Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) (50238 Views)

Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos / Man Punished For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos(photo) / Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by boombay(m): 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
jaybiz007:

Your tomfoolery no get mate, anummanu.

see haters!
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by IYANGBALI: 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
evegran:
. Smh! It is not anyone s fault that you don't believe in anything sha.
what was the essence of his dream?was it just for him to see?abeg spare me that crap
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Mettal: 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
boombay:

OMG!... RIP to the dead and the injuredgrin
why laughing na,Diaris God o
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by 50calibre(m): 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
These vehicles look like boxes of scrap metal, is this supposed to be in the capital territory?

These metals are unfit to be on the roads.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
moneyhungry:
Cause of death: Bad government.
How?: politieftians misusing public funds meant for the provision of basic social amenities e.g Good roads.
life is short, but naija politicians make it even shorter.
naija!!!... cutting lives short since 0001 BC.
so I guess is the govt that is equally responsible for peoples carelessness, quit blaming the govt and face up to ur responsibility That's what makes a nation great. At least the issue of Ebola in Nigeria is More than a good example for you
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by GodMode: 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
luchy34:
so I guess is the govt that is equally responsible for peoples carelessness, quit blaming the govt and face up to ur responsibility That's what makes a nation great. At least the issue of Ebola in Nigeria is More than a good example for you

It's the govt OOOooo.... Police work for the govt but they won't enforce the law.... if someone is speeding beyond the limit isn't it the job of the govt(police department) to stop the person.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
Lord have mercy
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
Damn. When I see pictures of accidents in Nigeria, the vehicles are always totaled.

The survivors are lucky to be alive, but the injuries they must've sustained, though.... Wishing each of them a speedy recovery.

RIP to the individual who lost his life.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Orikinla(m): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
Boko Haram drivers on suicide mission.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by IamSimi(m): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
ddooskie:
Jesu! see wreck. R.I.P. to the dead.
i swear
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Chuks16(m): 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
omg,my eyes can't behold this,

I am already shading tears.

may their souls rest in peace.omg,my eyes can't behold this,

may their souls rest in peace.
omg,my eyes can't behold this,

may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by GreatFatherson: 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
all4naija:
Jeez! Look at the road! It is ruining my eyes! I don't know how Nigerians can stand this backward development. That is supposed to be the capital of Nigeria. Wow! There is something wrong somewhere about Nigerian development. PTUI! angry shocked lipsrsealed undecided cry cry cry

You are really really silly. Must every post you see on this forum be twisted for bashing of government. It is quite clear you don't know anything about that road to Wuse market bridge. For your information that road is very good. Obviously momentum from over-speeding took the vehicles far beyond the shoulders of the road into no man's land. If you have not been to Abuja before then shut up. Bad roads are the last of the worries in that town. Abuja drivers are known to routinely turn the roads to Formula 1 racing tracks.

Blind hatred for GEJ is silently killing some folks. Nawao!

RIP to the dead and speedy recovery to the injured. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Smartlady24(f): 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]Wuse market here...lord have mercy.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
moneyhungry:
Cause of death: Bad government.
How?: politieftians misusing public funds meant for the provision of basic social amenities e.g Good roads.
life is short, but naija politicians make it even shorter.
naija!!!... cutting lives short since 0001 BC.
On the contrary the cause of this accident probably will be the good condition of the road which led to drivers over speeding.

2 Likes

Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by nwaobitex: 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
Sad sad
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by TINCAN(m): 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
boombay:
pls Where is wuse... i don't know there because i schooled in Franceundecided

Ure nt oNLy a fool but ure a mooron 4 tell us dat u dt know whr WUSE is bcauz u schooled in france.

Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2014
GodMode:

It's the govt OOOooo.... Police work for the govt but they won't enforce the law.... if someone is speeding beyond the limit isn't it the job of the govt(police department) to stop the person.
why would you overseed in the first place knowing that it's both dangerous and wrong, must you wait for the law to descend on you when you can simply obey It and live peacefully. Start facing up to your own responsibility and don't wait for the govt to remind you. (R.I.P to the dead though)

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by moneyhungry(m): 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
luchy34:
first things first, the road is a havoc.
is it the citizens responsibility to build roads or does that road look good to you?.
ok then.
gradually the citizens are now building schools, hospitals, generate electricity, protect themselves, buy water, create jobs for themselves e.t.c.... whats the need of having a government and what then are we paying GEJ 1billion for food for?.
its because of people like you that Nigeria is its sorry state.
come out here and see what politicians and their children do with our funds.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by talktimi(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
all4naija:

Shut the f**k up! I can stand somebody like you who is contented with poor development! Indeed, I can't see any traffic light on that road in the first place.No road signs and you expected not to see death in a bad road as that on the images. Dude, don't make me get mad at you! This is human life we are talking about here and one of the drivers must had galloped out of the undulating surface and lost control of the vehicle. Please, this is blamed on poor road development!
if you like pack into Yaba left as an in patient and see if I give a damn. Just look at the rubbish you posted here and see if you made sense.

To the house and especially those who ACTUALLY drive cars, is it possible to move at top speed on bad roads especially the ones we have in Nigeria ?
On a bad stretch of road, do you drive at a high gear without your legs hitting the breaks constantly ?

I hate it when ignorant people decide to have an opinion in matters they know nothing about. Mr all4naija, pls concentrate on ludo or whot since that's obviously your strong forte

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by GodMode: 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
luchy34:
why would you overseed in the first place knowing that it's both dangerous and wrong, must you wait for the law to descend on you when you can simply obey It and live peacefully. Start facing up to your own responsibility and don't wait for the govt to remind you. (R.I.P to the dead though)

NOTE: in my comment I did not say "YOU"... angry angry angry angry angry

asking why is like asking some politicians why they loot its like asking rapists why they rape its like asking some lecturers why they sleep with their students
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by 2n2k(m): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
GreatFatherson:

You are really really silly. Must every post you see on this forum be twisted for bashing of government. It is quite clear you don't know anything about that road to Wuse market bridge. For your information that road is very good. Obviously momentum from over-speeding took the vehicles far beyond the shoulders of the road into no man's land. If you have not been to Abuja before then shut up. Bad roads are the last of the worries in that town. Abuja drivers are known to routinely turn the roads to Formula 1 racing tracks.

Blind hatred for GEJ is silently killing some folks. Nawao!

RIP to the dead and speedy recovery to the injured. Amen.

I was about replying him but saw yours. 1 million likes.

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by christejames(m): 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
Odinaka00:

The op said "the cause of the accident is not yet known buh people believe speeding coulda been a factor", op never said it was the accident ws caused by the government or bad road, must you blame government on everything biko? What if they were drunk or sth? What if ajo mmuo was behind that accident? Guy ichagokwa anya?

To the dead, RIP
nna achagom anya oooo, from the pix u could see the deplorable state of the road in the background. But I'm not blaming the government rather letting them know the fate of our major roads which also contribute to such accident. Thanks nwanne!
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Vires: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
There's nothing bad about that road/flyover
Its over speeding by the drivers
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by GreatFatherson: 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
2n2k:

I was about replying him but saw yours. 1 million likes.

You are blessed my brother. Don't mind these clowns and their crass stupidity.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Odinaka00(m): 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
christejames:
nna achagom anya oooo, from the pix u could see the deplorable state of the road in the background. But I'm not blaming the government rather letting them know the fate of our major roads which also contribute to such accident. Thanks nwanne!

Ngwanu oburu na ichagokwa anya, nsogbu adiro, I bu ezi nwanne

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by laivwire(m): 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
(
christejames:
OMG!!! Rest in peace to the dead. Its left to our leaders who love using important things like road to campaign to start effecting their campaign promises cause we can't wait till eternity before they yield to our request (road construction), the roads won't reconstruct itselves na!
Aromas:

Why can't you include over speeding to it so that everything we rhyme 2geda.
christejames:
OMG!!! Rest in peace to the dead. Its left to our leaders who love using important things like road to campaign to start effecting their campaign promises cause we can't wait till eternity before they yield to our request (road construction), the roads won't reconstruct itselves na!

Oh please, even when the road is this bad should sensible drivers move at such fast speeds that collisions end like this? We are hard of hearing in this country. From the president right down to the poorest citizen. We keep wasting lives unnecessarily every day.

Note, in developed countries with all the good roads, agencies and fast response teams fatal accidents still occur. Don't just blame the govt, blame your fellow Nigerians. angry

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by christejames(m): 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
talktimi:
can you speed on bad roads ? Pls give an honest answer.

In fact, can you speed and have a fatal accident on a bad road ?
is like you haven't met Nigerian fast drivers before, they drive rough both on smooth on rough road. Actually I am saying that the accident was caused by the bad road, but majority of accidents on our road is due to bad roads and negligence on the part of our fast drivers.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by lordheir: 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
boombay:
pls Where is wuse... i don't know there because i schooled in Franceundecided

U No well

Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by GreatFatherson: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
christejames:
is like you haven't met Nigerian fast drivers before, they drive rough both on smooth on rough road. Actually I am saying that the accident was caused by the bad road, but majority of accidents on our road is due to bad roads and negligence on the part of our fast drivers.
christejames:
christejames:

There is nothing wrong with that road. Ask your friends that live in Abuja. The accident must have been caused by overspeeding and/or mechanical failure.

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by englishmart(m): 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
adepiero:
which kain yeye lie be this! are you trying to compete with @englishmart?
are yu mad?
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by englishmart(m): 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
adepiero:
which kain yeye lie be this! are you trying to compete with @englishmart?
I dey high?grin

I'm talking of damasus' daughter o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / I Recall Growing Up Using This Torchlight As A Source Of Light / 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.