Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,752 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

My Zte Modem Mf190 Stopped Connecting To The Internet...pls Help! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Zte Modem Mf190 Stopped Connecting To The Internet...pls Help! (643 Views)

How To Find The IMEI Number Of Your Huawei/zte Modem / Download Your Huawei And ZTE Modem Unlocker Here!!! / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Zte Modem Mf190 Stopped Connecting To The Internet...pls Help! by laprem90: 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
Yesterday my zte modem mf190 stopped connecting to the internet on my laptop(hp envy m6, windows 8.1), it gives "connection failed" error message each time I try, whereas it still connects seamlessly on my sister's laptop. I have tried my best, as I have uninstalled and reinstalled it with no change. Please kindly assist in helping to resolve this issue. Thanks in anticipation
Re: My Zte Modem Mf190 Stopped Connecting To The Internet...pls Help! by opeyemix: 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
wich network are u usin?

(1) (Reply)

My HP 650 Is Down- Help! / Generate And Enjoy 24/hrs Uninterrupted Power Supply With Solar And Inverter / FOR SALE: Windows 7 Vistar Ultimate Hp Pavillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.