Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,080 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

How Did He Know She Cheated? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did He Know She Cheated? (85515 Views)

She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did He Know She Cheated? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
wo1F:

This is bad comprehension on your part. Its clearly stated that the man (cheating lady's husband) took the picture himself upon returning from vacation.
Now I think I can reconstruct the sequence events of that day.
1) Hubby comes back from vacation about 4hours ahead of his estimated time of arrival.
2) Wife is caught unawares but has about 10secs to hide the other man (which we now know to be a ver shoddy job)
3) Hubby pops into the bedroom like surprise!, honey I'm home! Guess what our flight got fast-tracked cos of a bad weather they forecast in the coming hours....so here I am...God I've missed you...beam those lovely smiles for my camera pls ( A camera he just had hanging on his neck...remember he went on vacation...so loads of picture taking of places, airports, people etc)
5) Now here's real deal. After maybe say 5hours of his return in which time they've had welcome back sexx, showered together, (which would have given ma nigga the much sort time to pack up and bolt) eaten and now in the couch of the living room watching TV, hubby just reviewing some of the pics he's taken.
6) Upon getting to his wife's own he stays on it a bit longer smiling at his wife's beauty and thinking, God I'm so lucky to have this princess as a wife.
7) Almost immediately, BOOM! Something goes off about the picture. He sees rough sheets, sun shades that's not his or his wife's, a used condom by the sun shades and a charging phone that may or may not be his wife's.
8.) He calmly excuses himself from the living room without setting off any alarms in the wife's head, who up till now believes she's gotten away with infidelity, again, and heads to their badroom.
9) In the bedroom, he finds no trace of the sun shades, used condom and a charging, all of which where present just 5hours ago. It all begins to make sense. Her wives "over niceness upon his return"...her sturttering responses...her initial lack of concentration during sex and shower time...it all comes together!
9) Hubby rushes to computer just by the study to print this evidence. Evidence now on a larger screen means he now sees something shining from below the bed, by the corner of the bed frame. He decides to zoom in; and BANG! Its SANTA CLAUSE!! Its CHRISTMAS in JULY! cheesy.
Na so dem use bust ma nigga. The rest na history. I rest my case

Elementary my dear Watson
Re: How Did He Know She Cheated? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
bingbagbo:
A husband left for vacation for 20 days. Upon returning he took this picture of his wife. lipsrsealed

Do people still read sef , it was stated clearly that the man ( husband ) took the picture of his wife and most are still asking who took the picture. smh for the reading culture of this country.
Re: How Did He Know She Cheated? by Prechila(f): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
Who took d pic?
Re: How Did He Know She Cheated? by kpeteman(m): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
dont u see the black dude eyes under the bed.......angle u morons
Re: How Did He Know She Cheated? by thebossman(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
Why would he peep out? He is a learner. smiley
Re: How Did He Know She Cheated? by kpeteman(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
u smart my nigga
Re: How Did He Know She Cheated? by donbrowser(m): 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
OP wat's d answer?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) / Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! / Beg Anambra And Enugu Men To Marry Us–Imo Lady Cries Out (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.