the Spanish inquisition picked you up" Aiden says going to the mini bar to pick up a bottle of vintage wine.

"I feel insulted, i was part of the Spanish Inquisition" Gabore says laughing

"You don't mean this" Aiden says pouring a glass for him and for himself

"Of course, i showed many of them the paradise in Africa, helping them escape" Gabore says gulping down the wine and Aiden refills

"Surely, you don't mean this, so what of the ones the spanish inquisition did kill?" Aiden says refilling his glass

"Either they were stubborn magis or common locals who beared the brunt of the church" Gabore says laughing out loud, he moves around smiling

"You've really carved a niche in this continent for yourself, you're really a legend in many parts of this continent" Gabore says

"Most of the magis that came down here where infected by the darkness, they turned into monsters, somebody had to stop them" Aiden replies

"Yeah" Gabore sits down in the sofa, heaves a huge sigh

"Aiden you're like my brother, son and protege..." He says sipping his wine

"... The darkness is rising, again" he concludes

"Yeah, i figured" Aiden replied

"Since you're here, why don't we fight together as we did in Pompeii?" Aiden says.

"Things has changed now son, ma powers are thinning out, besides we now have a dreamer"

There was no need to keep things from Gabore, he always knew, or else his powers where thinning out as he had said, the oldest long livers live till five millennia, before their powers thin out and then they die miserable deaths, he could sense the aura of fear around Gabore, although he tried to mask it, he wasn't as strong as he used to be.

"...the dreamer resides in this country, i want you to look out for him, the darkness are already after him"

"Then i'll get a chance to meet the man that killed Maia"

"You haven't forgotten" Gabore answers

"I've been living the life of nomads for two millennia, living with the most savage humans in the world, watched them die and grow, perfected my magic, i think its finally time" Aiden says slowly

"You mean you haven't been with a woman for that long time?" Gabore asks smiling mischievously

"I have dear Gabore, But what else am i living for? If not for re... Urm taking back my pound of flesh" Aiden says, Magi associated with the light weren't allowed to say the "r" word

Gabore smiles and takes his last sip of the wine.

"Then Aiden we have a long way to go" Gabore says, reaching a hand into his suit, and the same instant, two bullets hits him in the left chest and Gabore slumps on the sofa immediately

"No!!" Aiden snaps running to get the midre leaves, but thinks against it and runs to the cupboard, pulling open a drawer and picks a pistol, rapid shots are fired into the room from the window, the glass window shatters and he hurls himself behind a sofa as the bullets shred them in pieces, he crawls to Gabore's sofa and bends the sofa backwards so Gabore could fall over, he was bleeding out, shittt

"Gabore don't die on me please, stay with me, Chant the ten incantations of Muda"

Gabore looks at him and smiles

"My son my journey is finished, better this way than screaming till i rot to ashes, finish yours with bravery"

"What do you want me to do?" He asks tears welling up in his eyes and mucus filling his nostrils, he sucks them in

"Find Josephine, find the wand of..." He slumps

He checks his pulse, nothing

"No don't die on me... No!!" he screams and breaks into loud crying, after a few seconds he stops and leaves the body and disappears

The two assassins had stopped shooting they were moving into the building when Aiden appears behind them

"Hey" Aiden says, his face in an angry distortion. His pistol stretched before them

they turn in amazement, with a move of his hands via telekinesis, they fly crashing on the floor near the side of the house,
"Kneel" Aiden says slowly pointing his pistol at them

They kneel immediately

"Who sent you?" He asks whispering, they don't answer, he looks at both MP's the guys where using that fell on the floor, they come up and points at them, it cocks itself

"Who sent you!!" He screams

They shudder

"Okay baba... Abeg we don't know, he just called and dropped the advance and dropped the pictures in...."

He is interrupted by the MP's losing control and emptying a full clip in their head, spattering grey mater all over the compound

Continued later in the evening
Re: The Magi by Therock5555(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2014
Geeeez
Re: The Magi by Emzypaz(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2014
Good morning my country people.
I am here on an errand from the kings and queens of the literature section. We have decided to organise an interview once in a week(writers and readers inclusive)
Do you want to know more about your writer? Go into that thread and nominate your favourite writer to be interviewed.
*Nomination kicks off from now till 5pm.
NB: Everybody is free to ask question when the interview is on.
The link to the thread is....https://www.nairaland.com/1952165/weekly-interview-thread-subsidiary-dammysammytv#27213088
Re: The Magi by Nimen(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
Therock5555:
Geeeez

I understand about the loopholes, will tighten them in due time, your constructive criticism is welcome sir, helps me write better
Re: The Magi by TiffanyJ(f): 6:06am On Oct 18, 2014
You are doing great, my oga at the top but don't you think that since you are narrating a story that has obviously taken place already, you need to make use of the past tense?
Re: The Magi by Nimen(m): 6:35am On Oct 18, 2014
TiffanyJ:
You are doing great, my oga at the top but don't you think that since you are narrating a story that has obviously taken place already, you need to make use of the past tense?

The feeling of re-living the story and visualising it... Thats why i use the Present Continous Tense... Thats me thinking though
Re: The Magi by Nimen(m): 9:49am On Oct 18, 2014
Simon had a wonderful weekend, they sang at Karaoke clubs, went to Jide's legendary party they went to see two movies at the Silverbird Cinema, with all the craziness and the romantic nature of the dates, they didn't have more than wet sloppy smooching and touching, which he didn't like, they haven't had sex in months, truthfully they've had sex only once in their relationship, she didn't have any reasonable reason for her actions just bullshitt talk, whatever, his friends have started ridiculing him, that he wasn't man enough and she was getting it elsewhere, maybe that "fine boy" pastor that's her friend, he didn't believe Lily would just cheat on him, she'd been living with him for six months now, he didn't even wanbt to think of it, he pulled his polo down over his head and strenghtened it looking at the mirror as he admired his phisique, and flexed his muscles, he was cute and he would make sure by the next weekend he was getting laid with or without Lily, he grabs his school bag and leaves the room.
He had to get to Mr. Ogbuagu's 7' o clock lecture, he didn't let anyone into his class immediately he stepped in.
Joe, his flat mate was blaring some Queen Bey songs in his new Home Theatre and it was literally shaking the building, he knocked at Joe's room, sorry i meant pounded before Joe could open the door

"Morning bro, whats up?" Joe says, his alcohol stenched odour hitting him squarely in the face, he resists the urge to scream at him, he just smiles...awkwardly

"I'm good, i'm off for seven o' clock lecture" He says, moving towards the front door

Joe shrugs and follows him in order to lock the front door behind him, Simon takes a glimpse behind... The dumb guy had a bitcch in his room, he hadn't been in town for more than six months and he's getting laid?

The walk to school was torturous, he had to save his pocket money money for lunch and the normal flexing, he had his sights already at the girl he's taking out after lectures today, he couldn't afford to dull, or his street rep will fall rapidly, he entered the lecture hall, it was almost full...

Thirty minutes later Mr. Ogbuagu's lecture is in full swing, he is shouting instead of talking and everybody is busy jotting down something, he never used a PA system he always mentioned the strenght of his natural voice maintained his respect among students.
Two men come into the lecture hall and as usual Mr. Ogbuagu, stopped agitated

"Young men, no one comes into my hall when am teaching" He yells, the room resounded with his strong voice

A third man comes in, the freak man with powers at Juvenik restaurant, he looked much more mean today

"We don't want no trouble..." He says to the lecturer as he comes in, moving through the rows of seats towards the lecturer.

"... we just looking for a young man Simon Okon" he said facing the students in the hall

"What arrant nonsense..." Mr Ogbuagu fumes

"... Mr. Man i want you out of my hall, you can come back when i'm through by nine" Mr. Ogbuagu yells.

"Mr. Ogbuagu, you don't seem to understand the gravity of the situation" The man says as a pistol floats in the air via telekinesis, the nozzle is almost in the face of the already trembling Mr. Ogbuagu and the trigger squeezes itself releasing two steel bullets between his eyes and his big professor's brain spatters at the white board and it slides down slowly, leaving a messy blood trail behind, the whole class squirms and it immediately starts as chaos, people running helter skelter, but three shots quiets the lecture hall and that time... You could hear a pin drop

"Thank you for giving me your undivided attention, now i demand you give up Simon or..." the wierd man says grabbing Maureen the wise arc who sits in front and puts the pistol under her jaw and squeezes the trigger, her head blows open and her brain splashes on the ceiling ... Everybody screams, crying out

"... that" The man concludes flinging the body on top Mr Ogbuagu's body

"Anymore volunteers?" He says

Simon was trembling like kilode, the two men had automatic rifles on them and they were looking at the students, as if trying to recognise them, they were really focused, Simon didn't know what made him to do it. He just stands up and in one second he jumps on his desk and out of the window, it took the three men by surprise as he landed on his feet and he took off, the men cocked their guns and fired, but he was still running.

"Dumb heads, he's out of range, you..." pointing at the bald one

"... Finish up here" he says and the bald man starts laughing like a maniac, he cocks his gun and everybody screams

"You... Get the car ready" he tells the other one and he runs out to get it...
In minutes several gunshots were heard with screams and maniacal laughter following...

Continued...
Re: The Magi by Therock5555(m): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
Nimen:

I understand about the loopholes, will tighten them in due time, your constructive criticism is welcome sir, helps me write better
u are welcomed bro
Re: The Magi by Emzypaz(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
Are you a fan of Royver(the author of 'THE
DAY THE WORLD ENDED') and do you have
any question you wish to ask the great
Royver? Do you want to know more about
him, his writing career or even
his personal life.
Then you can join him as he is being
interviewed live on Nairaland by
5pm today. Am sure you don't wanna miss
out.
Here is the link; http://
www.nairaland.com/1952165/weekly-
interview-thread-subsidiary-
dammysammytv/1...
The interview is now on.... I bet you don't wanna miss out.
Re: The Magi by Nimen(m): 6:16am On Oct 24, 2014
Sorry for the delay... Had to finish some stuff before deadline... So am baq

Simon was running, not knowing exactly where he was running to, he decided to change route, into the CSO's office, people were looking at him like a mad man, the car couldn't go very fast, because the roads in the school was filled with various sizes of pot holes and bumps.
Simon was a natural athlete, he had been in his school team, when he was in Secondary school, a legendary winger, before long bullets where still being fired at him, people started screaming, he runs faster towards the direction o the CSO's office, looking back, they were gaining on him, looking forward, he sees a mercedes s-class before him he runs sideways into the grassy area, The assailants start shooting again, Aiden comes out of the Mercedes S-Class and shoots at the assailant's car one bullet smashes the windshield, hits the driver in the forehead, he slumps over the steering wheel and another bullet hits the tyre and it halts.

"Get in!!" Aiden shouts at Simon

Aiden looks to see his nemesis from the restaurant, he shakes his head and sprints faster, just then he hears the spray of bullets behind him... One hitting a tree in front of him and another killing a student running away. He doesn't think twice again, he jumps into the car waiting for him and it zooms off...

"Who were those guys" Simon says panting heavily

Aiden just gives him a bottle of lucozade sport and he gulps it down as he perspires heavily

Aiden drives out of school and stops at a street adjacent to the school.

"They're part of a huge conspiracy, they monopolise the actions of dreamers like yourself, so they can get enough power to rule over the naive world..."

"Okay? I don't understand a thing you just said..." Simon reiterates

"We are called magis of the Zoroastrian order..."

"...You mean as the three magis that visited Jesus, so that shitt is true?" Simon interrupts laughing

"I don't know about that, but thats the way you guys see us, as clowns that follow stars with gifts... You forget that we are the only true astrologers, we were the first to sail the world, we invented the first camera, we created the first microscope, the first telescope... We are masters of airspace technology, but the only way you people know us is that we brought f***ing gold for a boychild you guys don't even believe in" he said smashing his hand on the dashboard.. Which causes Simon to shudder

Aiden composes himself and continues
"As i was saying the magi are rated on where there loyalties lie, like mine, it Lies with the light and that guy there, it clearly lies with the..."

"...darkness" Simon completes

"Well right... You're a dreamer, thats why they're after you, so we need to lay low for..." he stops midway as Simon picks his phone and completely zones out tapping the screen of his phone and smiling...
Angrily Aiden grabs the phone from him and smashes it on the floor, coming outside and stumps on it

"I dunno what's with these new generation kids and these toys" he says still stomping on it

"Hey man! what the heck is wrong with you?" He screams coming to pick the phone, the screen was shattered in pieces

"This is a f***ing Samsung Galaxy S3 it cost a whole friggin lot"
He screams

"You know what? You and your stupid conspiracies can go to hell for all i care and you must buy me a new Samsung Galaxy" Simon says
Aiden just smiles, he's got some balls he says to himself

"how much is it?" He says entering his car

"Sixty thousand naira" He blurts out
Aiden opens his glove compartment and brings out some money, not counting it, and throws the bundle on him

"Thats 70k, enjoy the rest of your tiny life mortal, they'll catch up with you later" He says before speeding off
Aiden was just really stressed out, he shouldn't have acted the way he did, but they could've bugged his phone, he wanted to know which magi was behind this, somebody must have asked Insibidi to look for the young dreamer, Insibidi was a magi like him was born around the 14th century, around east africa, he wasn't a long liver, but has managed to live for 6 centuries, he must have extended through black magic, slaughtering innocents, he'd met him before, when he was holding some young kids hostage, they were given as offering to him by the cameroonian natives of bhidi, it was believed he ate human flesh in order to keep living. Insibidi's dark powers knew no bounds. The magis where in danger the darkness was gradually swallowing the light, he could feel it... The darkness needed to be stopped. He heard a knock on the door, he wasn't expecting anybody tonight... Nobody knew he was sleeping in Eko hotels tonight, he picked up his gun and screwed the silencer in, and went to the door, and he slowly opens his third eye, the aura was really deadly, black deadly.

To be cont'd

Tonight Episode IV
Re: The Magi by Nimen(m): 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
He opens the door and a man in overalls comes in, it was the man that had tried to kill them in the restaurant and in Simon's school... Insibidi. He smelt of death, more than he was before when he defeated him and banished him to the evil forest.

"Hello Ancient one" Insibidi said in deep baritone

"Why are you here?" Aiden asked

"You thought i'll rotten away in the middle of the evil forest? The charms protecting the evil forest from human civilization was too small for me to handle"

"If you're here to revenge on what happened in Bhidi, then get it over with" Aiden says raising his hands as if in surrender

"Thats not what am here for... But in due time, i'm here ancient one, to formally appeal to you as is the customs of magi to leave the young dreamer for me" Insibidi says pouring himself a glass of whiskey from the mini bar

"And you know, Dark one that the dreamer is my protege and i can't in anyway retract ma protection" Aiden replies

"In that case may our blood pour forth to quench the thirst of nature in our quest for vengeance and respect..." Insibidi says bringing out his dagger and cuts his palm, his blood dribbles to the floor. Seconds pass with them only looking at themselves

"So? You won't honour the ancient magi traditions?" Insibidi asks after almost thirty minutes of silence and staring

Aiden brings out his own dagger and cuts his palm, squeezes it shut and his blood drops into Insibidi's and it evaporates out of the window of Aiden's Eko hotel suite into the Lagos night sky, Insibidi grins wickedly and disappears, Aiden opens his hand and the injury was gone... It was the last power he had gotten, cementing his claim as an Apex Magi, nobody knew yet, because he's been in black africa and hasn't gotten in touch with the magi world. But only two other Magis had healing powers... Gabore and Amax the oldest Magi alive.
Aiden hears hasty knocking and moves to the door of his house, grabbing his gun, from the table and hides it in the jean

"Who is it?" He asks

"Simon... please open up"
Aiden opens up and Simon crashes in with two ecolages

"Wow... You have a huge house" Simon exclaims

"What's with the bags, thought you didn't want anything to do with the "Conspiracy theories" ehn?" Aiden asks amused

"They chased me all through yesterday, i had no choice, i feigned madness to throw them off ma trail, so i'm moving in with you, hope you don't mind?" Simon says, looking real tired

Aiden bursts out laughing

"What?" he asks slightly ashamed

"You can use one of these things right?" Aiden says, pointing at a laptop in the living room he'd been trying to use before, Simon knocked.

"Of course..." He says sitting down. In front of the computer

".... I once hacked into..." He stops there abruptly

"... You know what? Never mind" He says apologetically

Aiden smiles and hands him a picture which he looks at very well with his mouth well rounded in an "o"

"When you through with your little fantasy, you can locate Josephina Maria De Guzman" Aiden says placing his hand on Simon's shoulder sfter which Simon shudders immediately.

"You zap people with electricity too?" He says wiggling his shoulder

"Yeah, when they don't seem to concentrate on the important mission at hand" Aiden says sitting in the sofa by him

"hmm mission? I like the sound of that... So where should i start?" He retorts

"She's spanish, try Spain or Southern America"

"Okay... So as i'm searching can you tell me more about her, like if she has a boyfriend and maybe if she zaps people with electricity" He says tapping away at the keyboard

"You can ask her when we see her, who knows she'll let you buy her a drink or something" Aiden says smiling

"Well seems i'm one step closer to doing that" He says as a page is loading He claps his hand smiling

A full page appears on the screen, a name and an address with a full picture of a lady in a baseball cap

"Thats her, we're going to get her now" Aiden says rushing up the stairs

"Wait!!" Simon yells, he shrugs picks his phone and runs up the stairs to a room well furnitured, and wonderful paintings and antiques hanging...

"Wow!" he says

"What?" Aiden replies turning to see him at the door as he throws some clothes into a tennis bag

"The lady, she's in Guadalapa..." he waits for him to reply, when he doesn't he shouts

"... Thats in fucking Mexico"

"And yes i know where Guadalapa is, that's where we going now"
he zips up the bag and wears a baseball cap going out..

"And how in frigging hell are we going to Mexico now?" He says half breathing it out and moving to the front door with him...
Re: The Magi by fhunn: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
Nimen, you posted somewhere that you could complete most stories on NL. I need you to complete one for me after you finish this Magi
Re: The Magi by Nimen(m): 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
fhunn:
Nimen, you posted somewhere that you could complete most stories on NL. I need you to complete one for me after you finish this Magi

which one?
Re: The Magi by fhunn: 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
Nimen:

which one?

Red mosquito's Sango
Re: The Magi by Nimen(m): 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
fhunn:

Red mosquito's Sango

Haa! See name, send me a link to the story
Re: The Magi by Nimen(m): 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
The shower is running the bathroom is steam-filled she feels the soap getting washed away from her body. It felt good, after a long day teaching in the local Aztec Monastery, a warm bath was her magical way to relax and that... She picks the bottle of red wine from the wall and pours it in the glass goblet, turning the vintage wine in the goblet, she gulps down the content in a moment, as the water runs down her hair to her back, she hears that tap again, she downs another glass and turns off the shower, wraps a towel over her hair and drapes one over her body

"Who's there?" She calls out

No answer... She steps out of the bathroom, tip toes her way to the dresser, opens a drawer and wraps her hands around the gun in the drawer and takes it out, pointing it at the door.

"Who's there?" she calls out again

No answers

Immediately, the door bursts open, she squeezes the trigger almost immediately two men falls down, three masked men jumps into the room shooting sporadically with their automatic rifles, she immediately dives to the space between the bed and the wall as bullets shreds the mattress and pillow, the foam flying around the air, she takes a few shots from were she ducked, she changes clips and takes more shots, taking down one in the process, she hears some shots... Then absolute silence, after a few minutes, she comes out cautiously with both guns pointed at the door.

"Don't shoot please, we are not one of them" a fear stricken Simons exclaims
Aiden comes in.

"Hey Josephina" Aiden says with a smile

"Am i supposed to know you two clowns?" She asks guns still raised

"Gabore gave me this to give to you..." he gives her the ring on Gabore's finger when he died.

"... It was with him when he died" He explains...

"He's dead?" She asks without remorse
Aiden nods, and she backs them wearing the ring and going towards her drawer

"So, You have any other mission here?" she asks dropping her gun in the drawer and picking a pair of jeans, wearing it

"The dark forces has arisen Josephina, its our destiny to stop them"

Her facial expression doesn't change.

"You know we don't stand a chance against them right?"

"That shouldn't stop our faith, the darkness has never overshadowed the light"

"There's always a first time, they have overshadowed the light already..."
She wears a blouse and releases the towel around her chest looks up to find Simon staring at her with his mouth half open

"... If i join your pitiful cause Senor Aiden what will he do?" She nods in the direction of Simon

"I'm a black belt in martial arts and am an exceptional marksman, fought in the, the..." Simon rants, but a hand on his shoulder calms him.

"Every person in this cause is equal and important to the light, we all have a reason why we are all here"

Josephina shakes her head...

"You spending the night..." She asks and Aiden nods...

"Cool, you have a lot of convincing to do"
Re: The Magi by fhunn: 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
Nimen:

Haa! See name, send me a link to the story

www.nairaland.com/1185626/sango-return-lightning
Re: The Magi by Nimen(m): 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
fhunn:

www.nairaland.com/1185626/sango-return-lightning

chei!!! Eleyi gidi gan, this geh choro igbu m.

God dey... But ah can't finish that story without Red Mosquito's permission, also the fans of the thread they need to gimme permission
Re: The Magi by fhunn: 12:28am On Oct 28, 2014
Nimen:

chei!!! Eleyi gidi gan, this geh choro igbu m.

God dey... But ah can't finish that story without Red Mosquito's permission, also the fans of the thread they need to gimme permission

You can get them na or can't you?
Re: The Magi by Nimen(m): 8:06am On Oct 28, 2014
fhunn:

You can get them na or can't you?

No i can't... You have to do it
Re: The Magi by fhunn: 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nimen:

No i can't... You have to do it

what if you email me the complete story which i'll delete after reading it are we still infringing?
Re: The Magi by Nimen(m): 11:15am On Oct 29, 2014
fhunn:

what if you email me the complete story which i'll delete after reading it are we still infringing?

Yeah... And by the way, you'll have to pay me a whole lot to write a story only you will read
Re: The Magi by fhunn: 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nimen:

Yeah... And by the way, you'll have to pay me a whole lot to write a story only you will read

No worry again let's wait for Red BTW have you also read African Nerd?

Your updates are slow oh
Re: The Magi by Nimen(m): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
fhunn:

No worry again let's wait for Red BTW have you also read African Nerd?

Your updates are slow oh

That Red Mosquito guy is too much... Seriously. Of the same stock with Royver he's that good mehn.

I have a clogged up schedule, will improve after next week's festivals are over
Re: The Magi by fhunn: 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nimen:

That Red Mosquito guy is too much... Seriously. Of the same stock with Royver he's that good mehn.

I have a clogged up schedule, will improve after next week's festivals are over

Yh yh Red is good very good

Aiit
Re: The Magi by Nimen(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
Episode 5

Someone gently Knocks on the door twice and slowly opens it.

"We found the body sir"

The man is sitting facing the city, it was a nice view, mere mortals killing themselves all over for what they think was power... Women, Money, Political Power, fake spiritual powers, they'll kill themselves for him soon. He turns slowly Gabore tugs his white beards gently.

"Where?" He growls.
His eyes were bloodshot, he was very lean, a shadow of himself, his skin was changing in colour, black spots here and there, he was a fhucking pity sight.

"Near the Armenian border, She was buried in a cave"

"And the remains?" Gabore growls.

"It is still intact, the body was preserved well"

"Great call me Super"

"Yes Master" The man bows and leaves the room, it was a spacious office, his office, nothing was stopping him from getting the Amulet with or without the help of Aiden.
Simon was just lying on his back in the sofa, the t.v was playing a soft spanish song he wasn't interesting, he wasn't interested in a song that doesn't make him shake his head or tap his feet. He was surfing the net, Lily hadn't called, fhuck!! He just remembered he's in Mexico, but that doesn't cut it, he was still on BBM and Facebook, last time he checked she hasn't replied his messages, she'd read them, he was sure she saw the BBM message, he dropped the phone and looked outside facing the night sky, Aiden was doing his devilish meditation.

Josephina comes to him with two mugs of coffee

"How did you meet?" She says handing him a mug and takes a sip from her cup

She was talking to him! she was actually being friendly! That was an improvement, he clears his throat.

"He found me" Trying hard not make his shaky voice to be noticed, another lump of mucus rises in his throat, he clears his throat again.

"My Master, Gabore. Told me a lot about him, he's actuall a legend in these parts"

"How come?"

"He's a long liver, been alive for thousands of years, he'd come here to visit the mayans, and study the alien technology which was found here, he mediated a war between them and the Star Spirits..."

"You mean aliens?"

"If thats what you call them, Aiden fought against the rogue Star Spirits that wouldn't go back to their stars, he won them by using their weapons against them, He was also a champion of love, He met..." She trails off telling tales of Maia, the villager who tamed Aiden's hot heart, how they'd disappeared, having touched lives, then something caught Simon's eyes, Aiden was sitting, not on the floor, but in the air his eyes where closed and he was muttering some words

"... And the devil incarnate" Simon mutters

"What did you say" Josephina says, brought back to reality, she follows his gaze and sees Aiden meditating.
Josephina smiles and closes the blinds so he couldn't see him anymore.

"Its strange at first, but you'll get used to it"

"No i won't hell no i won't, thats magic of the highest order, that is from the pit of hell" Simon argues raising his voice.

"No it isn't from the pit of hell, black magic is, and he's not into black magic." Josephina says dropping the mug from her hands

"Devilish, like the illuminatti, next you'll tell me to bow down to whatever you guys worship" Simon says getting agitated

"So its come down to worship? You think you're better? You think ours are false and yours is the true? We are getting fhucking results every single day, your religion is compromising, in order to be a modern religion, we changed the fhucking world you live in, your priests and cardinals leave in our architectural designs, ride our planes and many are fhucking magis, if not for us the whole world will still be in the fhucking stone age!!"

"I won't let you blaspheme against the church"

"I won't let you speak ill about my religion, because you know nothing about it... You're the dreamer right?"

"Of course, you want me to dream about something?" He says trying to relieve the tension

"You have the power various magis will die for"

"You are not serious"

"You think your power is just to dream? No i have a book on that, i'm coming right away"

She picks their mugs and moves away, Simon rubs his jaw as he takes a glimpse of that ass

cont'd
Re: The Magi by Jeanfortune(f): 7:36am On Oct 30, 2014
whats Simon up to looking at the bottom of a magi, SMH, urrmm, Nimen, i thought Gabore is dead, or isint he Aiden's master that was shot before him?
Re: The Magi by Nimen(m): 7:41am On Oct 30, 2014
Jeanfortune:
whats Simon up to looking at the bottom of a magi, SMH, urrmm, Nimen, i thought Gabore is dead, or isint he Aiden's master that was shot before him?

yea he was.... Or is, He's still kicking
Re: The Magi by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2014
nimen, since you no want invite me, I invite myself grin *sipping rossellini*
Re: The Magi by Nimen(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
nimen, since you no want invite me, I invite myself grin *sipping rossellini*

oga mi... No worry na vip treatment we go give you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mary Abraham: One Girl Army (A Story) / The Pains Of Love! / Do Not Walk Into This Room - A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.