Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

The Magi - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Magi (5668 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Magi by Jeanfortune(f): 11:03am On Oct 30, 2014
SMALLPENIS, so now u are male? hmmm.. and by d way ur moniker, why dont u adjust it a little
Re: The Magi by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nimen:

oga mi... No worry na vip treatment we go give you

thanks bro, you and royver are good. I've been looking for a sci-fi story on NL, now that you have started one am real happy, looking forward to write one myself grin, though I be amateur grin
Re: The Magi by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
Jeanfortune:
SMALLPENIS, so now u are male? hmmm.. and by d way ur moniker, why dont u adjust it a little

grin
Re: The Magi by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
Jeanfortune:

grin
Re: The Magi by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 06, 2014
nimen my sweet,we did it! keep voting for ur girl.muah!
Re: The Magi by Nimen(m): 1:23am On Nov 06, 2014
Jennimma:
nimen my sweet,we did it! keep voting for ur girl.muah!

From back then... Your beauty radiated, would have campaigned but things are really tight, had to pause ma story...babe no worry we winning this competition tinye jara.

Miss Nairaland should go to the young, cute and brainy.

Thats you dear, thats you!!

TeamJennimma till the end
Re: The Magi by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 06, 2014
Dear Nimen and my fellow readers,lets have fun again today. Vote Jennimma! Voting starts by 10am and ends by 6pm. Here is the link www.nairaland.com/1983548/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest i trust y'll won't fail me,muah!
Re: The Magi by Nimen(m): 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
Sorry if i took some time off... But am finishing this story cheesy cheesy wey all ma readers go na...

Episode 5 Continuation

Gabore walked into the elevator bending over to actually enter, yeah he was that tall.

He wanted life, his life force was draining, he'd used his final drain of power to pull the stunt he did in Nigeria. He was happy for Aiden, maybe in future he'll understand that the magi was falling in pieces and that those that were of the light were just heading for destruction when the dark Lord decides to unleash terror on this planet.

The elevator dinged and opened, he moves out with two of his men... An African American and a Mexican.

"Where's the body?" He asks them in a deep Baritone voice.

"In one of the underground storage room" The African American replies leading to a wall... He says a password and it opens, leading to a staircase going to an underground basement
they both enter, walking down the stairs.

"Insibidi? Whats his status?"

"He still gasn't got the dreamer yet"

"Aiden is protecting him... He said he could handle him right?"

"Yes sir!" the African American replies

"Then he should tie every loose knots"

"Noted"

"And Josephina?" He growls

"They got her"

"Nice" he says with a wicked grin in his face as they enter the well lit basement, some guys were examining some mummies, brushing off the dust and recording observation and writing it down, everybody was really busy, The African American moves towards a covered mummy, he opens it and Gabore looks at.

"She looks good even in death, dumb asssfuckker" he swears almost smashing the body in pieces...

"Take it easy sir, our partnership may depend on this body" The African American says

"She was ma wife, or was about to, when she kept something from me..." Gabore says tapping the black man

He nods at the rest of the people

"Come on people... Lets go" The African American says loudly and they start fizzling out, as soon as the place was empty.

Gabore went to work on the mummy.

He couldn't sleep, he was reading the book, he'd started doing yoga classes , the book was filled with fiction... He couldn't believe that the book was actually true. He'd tried mastering his body and meditating and tried feeling his body vanish, it never did... He gave up hope in it, of course Josephina had no powers, what would she know of ordinary vanishing or the space time continium? More things have been troubling him lately though...
He wasn't dreaming anymore, what was the use of being chased about if he couldn't dream of the frigging future. He didn't give a shiit about it, without it he'd been a normal 300 level student in Uniport. But it wasn't so, he missed knowing what was on Josephina's mind before she said it... He'd cooked her a meal sometime last weekend, her favourite breakfast.

Well it backfired, a normal girl would have fallen in love immediately. What happened is a story for another day sha.

He walked to the parlour picking the remote controller to the t.v set, Josephina rushes and takes it from him.

Sensing she was up to some mischief, he leaves her and walks up to Aiden who's reading in the sofa.

"I can't dream anymore..." He blurts out, Aiden stops reading lowering the newspaper he was reading then it happened...

He saw the middle page... A bold headline

"STUDENT KILL STILL NOT FOUND AFTER A WEEK!" his picture was there, the picture he took with Lilian.
Aiden tries to close it
he goes to the t.v and takes the remote controller from a bemused Josephina, he punches the power button and the tv came alive, it was AIT

"... He was getting delusional the week before the unfortunate incident, i feel like am responsible for the murder of those fifty students, i should have known, i slept next to him"
Lily was crying on television, she had always been dramatic
the subtitle carried

"EXPERT BLOGGER GIRLFRIEND OF THE STUDENT KILLER REACTS"

He punches the power button again, how could she think he did those cruel things

"How could she?" was the only thing he could say

"We have bigger problems now" Aiden says, he turns noticing Aiden was standing close to him

"I'm going home to meet her and tell her i didn't do these cruel things"

"No way you're not doing that!"

"I am" He says moving towards the fronts door.

"And if you get caught?" Aiden asks

"You can still teleport can't you?" He replies moving towards the door
Aiden disappears and appears in front of him, backing the door

"Do you want to be drained of your powers?" He asks

"By all means if excorcism can stop these people from chasing us i'll go to the tabernacle and see the B. T. Jehoshua" Simon says angrily

"No, Simon, there's nothing like Excorcism, powers don't just evaporate into thin air, its transferred from one vessel to another just like energy" Aiden shouts back angrily

"Sorry Aiden you've been helpful but i gotta tell her" Simon concludes and disappears into thin air, Aiden is shocked and looks at Josephina who's looking sad....
grin grin
Re: The Magi by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
grin, nimen!!!
Re: The Magi by Nimen(m): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
grin, nimen!!!

oga!!
Re: The Magi by fhunn: 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
After the long draught.....na only one update abi?
Re: The Magi by Nimen(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
Dropping tomorrow too
btw check out the uncensored cut out scenes here if you are up to 22
grin https://www.nairaland.com/1991967/magi-uncensored
Re: The Magi by Nimen(m): 6:47am On Nov 13, 2014
Athens 20AD

A man is shouting at the town hall... He's adressing the scholars in the house
"Nubians were one of the most endowed people in the world, they were endowed with knowledge and the staff of leadership, they discovered the perfect way to bottle potential dangerous powers in an amulet, during the reign of Taharqa he wore the amulet as a symbol of his unique strenght, during those days any supernatural power that seemed like it was evil was bottled up in this amulet, thereby, this amulet carried a lot of supernatural powers, it was called the Kar-el-bin, with this amulet he conquered the Egyptian army and excercised control over the Upper and Lower Kingdoms of Egypt, They were expert archers, i want to tell you the story of Pye the greatest archer to grace this sorry earth..."
The man continue blabbing about, a young Nubian, maybe twelve or thirteen sits with them, seems like he went to buy a keg of fresh wine.

"Ohh Aiden you see that mad man?"

"Yes" Aiden says

"He thinks he's making sense when he isn't, never make that mistake boy" he says ruffling Aiden's greek hair
Aiden giggles
The man pours himself a glass of wine... And he gulps down the contents of the cup

"You want a glass Aiden?"

"No, Magis do not drink"

"Ugh fucck that bullshiat" he says gulping another glass, the drink spills over on his grizzly beard

"So whoever gets the Kar-el-bin amulet of the great King Pye,, will have ultimate power" The orator concludes.
People burst out in laugh
"So you're through with your epic story?" One said laughing with his friend

"May Zeus' thunderbolt strike you dead, ghalote!" another says throwing stones at him as he fled

"Aiden get him" the man with wine says
Aiden stretches his leg and he trips over, almost falling his scrolls scatter, he picks some and leaves others.
"Who's next?"
"Men and Bethren i'm Paul of Tarsus..." a short jewish man says standing
Two police Hilux vans are packed outside Simon's house. He appears outside the door and opens it with his skeleton key, and entering outside.
She was watching BBA eating a bowl of noodles, cuddled up in the sofa.
Damn she was beautiful, it was as if all their sexcapades just flashed through his mind.
"Why did you do it" He says gently
she literally jumps out of her skin, the noodles pouring on the carpet
"You know i didn't do it" He says, she is shocked
"How... How did you get in?"
"Shh keep your voice low"
she's trembling
"and if i don't?" She retorts
He doesn't reply, he just picks the remote control and increases the volume of the television, and he closes the blinds, Lily just watches him
he turns and looks at her, the goddess he once cherished.
"You wouldn't pick my calls, reply my texts, my pings, whatsapp... What wrong did i do?"
"Don't ask me such a bullshiat question again, you killed people, fifty young students who had futures, fifty of your own coursemates, so forgive me if i'm not lovey dovey" She runs her hand through her hair, she looks upset but inside she wished he'll come close... Shitt heart, she didn't need to be distracted now, she had a big story to think about

"I didn't do it, i couldn't hurt a fly, you know that..."
"... I don't" she interrupts
"What have i ever laid my hand on you? Have you seen me fight before?"
their discussions fade away
the video camera is viewing and the red light's blinking...recording

outside, a guy is with a phone looking at their silhouette through the window

"He's here" he said to the phone

somewhere, Josephina is speeding through the Lagos streets still booming with people

Inside the police cars the policemen wear their leather gloves and screw the silencer onto their 9mm guns, at the back seat two of the main police men are sitting with their eyes closed, i don't know if they're dead, asleep or they just passed out
shii is about to get real
***continued
Re: The Magi by Nimen(m): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2014
I think this story is good enough to get reactions, both positive and negative.
May have to stop posting this story here if i don't get feedback
Re: The Magi by fhunn: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2014
Ahem, mail me a copy if it comes to that grin

Maybe viewers have not read what will keep them glued undecided consider the uncensored version it pulled traffic just because the viewers saw what they wanted!
Re: The Magi by Timothy3113(m): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
Feed back
come and update
Re: The Magi by fhunn: 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
This story isn't completed

NIMEN!!!!
Re: The Magi by Nimen(m): 4:29am On Mar 02, 2015
Make no mistake fhunn i have not abandoned this story, still going to continue
Re: The Magi by fhunn: 11:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nimen:
Make no mistake fhunn i have not abandoned this story, still going to continue

no be like red sha grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Short Short Story: Why Can't I Go To Europe Like Other Men Of My Age? / Mary Abraham: One Girl Army (A Story) / The Pains Of Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.